What's new

World’s tallest building to be built in Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys Malik riaz said that the work will begin next month so lets just wait till than, and i'm hopeful that Something will happen... :)

Stop worrying about electricity. Bahria Town have their own power generation plants in both Islamabad and Lahore, there is no such thing as load shedding over there. As much as i hate Malik Riaz as a person, he is one damn shrewd businessman. He can turn sand into gold; if he is planning a project of this magnitude, believe me he will complete it.

LOL there is no such thing like "Bahria Town have their own generation plants etc". People who live in Bahria town paying higher rate / unit charge. Bahria Town already have contract with WAPDA > Govt to pay extra for Bahria Town Societies in Pakistan.

250 mill jobs is the key, the building is big or small only adds to the pride.

Not 250 million Jobs but 2.5 million..lol...250 million means Pakistan will have to issue work visas for foriegn labour/manpower as Pakistan's total population is only 170-185million out of which 60% are under 18years of age.

LOL there is no such thing like "Bahria Town have their own generation plants etc". People who live in Bahria town paying higher rate / unit charge. Bahria Town already have contract with WAPDA > Govt to pay extra for Bahria Town Societies in Pakistan.

Come here in Rawalpindi , Bahria town have their own power plants, even in summer 24 hour non stop electricity.

I just love their cinema "The Arena", yeah project of Bahria town phase iv Rawalpindi . This is more than world class standard.

576106_392829597404422_1837067535_n.jpg

62599_403742866313095_260258590_n.jpg

150138_392829740737741_1214325632_n.jpg

429975_369355833085132_2010391600_n.jpg

419342_369355409751841_343812917_n.jpg

59515_546721955346059_921358191_n.jpg

603112_10151534067380561_1578422524_n.jpg

Yes, it will be on bundle island.

How big is that island , actually ? Except for Minora , I haven't visited any other Island in Karachi and God knows I love tropical islands which Pakistan has none !

Here is a little gem of a Pakistani tropical island, 40 km southeast of Pasni:

Astola Island - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Mate , I know that Pakistan has extremely beautiful and biodiverse places ! The problem is just that it is too difficult to reach them , I know about Churna and Astola Island ... But pray tell me , how easy is to reach there ? No goddamn Govt in Pakistan has ever made efforts to promote tourism ! :angry:

BTW , this island cant be classified as tropical ... Can anybody tell me why this entire Arabian Sea has so little islands that too mainly sandy and not white coral ones ?

Amazing Project, if it materializes it will change the face of Pakistan. God bless the Abu dhabi Sheikh.

True friend of Pakistan and I am sure this investment will make him richer. After all , they can invest so much money in UAE so why not explore other Muslim countries to earn a higher return.

Islam encourages business as our Prophet (PBUH) was a trader.

2.5 million jobs.

That would be a huge number of people then factor in:

- Their dependents

- The money which they then spend on necessities and disposable income too.

Interesting project. Will it work in a divided city like Karachi with ethnic and political conflict?

LOL. have you ever been to karachi. This is all political. Since you are not from Pakistan, just want to inform you that during ten years of President Musharraf's rule Karachi was very peaceful and ordinary people lived together. But now one main party(PPP) is creating differences amongst the smaller parties( MQM and ANP) and making them fight each other so that Karachi is unstable.
But people in Karachi still live and work side by side, but the political parties are taking revenge on each other. Ordinary people really dont care about the fighting.

Now Karachi is the main business hub with major industries and banks operating. It is a smart move to build and invest here as hopefully elections are coming and we all are hopeful that the current govt will fall.
:smokin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom