What's new

A few Siachen facts and bluffs!

Cold war strategy , pre-emptive strike near sialkot sector. But this time whole of the Pak military will be told about any adventure. But not now, let congress come in power, till then Pakistan can prepare ;)
both CSD and pre emptive strikes were a delibarate campain by indian agencies :chilli:

and guess what your nations bought both of them and kept running after the shadows :haha:

as for prepairing for any mis advanture ...what do you think india is doing right now :azn:

both CSD and pre emptive strikes were a delibarate campain by indian agencies :chilli:

and guess what your nations bought both of them and kept running after the shadows :haha:

as for prepairing for any mis advanture ...what do you think india is doing right now :azn:

India is busy cleaning Ganga and handling your Khuliwal kejriwal type leaders lol ..

Pre-emptive strikes will cost India with high casualty of their soldiers in Poonch, Kupwara, and Arnia sector.

Cold war strategy , pre-emptive strike near sialkot sector. But this time whole of the Pak military will be told about any adventure

You think that India will open Just one front

What if we OPEN 12 Fronts ALL across the border from Kashmir to Kutch

What if there is a massive armoured thrust into Rawalpindi

And India is increasing its military strength ; so if Congress comes to power
it will also attack Pakistan

Why will Rahul Gandhi leave an oppurtunity to become a hero ( from a zero that he is now )

India is busy cleaning Ganga and handling your Khuliwal kejriwal type leaders lol ..

Pre-emptive strikes will cost India with high casualty of their soldiers in Poonch, Kupwara, and Arnia sector.
he he he he this kid is sooooo cute :devil:

images

You think that India will open Just one front

What if we OPEN 12 Fronts ALL across the border from Kashmir to Kutch

What if there is a massive armoured thrust into Rawalpindi

And India is increasing its military strength ; so if Congress comes to power
it will also attack Pakistan

Why will Rahul Gandhi leave an oppurtunity to become a hero ( from a zero that he is now )

In kargil we saw how many fronts you opened.

Whole of J and K

hahaha.. you are creating your own version of Pakistan and Kashmir and delusions I think.. At least check which team you are cheerleading for first..See, that's the thing.. That's why I say, What is the identity of Pakistan ? It is is not being India ! The very idea of existence of one nation is dependent upon the presence of the other.. You don't want to know what is right, even from the stand point of your own country, you just want to be anti-India, because that's what you have been taught to do..

hahaha.. you are creating your own version of Pakistan and Kashmir and delusions I think.. At least check which team you are cheerleading for first..See, that's the thing.. That's why I say, What is the identity of Pakistan ? It is is not being India ! The very idea of existence of one nation is dependent upon the presence of the other.. You don't want to know what is right, even from the stand point of your own country, you just want to be anti-India, because that's what you have been taught to do..

You are the one with delusions hahaha. We took half of your land, and rest we will take soon.

That was a different era

USA was your friend ; Today the whole world has SEEN through Pakistan

Nobody supports you ; Every country calls you a ........ ( you know what )

USA was your friend!! Bill gates never liked Pakistan. George Bush was the one under which Pakistan developed better relationship with US
US pressurized Pakistan to withdraw under Bill gates.

@Bratva

After the Gayari disaster ; Pakistan has lost the will and ability to fight for Siachen
Then take it, what's stopping you?

That was a different era

USA was your friend ; Today the whole world has SEEN through Pakistan

Nobody supports you ; Every country calls you a ........ ( you know what )
This is not 2011. Much has changed since.

With its ally China to the north, Pakistan was first to see the potential for oropolitics in this strategic vacuum.
Throughout the 1970s, it gave permits to foreign mountaineers to climb around the glacier, fostering the impression this was Pakistani territory - until Col Kumar sounded the alarm
Thanks for the article.
The above quotes reinforce what I had stated in my OP that Siachen didn't belong to Pakistan.

It did not belong to India either.
Well, according to CFL "thence north to glaciers" belonged to Pakistan, meaning the glaciers and below were part of India, but because beyond NJ9842 the land was elevated and glaciated it was not demarcated, but that did not make it a no-man's land (literally!).

Back
Top Bottom