What's new

A few Siachen facts and bluffs!

The words are "thence north to glacier' not NJ9842. So I guess we have claimed what belonged to us. Isnt it? :)
The state of J&K means Jammu+Kashmir+GB+Askai Chin.

Even the day when Pak claim its sovereignty over Azad Kashmir, they find itself in a new war. I am waiting for that day.

BTW, Azad Kashmir isnt means independent?, so Azad Kashmir is independent country?, I am little bit confused. :P

Even the day when Pak claim its sovereignty over Azad Kashmir, they find itself in a new war. I am waiting for that day.

BTW, Azad Kashmir isnt means independent?, so Azad Kashmir is independent country?, I am little bit confused. :P

Azad kashmir is administered by Pakistan through Karachi agreement. And is an autonomous state with it'S own electoral board, prime minister and president, assemblies and parliament :)

Hey you sure you want 6 million Pakistanis joining your country? Be careful what you wish for

Yes India will only hit back in disputed territories, or in Sialkot sector near IB, but will not dare to cross over, due to nuclear threat. Kargil is a successful example for you, that limited war with no nuclear strike and you will try your best not to extend the theatre. This is for sure :)

I know the brave Pakistanis tend to hide behind the Nuclear Umbrella after indulging in cowardly Hit and Run jobs at the border using the guise of non-state actors. But India didn't cross LOC during Kargil because India didn't need cross LoC to achieve its objectives. In the end, India DID achieve its objectives of evicting your regulars in guise of Mujahideens, didn't it?

Anyway, that was Vajpayee's time and it was his policy not to cross the Line even when the whole world had come to acknowledge that Pakistan was the aggressor. But if you ever tried the same again with Modi and AK Doval at the helms, the result would be different - to put it mildly.

According to your Brigadier India occupied after Pakistan was planning to occupy it in violation of SA.

It was a brilliant pre emptive operation by India
Luck also played part as you know Pakistanis had contacted same firm for snow gear.

But really, I am proud that India took a proactive step. Until 90s India had a bold strategic policy. Now, we rely on diplomacy.

Some things I like:
1. Planning and execution of 1971 war
2. We had setbacks with Sri Lankan policy. But it had some very bold decisions.
3. Maldive coup
4. Siachen

After 90s? Anything ?

Have we become like a rich(er) neighbor who has too much to loose?

Kargil can be repeated this time with a different location, and complete Pak military and political leadership under confidence. :) With a result favouring Pakistan.
Repeat kargil :lol:

Buddy many of the strategic peaks whom our soldiers scaled with the help of the Rope during kargil war are now well connected with Road so that even our IFVs could reach to the top.

IMG-20150524-WA0002.jpg

Back
Top Bottom