What's new

6 Iranians arrested/freed for making fan video

Status
Not open for further replies.
mullahs prefer this:

artworks-000037623347-46ix07-crop.jpg

610x.jpg

right. so u r comparing an undereducated carpenter with edward snowden, the motherfucker who screwed his country?
if u guys caught an edward snowden of your own you would have killed his whole family and everyone who ever met that guy..
right. why the **** is zionism or israel our business? and btw, your cyberpolice goes and tortures a blogger to death and thats zionism fault?

what are u dumb?!I said a blogger who wrote hundreds pages against IR when came to Iran got 3 years jail. That guy u are telling did not kill by IR.

what are u dumb?!I said a blogger who wrote hundreds pages against IR when came to Iran got 3 years jail. That guy u are telling did not kill by IR.

ok, so you don't know this guy then?

IRAN%20SATTAR%20BEHESHTI%20---%20USED%2012-11-12.jpg

Is this fucktard being serious or just trolling? How can anyone with a brain have this kind of views?

MOHSENAM posted on the TeamUSA thread that a "friend of his" told him the USA is the most oppressed country on the planet.
Lol!

I wished more would think like that. Stay home. We're HORRIBLE !! We eat little kids !! We will corrupt you !!:usflag:

I think you need to keep your opinions to yourself I know many girls who think the veil is great and wear it happily. Oh yeah and they are certainly not old women.

No, i'm european. We have freedom here. It may be that people in your part of the world aren't allowed to voice their opinion, but here we say what we think. And i dont take someone seriously who wears a veil. And if a person is covered completly i denie her any contact or positive feedback. Sseing someones face is essential for communication. Thanks god its not allowed in italy nor in germany to wear something like this in school or university. We had a great teacher at school who dealed with this properly. We had one turkish girl at school who did wear a veil. It was rule in the school that nobody wears a hat inside. He walked next her, granned the veil and ripped it down saying "hats down inside the school building". If i as a boy aren't allowed to wear a cappie inside school, then it is just fair that she is also not allowed to wear it.

My girl made her standpoint clear when we visited turkey last september. We had a tour in istanbul and visited this blue mosque which is right mext to hagia sophia. She did not cover her head and she had all my support in this.

thats our parent regiment.
the RPs you see are in a US Pakistan joint ceremony that was held back in the time of Musharraf.
yes i know these two RPs use to stand on the gate number 1 and gate number 2 of Baloch regiment center

She did not cover her head and she had all my support in this.

Again hypocracy talk from Europeans... you should respect peoples religious values.

And i visited Vatican a few years ago.. there were signs there to warning women to not wear short skirts and stuff like that. I guess you would respect that because it is your religion, but if it is not your religion, you don't hesisate to show disrespect.

I love how Europeans try to hide their hypocracy with fancy words.. :)

Again hypocracy talk from Europeans... you should respect peoples religious values.

And i visited Vatican a few years ago.. there were signs there to warning women to not wear short skirts and stuff like that. I guess you would respect that because it is your religion, but if it is not your religion, you don't hesisate to show disrespect.

I love how Europeans try to hide their hypocracy with fancy words.. :)

Religious values never stand above human rights. In churches you can cover your head but it is not obligatory. I hope you liked it at the Vatican. It is wonderful there.

But let me explain you something. My girl would not wear short skirts in a church and also not in a mosque. She wears modest clothes there. Just as i would not go with boxer shorts into a church or mosque. But she would not cover her head. I'm male and must not cover my head so she also doesn't need to cover her head. We are equal. And i dont want that my girlfriend is treated like she has less worth than a male.

Religious values never stand above human rights. In churches you can cover your head but it is not obligatory. I hope you liked it at the Vatican. It is wonderful there.
I liked Vatican much... It is much different from our mosques.

But let me explain you something. My girl would not wear short skirts in a church and also not in a mosque. She wears modest clothes there. Just as i would not go with boxer shorts into a church or mosque. But she would not cover her head. I'm male and must not cover my head so she also doesn't need to cover her head. We are equal. And i dont want that my girlfriend is treated like she has less worth than a male.

My GF doesn't covers her head. But if we would go to a mosque or cemetry she would... Yes, maybe your girlfriend wouldn't want to cover her head, but it's not good to disrespect local culture.

I liked Vatican much... It is much different from our mosques.

My GF doesn't covers her head. But if we would go to a mosque or cemetry she would... Yes, maybe your girlfriend wouldn't want to cover her head, but it's not good to disrespect local culture.

it is not good to disrespect human rights as well. Since women and men are equal there is no reason for her to cover her head. Since there was no sign that all people should cover their head i see no reason why she should.

it is not good to disrespect human rights as well. Since women and men are equal there is no reason for her to cover her head. Since there was no sign that all people should cover their head i see no reason why she should.

So do i have a right to enter a church butt-naked ? let's say i'm a naturist and go to nudist beachs. This is my right and i want to go to a church butt-naked... I'm sure you won't oppose this idea right ?

I think we both saw St. Peter's Basilica and Blue mosque... i wonder how did you felt while visiting them, can you describe ?

@Serpentine

Arian, why do you allow trolling from this mohsenam ape? On one hand you go to the Syrian conflict thread and preach against the wahabi apes, then on this section every crack pot terrorist can troll without any repercussions. The guy's demented and insane with clear taliban views. Every thread we have to read his garbage posts.

Your views against wahabism seems to be based on hate towards arabs more than anything else really. I don't see how you could tolerate the garbage terrorists on this section, but go around preaching against wahabi rebels in Syria.

So do i have a right to enter a church butt-naked ? let's say i'm a naturist and go to nudist beachs. This is my right and i want to go to a church butt-naked... I'm sure you won't oppose this idea right ?
Don't derail the thread with your nonsense Sinan.

They didn't go and dance in a mosque with their dicks and tits hanging out. They made a cover video for Pharrel's happy. Your argument makes no sense. Markus makes complete sense here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom