What's new

6 Iranians arrested/freed for making fan video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess you can close the thread then. :P

Don't fight with him bro just report. @Serpentine can you run ip checks? This Bangladeshi is not really a bangladeshi and his username itself is an insult to Muslims, it is a slang that Indians call Muslims.

Yeah, one of the girls in the video has posted a pic of herself on Instagram after her release, with message:

Hi I'm back thank you @pharrell and everyone who cared about us love you all so much and missed you so much

10362226_1436275336624748_1676720870_n.jpg

I have thread banned and given infraction to that troll. Let senior mods do the rest.

Exactly! and the most surprising thing is that they hate each other.

The difference is Iranians are more progressive and are more critical of Ayotollahs whereas the wahabbis do not agree that they are wahabbi and see nothing wrong with their clerics. :lol:

Exactly! and the most surprising thing is that they hate each other.
its a tragedy really

fanaticism of any kind is wrong not just religious,but all other forms like race, language amd political opinion

Ayatullah are doing exactly what Shah Iran was doing he was extremely anti religion and he suppressed them so much that they toppled him and stared doing exactly what the tyrant was doing.

aint that the truth...
really like to think that they can be better but sadly their actions are sometimes shocking.

The difference is Iranians are more progressive and are more critical of Ayotollahs whereas the wahabbis do not agree that they are wahabbi and see nothing wrong with their clerics. :lol:
Yes, I was talking about Mullahs not Iranian people. Mullahs are tamed only because of Iranian people otherwise they are the equivalent of Taliban.

Yeah, one of the girls in the video has posted a pic of herself on Instagram after her release, with message:

Hi I'm back thank you @pharrell and everyone who cared about us love you all so much and missed you so much

10362226_1436275336624748_1676720870_n.jpg

I have thread banned and given infraction to that troll. Let senior mods do the rest.
she is a kid

bless her. the video is very gentle and there is no sexual or passionate gestures. very neutral and funny/ silly.

WTF! Now Iranian can't even dance on a American song about Happiness :tsk:

The only person who should be arrested is the creator of that terrible song! :lol:

(that is sarcasm)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom