What's new

6 Iranians arrested/freed for making fan video

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didnt mean it literally dear

sorry i was not clear. I meant as if the religious blowhards are so butt hurt that they have killed each other out of anger over this video
are you from baloch regiment or what?? i mean i know these two jawans who are on ur avatar pic

are you from baloch regiment or what?? i mean i know these two jawans who are on ur avatar pic
thats our parent regiment.
the RPs you see are in a US Pakistan joint ceremony that was held back in the time of Musharraf.

this news was also here in german media and all here agree that the government of iran is full of crazy nutjobs. The video they did is great and shows that iranians are not represented from old, bearded farts. Iran is part of the world and those regimes have no right to opress their people in this way.

this news was also here in german media and all here agree that the government of iran is full of crazy nutjobs. The video they did is great and shows that iranians are not represented from old, bearded farts. Iran is part of the world and those regimes have no right to opress their people in this way.
It is not important what christian people think about us.There were not veiled arrested and now they are freed.

It is not important what christian people think about us.There were not veiled arrested and now they are freed.

they must not be veiled. Its called individual freedom. My girlfriend would never wear a veil, not even when visiting a muslim country. And i know iranian girls and they rip this veil shit off as soon as the clothes police doesnt look.

So dont say "us". I know you dont represent other iranians.

Iran not a joyless country like people in west think. And most of the time regime tolerates it. Anything that happens in UK happens in Iran (was told by iranian).

Just makes me even more happy to be an American in America !:usflag:

Iran not a joyless country like people in west think. And most of the time regime tolerates it. Anything that happens in UK happens in Iran (was told by iranian).

I know. I know a girl from Tehran who moved to Canada because she could not stand the opression any longer, She is super educated and works as communication engineer. She says most girls pull that veil off as much as they can. The opression is enormous there.

I know. I know a girl from Tehran who moved to Canada because she could not stand the opression any longer, She is super educated and works as communication engineer. She says most girls pull that veil off as much as they can. The opression is enormous there.
there is not much oppression unless you want to be political. Iranians like to bitch and moan a bit. @Serpentine dont ban me coz its true. :devil:

there is not much oppression unless you want to be political. Iranians like to bitch and moan a bit. @Serpentine dont ban me coz its true. :devil:

If you chose to leave your home and family behind and go to canada then there must be enormous opression. I come from a free society and i would not want to live in a society like iran. Life there is unimaginable for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom