What's new

6 Hezbollah members killed in Israeli attack on Syria

Look who is freaked out right now. Too late for that Israel. Congratulations on speeding up the formation of another front against Israel. Now you have a new source of missiles raining on Israel.
An Iranian general killed in an Israeli air strike in Syria was not its intended target and Israel believed it was attacking only low-ranking guerrillas, a senior security source said on Tuesday.

The remarks by the Israeli source, who declined to be identified because Israel has not officially confirmed it carried out the strike, appeared aimed at containing any escalation with Iran or the Lebanese Hezbollah guerrilla group.

Israel didn't target Iranian general in strike: source| Reuters

Tehran Threatens to Open the Golan Front in Response to Israeli Strike | Al Akhbar English

What is Iran doing in the Golan? why do you think the rafidah have a right to set up camp in Israel's back garden?
Now it's obvious who is hiding behind those flags. Why ashamed?

Ashamed?

He who has terrorists as their profile picture should be the one ashamed.

Luckily he's been sent where he belongs. To hell with his father.

You don't get to decide who goes to hell or not. Too bad for you.

You consider them terrorists, I consider Israeli soldiers as terrorists, let's just stop at that.

@Serpentine

Hezbollah should be prepared for worst case scenario. There are suspicious things going on. Israeli government just ended cabinet meeting which is only done when they consider military campaigns. Also recently they declared extra 'security' measures in north. And much armor/tanks are being moved to the north.

It may seem like general measures but you never know what they're planning. And if something happens it will be similar to their attack on Gaza in the summer.

@Serpentine

Hezbollah should be prepared for worst case scenario. There are suspicious things going on. Israeli government just ended cabinet meeting which is only done when they consider military campaigns. Also recently they declared extra 'security' measures in north. And much armor/tanks are being moved to the north.

It may seem like general measures but you never know what they're planning. And if something happens it will be similar to their attack on Gaza in the summer.

If Nutjobyahu starts another war, it'll be his end. A new war with Hezbollah started by Israel itself is so stupid and disastrous that it may lead to killing of Netanyahu by Israelis themselves. Just to let you know how it can affect Israel.

If Nutjobyahu starts another war, it'll be his end. A new war with Hezbollah started by Israel itself is so stupid and disastrous that it may lead to killing of Netanyahu by Israelis themselves. Just to let you know how it can affect Israel.
o_Oo_Oo_O
Take it easy Serpentine. I have never seen you go full retards like this. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
Chill out man ...

I believe Israel exaggerates Hezbollahs armed strength. I don't think they have more than 35k rockets. And now Israel is deploying new missile defense systems for the higher grade weapons. If Hezbollah is able to penetrate them then it will big consqeunces for Netanyahu. And likely he will try making it war of attrition.

Israeli warplanes reported over Lebanese airspace as we speak....

An hour ago they were over Gaza skies but that is their regular Tuesday training they cross Gaza coast

o_Oo_Oo_O
Take it easy Serpentine. I have never seen you go full retards like this. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
Chill out man ...
Talk about going full retard:

The below sons of bi***es are sent to hell:

In addition to those 6 persons, some sources have reported that Iranian Al-Tabatabai, and two others are also killed. Some others reported that these 3 goons are wounded. Anyway, It was a very strong response to non-senses of Hasan Nasrallah in less than 48 hours. :lol: :tup:

The extent of crimes of Hizballah is hard to explain. Israel is doing a favor for human beings by removing these scums.

If you consider them as terrorists, I don't know why I can't consider IDF soldiers as terrorists. You are not the only one who gets to 'choose' who the terrorists are. Yes I do consider your beloved Israeli soldiers as terrorists.

I believe Israel exaggerates Hezbollahs armed strength. I don't think they have more than 35k rockets. And now Israel is deploying new missile defense systems for the higher grade weapons. If Hezbollah is able to penetrate them then it will big consqeunces for Netanyahu. And likely he will try making it war of attrition.

Yes Israel exaggerates it to milk more western countries, that's for sure. But it's not all exaggerated, you'll know that if they are stupid enough to start a war. Israel has too much to lose here, they have spent billions to 'import Jews' from other countries to officially make Israel a Jewish state, a massive demographic assimilation, they can't afford to have their important infrastructures and population centers destroyed by powerful missiles, and also flux of immigrants who'll prefer to leave to their original homelands rather than staying in shelters.

If you consider them as terrorists, I don't know why I can't consider IDF soldiers as terrorists. You are not the only one who gets to 'choose' who the terrorists are. Yes I do consider your beloved Israeli soldiers as terrorists.
I read once a discussion on terrorism by lawyers specializing in International Law,
and according to that, uniformed soldiers can never be considered terrorist,
but possibly war criminals.
Also persons acting on the behalf of a state cannot be terrorists.

Hezbollah can be considered terrorists, but not the Iranian officers.
A helicopter crew attacking a convoy, thus are not terrorists.

The Israeli team that went to Lebanon, dressed in civilian clothes some 20 years ago,
were not acting within military law, and could have been tried as spies,
If caught, they would not get any protection by the Geneva Convention.
Still would not be terrorists.

If Nutjobyahu starts another war, it'll be his

Yes Israel exaggerates it to milk more western countries, that's for sure. But it's not all exaggerated, you'll know that if they are stupid enough to start a war. Israel has too much to lose here, they have spent billions to 'import Jews' from other countries to officially make Israel a Jewish state, a massive demographic assimilation, they can't afford to have their important infrastructures and population centers destroyed by powerful missiles, and also flux of immigrants who'll prefer to leave to their original homelands rather than staying in shelters.
With the blessing of almighty keyboard!

What is Iran doing in the Golan? why do you think the rafidah have a right to set up camp in Israel's back garden?

Under the agreements with Syria, the Golan must not have armed terrorist groups in it. The Iranian terrorists do not have any right to be there and were dealt with before they could attack Israel (which is what they were planning)

They wanted to use the Golan to attack Israel so that Israel's retaliation would not be against Lebanon.

This plan was foiled by the elimination of terrorists which was entirely legal in keeping with the agreements signed in 1973.
is the 1974 UN ceasefire is legal when it comes to Israel attacking Syria multiple times? Israel violated that agreement many times..

plus Iran has every right to be in Syria to advise Syria military, don't forget Iran and Syria share mutual defence agreement, that means both country's military are in both countries...

Last edited:
Of course since they were busy with their drug trade and busy aiding a genocidal maniac that carpets bombs "his" country on a daily basis. All because the fake wannabe Arab Mullah's in Iran told them so.

This is the terrorist that most patriotic Lebanese want dead. Including many Shias in Lebanon who are sick and tired of the terrorist group.

Not an inch of holy Arab land will ever become Iranian.

On the other hand Nasrallah has this to say about Iran and Iranians;

Brother @Halimi a Lebanese user can tell more. @Muawiya12 too.
thank u brother for mentioning me ... this 7asan naser lat is a demonic frikin maniac who loves to slaughter his own youth before others ... me as lebanese i wish he was among the bastards that died in kounaitra ... less sectarian shia lebanese and iranian to worry about .... they are frikin nasty and irresponsible ... GOD knows what they will do in the south borders ...

You don't get to decide who goes to hell or not. Too bad for you.

You consider them terrorists, I consider Israeli soldiers as terrorists, let's just stop at that.
he is a terrorist and he is in fact with his father burning in hell inshala ... he who kills innocent Syrians will be sent to hel inshala not only Syrians ... he who kills any person without right will be burning in hell ... if u love them so much pray to Allah to send u to them which is in hell

is the 1974 UN ceasefire is legal when it comes to Israel attacking Syria multiple times? Israel violated that agreement many times..

plus Iran has every right to be in Syria to advise Syria military, don't forget Iran and Syria share mutual defence agreement, that means both country's military are in both countries...
u will respond in the right time as always ... Allah ya5dak w ya5od ra2isak w y8ame2 la abu hafez ... 5rabto el balad ... w 3a fekra y8ame2 la antoun s3ade kaman ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom