What's new

6 Hezbollah members killed in Israeli attack on Syria

@1000 @Kasra-Prophecy @Serpentine @haman10

Israel said it responded earlier with 20 artillery shells fired.

Just recently it has launched multiple air strikes on Syria though.

And Palestinian media says sirens heard again in Golan but no stated reason for it yet.

Israeli air strikes on 90th Syrian brigade in Quintera

Again an airstrike on SAA, yet people keep coming with the conspiracy theories that SAA-Israel are allies, let's say FSA are instead.

It seems like Syria or Hezbollah are lighting it up. Sirens in Golan came first. Then air strikes on assets of 90th brigade. And right after more sirens in Golan and near Hebron.

Now it has ended. Air strikes occured in Quinetra and Israel says two rockets fired.

Israeli Channel 7 says no explosions or rocket stroke heard after sirens

May be another provocation by Israel.

@1000

I'm about to throw up reading comments on Al-Arabiya. They made post related to what just happened. All comments = مسرحية

Arabic word for show/act implying it's fake between the two to get Arabs to believe they're enemies :suicide:

And then pure mockery of Iran/Hezbollah even though they did respond....

Arab logic went down drain.

@1000

I'm about to throw up reading comments on Al-Arabiya. They made post related to what just happened. All comments = مسرحية

Arabic word for show/act implying it's fake between the two to get Arabs to believe they're enemies :suicide:

And then pure mockery of Iran/Hezbollah even though they did respond....

Arab logic went down drain.

Arabic news is completely based on emotions and national interests. Just look at the difference between the English version of AJ and the Arabic version. Not that the English version is completely neutral but they know that shit won't pass internationally.

Hezbollah itself won't disappear if the Iranian regime falls, it's predecessor Amal was formed several years before 1979. Even without the Iranian regime a 'resistance' like group such as Hezbollah/Amal/SSNP would operate in South Lebanon to keep Israel from heading deeper into Lebanese territory. The death of a few hezb members doesn't change anything and defeating them militarily means burning Lebanon, not the solution, nevertheless many will cheer for it even if the entire country burns they won't care.

Really Falcon, you're supporting Hezbollah and the Iranian dogs? Disappointed in you. Wherever the filth get killed is good. You should know the liberation of Syria is the first step to the liberation of Palestine.
Also, Israel has a policy where if any attacks come out of Syria or Lebanon, they blame the government for such attacks. Meaning, even if the FSA attacked Israel, they would attack both the firing positions and the Syrian government. That's a good policy, because both governments are puppets of Iran, whose only interest in the middle east is eradicating Sunnis.
Now let the idiots think I'm a Zionist.

Really Falcon, you're supporting Hezbollah and the Iranian dogs? Disappointed in you. Wherever the filth get killed is good. You should know the liberation of Syria is the first step to the liberation of Palestine.
Also, Israel has a policy where if any attacks come out of Syria or Lebanon, they blame the government for such attacks. Meaning, even if the FSA attacked Israel, they would attack both the firing positions and the Syrian government. That's a good policy, because both governments are puppets of Iran, whose only interest in the middle east is eradicating Sunnis.
:rofl: yes, that's why the west and USA are training their puppets forces, in order to free Palestine...
@Falcon29 there you go man, USA loves you so much they are training soldiers and arming them to attack Israel :partay:...

I wonder why didn't the USA just train Palestinians, wouldn't that be easier to free Palestine? or why isn't the the west with their puppets arming Palestinians just like they are arming others to liberate Syria? :lol:

Israel = I$I$= F$A= Alqaeda = Terrorism

Iranian dogs
:(

@Falcon29 , iranian response would not be a cheap car bomb attack on some terrorists a.k.a occupiers in occupied territories .

they martyred our general and the response would be at the same level if not higher .

bibi's 2 sons are good target practice if you know what i mean

I don't have positive views on Syrian government. And realize Syria is tragedy that needs immediate solution. Btw, you are misinterpreting hadith wrongly. That's not how it will play out.

Hezbollah is a close ally to us and always have been. Doesn't mean Palestinians want to see them on Syria. But they our ally to us which always supported us.

And obviously I can't satisfy everyone's views. And I can't spend time responding to different people who get upset no matter what I do.

I don't have positive views on Syrian government. And realize Syria is tragedy that needs immediate solution. Btw, you are misinterpreting hadith wrongly. That's not how it will play out.

Hezbollah is a close ally to us and always have been. Doesn't mean Palestinians want to see them on Syria. But they our ally to us which always supported us.

And obviously I can't satisfy everyone's views. And I can't spend time responding to different people who get upset no matter what I do.
So you're fine with Hezbollah being your closest ally, even if their committing genocide in a different region?
Note: When I say "Iranian dogs," I usually mean the fighters in Syria (such as that general) and the Iranian government. Not all Iranians are bad, I know that.

So you're fine with Hezbollah being your closest ally, even if their committing genocide in a different region?
Note: When I say "Iranian dogs," I usually mean the fighters in Syria (such as that general) and the Iranian government. Not all Iranians are bad, I know that.

I am not fine with anything happening in Arab world. I see it as great fitnah. However I don't make it black and white. It still needs time before it becomes black and white. I pray for the best from God.

I am not fine with anything happening in Arab world. I see it as great fitnah. However I don't make it black and white. It still needs time before it becomes black and white. I pray for the best from God.
If you're not fine with it, don't support it. It's that simple. There is no goverrnment in the MIddle East that represent their people (or almost anyone, for that matter) and not many groups represent their people (let alone Hezbollah). The only groups I see supporting their people 99% of the time are Hamas, FSA, and Islamic Front/Levantine Front.

If you're not fine with it, don't support it. It's that simple. There is no goverrnment in the MIddle East that represent their people (or almost anyone, for that matter) and not many groups represent their people (let alone Hezbollah). The only groups I see supporting their people 99% of the time are Hamas, FSA, and Islamic Front/Levantine Front.

I agree I don't support any Arab regime. However, it would be better in my opinion that our leaders grant us our rights. Then if we want to confront Israel(Including Hezbollah) I don't see wrong in that. Don't you see it better if we ended this internal fight and united against common goal?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom