What's new

6 Hezbollah members killed in Israeli attack on Syria

Falcon29

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Israel strike on Golan Heights kills 5 Hezbollah: source | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR

The Daily Star
BEIRUT: An Israeli helicopter strike hit a Hezbollah convoy in Syria's Golan Heights Sunday killing 5 fighters, among them a field commander, a Lebanese security source told The Daily Star.

The strike entirely destroyed one Hezbollah vehicle and damaged another, the source said. A field commander who goes by the nom de guerre "Abu Issa" was killed in the attack, he added.

Hezbollah issued a statement confirming the strike saying "a number of mujahedeens were martyred," during an inspection mission in the Syrian town of Quneitra, The Hezbollah statement added that the names of the fighters will be divulged later.

An Israeli helicopter carried out a strike against "terrorists" in the Syrian sector of the Golan Heights who were allegedly preparing an attack on Israel, an Israeli security source had earlier said.

The source told AFP the strike took place near Quneitra, close to the cease-fire line separating the Syrian part of the Golan Heights from the Israeli-occupied sector, confirming a report by Al-Manar television.

The report had said that an Israeli helicopter fired two missiles in the Syrian province of Quneitra near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

It did not specify the target of the strike in the area, called Amal Farms. The Israeli military declined comment and Syrian state media did not mention the attack.

Do not know what objective is here. It's possible Netanyahu needs reputation as his is sinking lately before elections time. Center-Left in Israel is gaining popularity as evident by recent polls. We all know the regular Israeli tactic of claiming anyone who they target was 'preparing attack'. It is nonsense and disproven over and over again. Israeli has camera footage, if such statement is true present the proof to us.

Another unprovoked attack on foreign land. Which international community will not condemn.

@Serpentine @haman10 @ResurgentIran @kollang

I already know this will attract lots of loudmouth Indian trolls so mods please keep eye on this thread.

@Horus @waz @Jungibaaz

Jihad Mughniyah, son of Imad Mughnyah is martyred in another usual cowardice Israeli attack.
May he rest in peace.

There will be answers to this terrorist attack by terrorist state of Israel, expect some Israeli soldiers to 'blow up' for no reason. If this leads to a major war, Israel is doomed.

Expect missiles with 600kg warheads on Tel-Aviv and Haifa, man that'd be a scene I'll never miss to watch.

Honestly day by day it is seeming like Israel is aiding Al Qaeda. These targeted assassinations occur where battles with Al Qaeda are taking place. I used to be deluded by the Syrian conflict but its now clear to me what this game is all about. It's funny we Muslims get blamed for Al-Qaeda when these groups are getting support from Israel and Western/Arab nations. If you read Israeli comments on other forums you can see they are very boastful about this attack and have one perspective in this conflict.

Jihad Mughniyah, son of Imad Mughnyah is martyred in another usual cowardice Israeli attack.
May he rest in peace.

There will be answers to this terrorist attack by terrorist state of Israel, expect some Israeli soldiers to 'blow up' for no reason. If this leads to a major war, Israel is doomed.

Expect missiles with 600kg warheads on Tel-Aviv and Haifa, man that'd be a scene I'll never miss to watch.

Now it says (field)Iranian commander also killed. How does world accept these illegal attacks over and over again? Israel must have gotten green-light from USA.

Honestly day by day it is seeming like Israel is aiding Al Qaeda. These targeted assassinations occur where battles with Al Qaeda are taking place. I used to be deluded by the Syrian conflict but its now clear to me what this game is all about. It's funny we Muslims get blamed for Al-Qaeda when these groups are getting support from Israel and Western/Arab nations. If you read Israeli comments on other forums you can see they are very boastful about this attack and have one perspective in this conflict.

Now I think you do understand why Nusra in Golan not even once has attacked Israel, neither IS has ever even threatened to attack Israel. They are the same and they are allies in this conflict.
Now it says Iranian commander also killed. How does world accept these illegal attacks over and over again? Israel must have gotten green-light from USA.

Not confirmed as of now. This is a fight with ISIS/Israel/Nusra which are the same, and war has casualties.

Thanks to rules of jungle, Israeli aggression into Syria will be ignored again by the west, so according to Israel's own rules, we'll hit them where they'll never expect it.

Just ask yourself; WHY does Israel despise Hezbollah (and Iran and Syria) while aiding, training ISIS/Al Qaida/ Nusra etc. ? Have you ever asked yourself WHY this is the case? WHY not?

Now it says (field)Iranian commander also killed. How does world accept these illegal attacks over and over again? Israel must have gotten green-light from USA.

I love it, you have finally seen the light :) Google "Oded Yinon Strategy", if you haven't read about it before. What is happening currently is the implementation of this strategy.

Last edited:
Just ask yourself; WHY does Israel despise Hezbollah (and Iran and Syria) while aiding, training ISIS/Al Qaida/ Nusra etc. ? Have you ever asked yourself WHY this is the case? WHY not?

I love it, you have finally seen the light :) I used to be an ignorant Sunni by the way, I am totally cured of sunnism and shiism. Google "Oded Yinon" by the way.

Not related to religion but clearly for past 3 years I haven't observed anything different. Arab/Western nations used Syria as ground to get all militants in. Use them to weaken Resistance axis and then kill them like usual. Same thing they did in Afghanistan. And Arab nations claim to support 'revolution' in Syria for 3 years. Only to suddenly turn around and change whole narrative. And return back to usual oil war with Iran and so on. These Arab leaders are getting on my nerves. I am tired of these stooges. And I won't support any Israeli attacks on Lebanon.

@Serpentine

This guys seems pretty young...? Or he just looks young?

What does this mean by the way?

Turkish news agency: Hezbollah raises alert level on Israel border - Israel News, Ynetnews

Israel strike on Golan Heights kills 5 Hezbollah: source | News , Lebanon News | THE DAILY STAR

The Daily Star
BEIRUT: An Israeli helicopter strike hit a Hezbollah convoy in Syria's Golan Heights Sunday killing 5 fighters, among them a field commander, a Lebanese security source told The Daily Star.

The strike entirely destroyed one Hezbollah vehicle and damaged another, the source said. A field commander who goes by the nom de guerre "Abu Issa" was killed in the attack, he added.

Hezbollah issued a statement confirming the strike saying "a number of mujahedeens were martyred," during an inspection mission in the Syrian town of Quneitra, The Hezbollah statement added that the names of the fighters will be divulged later.

An Israeli helicopter carried out a strike against "terrorists" in the Syrian sector of the Golan Heights who were allegedly preparing an attack on Israel, an Israeli security source had earlier said.

The source told AFP the strike took place near Quneitra, close to the cease-fire line separating the Syrian part of the Golan Heights from the Israeli-occupied sector, confirming a report by Al-Manar television.

The report had said that an Israeli helicopter fired two missiles in the Syrian province of Quneitra near the Israeli-occupied Golan Heights.

It did not specify the target of the strike in the area, called Amal Farms. The Israeli military declined comment and Syrian state media did not mention the attack.

Do not know what objective is here. It's possible Netanyahu needs reputation as his is sinking lately before elections time. Center-Left in Israel is gaining popularity as evident by recent polls. We all know the regular Israeli tactic of claiming anyone who they target was 'preparing attack'. It is nonsense and disproven over and over again. Israeli has camera footage, if such statement is true present the proof to us.

Another unprovoked attack on foreign land. Which international community will not condemn.

@Serpentine @haman10 @ResurgentIran @kollang

I already know this will attract lots of loudmouth Indian trolls so mods please keep eye on this thread.

@Horus @waz @Jungibaaz

There needs to be some form of response to this attack and all the other repeated attacks.
The deterrence has been eroded , the way Hezbollah and Syria has not responded to Israeli aggression. Something needs to be done.

195688_751.jpg

IMAGE634332761151888750.jpg

siMgSRQ_265.jpg

There needs to be some form of response to this attack and all the other repeated attacks.
The deterrence has been eroded , the way Hezbollah and Syria has not responded to Israeli aggression. Something needs to be done.

Palestinian media is saying Hezbollah is mobilizing on border. And UN troops have left positions.

May he rest in peace.

I would like to believe it, but Hezbollah and Syria has yet to respond to repeated Israeli aggression. They have not done so in the past, and therefore slowly the deterrence power of Hezbollah is being eroded.
Something MUST be done in retaliation. israel needs to be put back in its place. I will be extremely disappointed otherwise.

Good Riddance, may the rest of Hizbis follow them to the deepest depths of hell where they belong.

Dude respect yourself. This isn't case of civil war casualty but case of Israeli attack. You shouldn't support that. It may lead to dangerous situation for people of Lebanon.

Please don't flame this thread too. We don't need it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom