What's new

6 Hezbollah members killed in Israeli attack on Syria

I agree I don't support any Arab regime. However, it would be better in my opinion that our leaders grant us our rights. Then if we want to confront Israel(Including Hezbollah) I don't see wrong in that. Don't you see it better if we ended this internal fight and united against common goal?
Unity is a myth. Unity won't happen with Hezbollah and Iran still in play (and other Shiite armed groups). Their goal is not the destruction of Israel, but the creation of their empire. If they really wanted the destruction of Israel, they would be warring with it right now. They wouldn't be in Syria for the purpose of killing civilians, but for the purpose of destroying Israel. But that's not what they're in Syria for.
Everywhere where you see Sunnis dying, Iran has a hand in it. Recently in Diyala, groups funded by Iran. In Syria and Lebanon, Hezbollah attack Sunnis. In Syria, Alawites attack Sunnis.
Iran is really good at making conflicts sectarian. They can not be trusted.

Unity is a myth. Unity won't happen with Hezbollah and Iran still in play (and other Shiite armed groups). Their goal is not the destruction of Israel, but the creation of their empire. If they really wanted the destruction of Israel, they would be warring with it right now. They wouldn't be in Syria for the purpose of killing civilians, but for the purpose of destroying Israel. But that's not what they're in Syria for.
Everywhere where you see Sunnis dying, Iran has a hand in it. Recently in Diyala, groups funded by Iran. In Syria and Lebanon, Hezbollah attack Sunnis. In Syria, Alawites attack Sunnis.
Iran is really good at making conflicts sectarian. They can not be trusted.

Brother I have my own extensive and complex views. Which I don't always reveal. I follow events in region extensively. At same time I try seeing if it has religious significance. Anything that will turn out to be true. I already would know. I don't need to express myself though. And I don't need to tangle myself in everyone's problems. Arabs prior to modern era used to blame Palestinians for everything. And we were oppressed by them. And today it's not that case. Some Arabs changed, but many remain this way. And I'm not going to suck up to them.

I also according to Islam should appreciate any support to my people. And for whatever they are supportive of us for. Doesn't mattter. We are still thankful. We disagree with all events in Syria and Iraq. But as I've told you before. It's not our business. We can't change the Arab world. We have tiny population in Arab world and are occuipped. If Arabs are upset with Iran or whomever, they can go ask Saudi or Egyptian or Jordanian or UAE governments.

We aren't going to hate Hezbollah and Iran because these scumbags who oppress us want us to. And whilst they demand that at same time blockade us and increase our misery. So that's my view. I don't like getting to deep on it.

If and when the time comes that God prepares the right people to unite us and free us from misery and return deen and justice to this earth as it should, I will stand behind them.

Brother I have my own extensive and complex views. Which I don't always reveal. I follow events in region extensively. At same time I try seeing if it has religious significance. Anything that will turn out to be true. I already would know. I don't need to express myself though. And I don't need to tangle myself in everyone's problems. Arabs prior to modern era used to blame Palestinians for everything. And we were oppressed by them. And today it's not that case. Some Arabs changed, but many remain this way. And I'm not going to suck up to them.

I also according to Islam should appreciate any support to my people. And for whatever they are supportive of us for. Doesn't matter. We are still thankful. We disagree with all events in Syria and Iraq. But as I've told you before. It's not our business. We can't change the Arab world. We have tiny population in Arab world and are occuipped. If Arabs are upset with Iran or whomever, they can go ask Saudi or Egyptian or Jordanian or UAE governments.

We aren't going to hate Hezbollah and Iran because these scumbags who oppress us want us to. And whilst they demand that at same time blockade us and increase our misery. So that's my view. I don't like getting to deep on it.

If and when the time comes that God prepares the right people to unite us and free us from misery and return deen and justice to this earth as it should, I will stand behind them.
I understand your views, but deen and Justice won't emerge from a group of filth who raid, rape, and pillage.
Be honest, when has Hezbollah ever started a large-scale war with Israel? Only 1982 and 2006, both of which were Israeli invasions. Hezbollah has never been on Israel's stolen land for more than a few days. Hamas has had more combat with Israel.
If we want Palestine to be free, we have to get it's freedom from groups who don't kill people based on their religion. Plus, if you really do think that Palestine will be free from small-scale guerrilla warfare, you're misguided.
Israel's Merkava 4M's are armored & armed to the teeth, and their APS prevents multiple missiles from damaging the tank. The only viable option to destroy them are APFSDS rounds (modern Anti-tank shells, fired by tank guns), which no guerilla group can operate.
F-16s, F-15s, & Apaches are all loaded with flares and chaff, preventing MANPADS to be viable. Even modern Air to Air missiles struggle getting through. And Israelis are well-known for using Jamming. A lot.
If there is ever going to be a war with Israel, it can't be small scale guerillas. You might cite 2006 and 1982 as victories, but those were different times, with different technology. Israel can single-handedly wipe out the Middle East if they wanted to (Nuclear Missiles.)
If you honestly believe that small-scale guerrilla warfare will end Israel, you're misguided.
FYI, Black Flags from Khorasan (Afghanistan, Pakistan, parts Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, & Iran) will be the ones who liberate Jerusalem, under the Mehdi, according to the Hadith. This isn't just any army, it'll be an army that defeats multiple armies. They won't be average guerrillas. Unless Israel will be defeated after the Sun rises from the West (when Earth's magnetic field turns, and all advanced technology is useless then) there is virtually only one place where this army can get advanced weapons, and that will be the Middle East, namely the then former GCC, and Syria.

I understand your views, but deen and Justice won't emerge from a group of filth who raid, rape, and pillage.
Be honest, when has Hezbollah ever started a large-scale war with Israel? Only 1982 and 2006, both of which were Israeli invasions. Hezbollah has never been on Israel's stolen land for more than a few days. Hamas has had more combat with Israel.
If we want Palestine to be free, we have to get it's freedom from groups who don't kill people based on their religion. Plus, if you really do think that Palestine will be free from small-scale guerrilla warfare, you're misguided.
Israel's Merkava 4M's are armored & armed to the teeth, and their APS prevents multiple missiles from damaging the tank. The only viable option to destroy them are APFSDS rounds (modern Anti-tank shells, fired by tank guns), which no guerilla group can operate.
F-16s, F-15s, & Apaches are all loaded with flares and chaff, preventing MANPADS to be viable. Even modern Air to Air missiles struggle getting through. And Israelis are well-known for using Jamming. A lot.
If there is ever going to be a war with Israel, it can't be small scale guerillas. You might cite 2006 and 1982 as victories, but those were different times, with different technology. Israel can single-handedly wipe out the Middle East if they wanted to (Nuclear Missiles.)
If you honestly believe that small-scale guerrilla warfare will end Israel, you're misguided.
FYI, Black Flags from Khorasan (Afghanistan, Pakistan, parts Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, & Iran) will be the ones who liberate Jerusalem, under the Mehdi, according to the Hadith. This isn't just any army, it'll be an army that defeats multiple armies. They won't be average guerrillas. Unless Israel will be defeated after the Sun rises from the West (when Earth's magnetic field turns, and all advanced technology is useless then) there is virtually only one place where this army can get advanced weapons, and that will be the Middle East, namely the then former GCC, and Syria.

Where did I say it would? :)

I know very well who will restore deen and justice and am eagerly waiting for it to happen.

I think you are confused a little. It's not black and white. Using nuclear weapons isn't simple decision. And Israel will break apart from within. It's own policies will affect it.

You are confused of hafith as well. It won't necessarily be army. It will be army of volunteers. And when Mahdi emerges, he will get volunteers then flee. Then they will be attacked severely, and more volunteers will be needed. This according to hadith. I dint want to get into it though.

Just want to make it clear that I won't take sides anymore in these conflicts and people from now shouldn't demand of me to. When God makes things clear with emergence of Mahdi I will stand behind him. Irregardless of who goes against him.

Where did I say it would? :)

I know very well who will restore deen and justice and am eagerly waiting for it to happen.

I think you are confused a little. It's not black and white. Using nuclear weapons isn't simple decision. And Israel will break apart from within. It's own policies will affect it.

You are confused of hafith as well. It won't necessarily be army. It will be army of volunteers. And when Mahdi emerges, he will get volunteers then flee. Then they will be attacked severely, and more volunteers will be needed. This according to hadith. I dint want to get into it though.

Just want to make it clear that I won't take sides anymore in these conflicts and people from now shouldn't demand of me to. When God makes things clear with emergence of Mahdi I will stand behind him. Irregardless of who goes against him.
I know the use of Nuclear Weapons is definitely not easy, but they have the capacity to do so.

No, it is an army. The Black Flags from Khorasan will be the Mehdi's army. They will come to his aide when Saudi Arabia is in a time of civil war, and he will be in refuge in the Ka'bah. Then, a very bad caliph (sounds very ISIS-y) will attack the Ka'bah, just because the Mehdi is within it. His army will be destroyed and the Black Flags from Khorasan will then give Bay'ah to the Mehdi.

I'm not requesting you to take sides. But you must know that if you do indeed support Hezbollah know who you're supporting. Same goes for all other groups.

According to the Bible king David was blond and according to Hadith Muhammad had very pale white skin. Don't judge the original Semites by today Arabs who are half black half Hamitic half dont know what.
The bible is not correct so is the hadiths many of the hadiths Israelites.

I know many Semitic people some of them had red hair but the majority have brown eyes and black hair

I know the use of Nuclear Weapons is definitely not easy, but they have the capacity to do so.

No, it is an army. The Black Flags from Khorasan will be the Mehdi's army. They will come to his aide when Saudi Arabia is in a time of civil war, and he will be in refuge in the Ka'bah. Then, a very bad caliph (sounds very ISIS-y) will attack the Ka'bah, just because the Mehdi is within it. His army will be destroyed and the Black Flags from Khorasan will then give Bay'ah to the Mehdi.

I'm not requesting you to take sides. But you must know that if you do indeed support Hezbollah know who you're supporting. Same goes for all other groups.

Mahdi is an unfounded story came from Jewish exile of Babylon in 6.century BC....that time Jewish priests had often spreaded good news and harbingers among Jewish community in order not to abonden their beliefs and to prevent them from assimilations in Bablyon....
Both Sunni and Shiite Mahdi claim is a cheap story like other historic myhts......even Mahdi story have been mentioned in some reliable hadithes there is no ground for such legendary person in reality of life that never been in the world throuhout history.....most probabely there are some problems in narrative of hathises related to Mahdi. Because hathis had been collected about 250 years after Mohammad(SAW)
Now Mahdi became a politic tool in hands of religous circles to fool and exploit desperate muslim communities.
When ever muslims falling into a catastropher Somones begin to revive story of Mahdi again like a commercial adds.
Islam is the religion of realities and not of story and myhts eventough realities are bitter.
Dont wait for Mahdi in vain. You will not see him even in your dreams...

Last edited:
Jamaal Yelmaaz,

It seems you don't understand why Mahdi will appear and how it does make sense in the current affairs of the Muslims today. First, we have so much division and fitna (tribulation) among us. Second, by and large Muslim Umma lost sight of Al-Ard Al-Muqaddas (Holy Land). Third, after Prophet Issa - Son of May (pbuh) returns, ordinary Muslims will not first recognize him. So, to answer those points, the Mahdi (as) will appear to end the division, confusion, and fitna roaming among us. He and his followers will set their eyes on Al-Ard Al-Muqaddas (Holy Land), and he will clearly identify when Prophet Issa (pbuh) descends onto the mosque in Damascus. Due to the many sects and groups and the bloodshed raging within the Umma today, Mahdi and return of Jesus (pbuh) will be our last hope and return of victory to Islam. So, I don't know about you, but we're indeed waiting for him, and majority of the prophesies before him have been fulfilled.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom