What's new

6 Hezbollah members killed in Israeli attack on Syria

o_Oo_Oo_O
Take it easy Serpentine. I have never seen you go full retards like this. :disagree::disagree::disagree:
Chill out man ...
he cannot help it .... hes sooo sad he lost some bastards in syria ... hes with his 5amene2i (may Allah curses him) thinking what might be the response to this tragedy .... they might go crawling to Jerusalem like they crawl like idiots to karbala ... and najaf ... may Allah curse them all ... rawafed ....

these iranians bastards are everywhere ... they are in syria ... yemen ... iraq ... frkin everywhere ... where they are lies destruction ....

irony here is that Iran and Hezbollah are anti ISIS so israel just helped ISIS, Nusra and all those other whacko groups

we know where they stand
and funny thing is that Nusra is right next to them , yet they haven't touched them... oh wait Nusra and F$A are Israel's own terrorists fighters...

irony here is that Iran and Hezbollah are anti ISIS so israel just helped ISIS, Nusra and all those other whacko groups

we know where they stand
are u high or something ? ... or just watching some soap operas ? ...

we know where they stand
Al nusra denied the israeli air strike they claim that they who killed Hezbollah members and iranian general

Good Riddance, may the rest of Hizbis follow them to the deepest depths of hell where they belong.

they survived a semi conventional war against israel in 2006...i dont think they'll be going anywhere anytime soon, their stocks are far from depleted as per neutral sources and they have no shortage of manpower it seems

seems you've been eating too much halawa and not following the news close enough

nusra fighters even receive medical help in israel - FYI

Al nusra denied the israeli air strike they claim that they who killed Hezbollah members and iranian general

of course they would - because we all know they have armed gunships :laugh:

they survived a semi conventional war against israel in 2006...i dont think they'll be going anywhere anytime soon, their stocks are far from depleted as per neutral sources and they have no shortage of manpower it seems

seems you've been eating too much halawa and not following the news close enough

lol so funny ... halawa .. u don't even know how it tastes .. and if u do ... good for u ... u know what abt the ongoing treatment in the iIsraelihospitals ... whats the prob ? more than that ... post pics of members of these groups and prove that they are being treated ... more than that .. even if u do ... where is the prob ? its for humanitarian purposes ... they are not taking weapons from them ... or do they ? have u heard of IRANGATE ...? google it ignorant

one more thing u piece of ignorant ... if u side with the Syrian regime which is ur right of course .. pray to Allah to send u with bashar to where his father is burning now ... it seems u need some sun lights .... ignorance as it stands ... fully stands in ur mind ... jog on u little

So, no 600kg warheads anytime soon?

Boring...

Gotta kill more Hezzies and IRGC officers next time.

you seem to have some Muslim supporters on this forum

kinda ties in well with what others are saying here...you have your fair share of puppets willing to do your work for you; question is - will they succeed (in the end)

i guess only time will tell

They literally asked US to bomb Iran, something what Israel never did.

then what was all this drama about

netanyahu_un_bomb_cartoon_2012_09_28.jpg

lol so funny ... halawa .. u don't even know how it tastes ..

i had some in Beirut in 2004....so yes, I do actually.

(i liked it)

u know what abt the ongoing treatment in the iIsraelihospitals ... whats the prob ?

900+ Lebanese were killed in 2006, majority of them civilians.......surprised you're such an apologist for the israeli govt. Are you working for them by any chance :laugh:

Exclusive: Israel Is Tending to Wounded Syrian Rebels | Foreign Policy

what was initially an internal affair of SYRIA (for Syrians to decide) certain countries with a nefarious agenda (to weaken Syria) have taken sides....sides with some dangerous people who aren't exactly "nation builders" or revolutionaries

more than that ... post pics of members of these groups and prove that they are being treated ...

or video

IDF medics seen treating Syrian rebels in new video | The Times of Israel

more than that .. even if u do ... where is the prob ? its for humanitarian purposes ... they are not taking weapons from them ... or do they ? have u heard of IRANGATE ...?

if that were the case then why are they so selective about who they are "humanitarian" too

if u side with the Syrian regime which is ur right of course .. pray to Allah to send u with bashar to where his father is burning now ... it seems u need some sun lights .... ignorance as it stands ... fully stands in ur mind ...

I'm not siding with anyone ya GHAAAABI...where i am there's plenty of sunlight but thanks.....what i wont do is support puppets who want to take Syria (an ancient country) back into the stone age. I've seen enough "rebels" propaganda videos and their disgusting behaviour and their war crimes to know that one side is 'bad' and the other is SADISTIC/SAVAGE

there cause would maybe make more sense if ALL the fighters were actually from Syria :laugh:

(i met a Libyan diplomat in Washington DC just after the fall of Qaddafi....one of their diplomatic missions was @ the Watergate...we smoked a couple cigs together and he told me flatly and outright that EU/US-backed fighters were now going to Syria)

google it ignorant

jog on u little

seems i'm debating with a school-boy....be a man and debate like one, otherwise go back to mommy's bosom for some nurturing

kinda ties in well with what others are saying here...you have your fair share of puppets willing to do your work for you; question is - will they succeed (in the end)

(i liked it)

900+ Lebanese were killed in 2006, majority of them civilians.......surprised you're such an apologist for the israeli govt. Are you working for them by any chance :laugh:

what was initially an internal affair of SYRIA (for Syrians to decide) certain countries with a nefarious agenda (to weaken Syria) have taken sides....sides with some dangerous people who aren't exactly "nation builders" or revolutionaries

or video

if that were the case then why are they so selective about who they are "humanitarian" too

I'm not siding with anyone ya GHAAAABI...where i am there's plenty of sunlight but thanks.....what i wont do is support puppets who want to take Syria (an ancient country) back into the stone age. I've seen enough "rebels" propaganda videos and their disgusting behaviour and their war crimes to know that one side is 'bad' and the other is SADISTIC/SAVAGE

there cause would maybe make more sense if ALL the fighters were actually from Syria :laugh:

(i met a Libyan diplomat in Washington DC just after the fall of Qaddafi....one of their diplomatic missions was @ the Watergate...we smoked a couple cigs together and he told me flatly and outright that EU/US-backed fighters were now going to Syria)

seems i'm debating with a school-boy....be a man and debate like one, otherwise go back to mommy's bosom for some nurturing
I just love and love debating lowlifers like u ...

1st- abt the halawa .. i said if u did taste it .. then good for u .. so read my post ... i didnt ask u when and where have u tasted it ... couldnt care less

2nd- its good u posted the vid .. so u would make a fool of urself ... ur doing my job now mate ... i was supposewd to make a fool out of u ... here is the thing ... as i said its for humanitarian purposes ... so the fact is ... the Israeli patrol spotted Syrian rebels INJURED ... so to secure their territory (borders) they decided to bring these 3 people to interrogate and in the process they have treated them which is normal ... BTW ignorant even the Jews have more empathy than that bloodsucker bashar assad and his family .. so in that case its was rebels and if it was syrian army soldiers they would have done the same thing ... i am not call for u to be banned cuz u posted a vid with blood and maybe dead people but i am gonna play along ur ignorant mind ... so did u see any assistance in terms of military and logistically being offered ... and even if they do .. i wouldnt mind if its against the syrian regime ...

3rd- u said "900+ Lebanese were killed in 2006, majority of them civilians" actually its more and FYI ignorant .. hezb lat was hiding (or still) hiding his rockets launchers between civilians so its normal that the isaeli when they respond they are gonna hit civilians ... and BTW these civilians hate the rest of the lebanese population (or sunnis to be precise ) so u get the point no ?

4th- u said "what was initially an internal affair of SYRIA (for Syrians to decide) certain countries with a nefarious agenda (to weaken Syria) have taken sides....sides with some dangerous people who aren't exactly "nation builders" or revolutionaries" speak of the iranians , russians , afghans , iraqis (all shias) ... so what is the point u ignorant ?

5th- thank u for calling me GHAAABI and citing my MOM ... it shows whos the school boy here ... well its u apparently ... BTW ignorant abt the levant countries u dont even know the history so why making a fool out of urself AGAIN by saying "who want to take Syria (an ancient country) back into the stone age." deal with ur shit in **** 1st ignorant ...

last but not least dont try to be smart cuz people will laugh at u ... PEACE to u ... u need it bro ... jog on u ignorant

(i liked it)

or video

do u know that IRAN bought weapons from ISRAEL ? told u mate .. google it ... IDIOT

isreal choose the right time to strike
hezbolah is fighting in syria
iran in the middle of negotiations with the west and their economy is under pressure because of lower oil prices
there are some who hate hazoblah and some dont but there is fact isreali air strikes in syria sudan lebnon and before iraq we cant have peace while they bombing other nations whenever they want

simply put....Hezbollah is in a situation where it needs to decide which fight to fight and when....at the same time, no response after such an audacious and symbolic attack - they would look weak

I just love and love debating lowlifers like u ...

you just typed out an essay with nothing but garbage....this isn't even a debate. A debate requires TWO sides.

2nd- its good u posted the vid .. so u would make a fool of urself ... ur doing my job now mate

you asked for picture proof, i gave you a link with an article and video...I'm not doing any job for you "mate" I'm just proving that you're mentally retarded and dont know how to use something called Google

as i said its for humanitarian purposes ... so the fact is ... the Israeli patrol spotted Syrian rebels INJURED ... so to secure their territory (borders) they decided to bring these 3 people to interrogate and in the process they have treated them which is normal

you'd probably sell your own honour to the people who destroyed much of your country in 2006....but i guess it had no effect on you - sitting thousands of Km away in Canada :laugh:

Lebanon has a sad history of having people like you siding with the people who love to see your country and the region in civil war

i am not call for u to be banned cuz u posted a vid with blood and maybe dead people

i'm a senior member of this forum and some of the Mods here I am on a first-name basis with...2inta meen yalla :laugh:

you may as well try at least, bro. I'll even report myself :laugh:

but i am gonna play along ur ignorant mind ... so did u see any assistance in terms of military and logistically being offered ... and even if they do .. i wouldnt mind if its against the syrian regime

you seem to be on the losing side, hence your strong emotions

3rd- u said "900+ Lebanese were killed in 2006, majority of them civilians" actually its more and FYI ignorant .. hezb lat was hiding (or still) hiding his rockets launchers between civilians so its normal that the isaeli when they respond they are gonna hit civilians ... and BTW these civilians hate the rest of the lebanese population (or sunnis to be precise ) so u get the point no ?

i could care less about the internal rivalries.....I think Lebanese should be united, especially when under attack. Not be pussies and apologists like you

4th- u said "what was initially an internal affair of SYRIA (for Syrians to decide) certain countries with a nefarious agenda (to weaken Syria) have taken sides....sides with some dangerous people who aren't exactly "nation builders" or revolutionaries" speak of the iranians , russians , afghans , iraqis (all shias) ... so what is the point u ignorant ?

are you Syrian? Seems the few Syrians we have on this forum don't agree with you. I'll leave you to debate with them on tht.

5th- thank u for calling me GHAAABI and citing my MOM

عفوا يا خول

BTW ignorant abt the levant countries u dont even know the history so why making a fool out of urself AGAIN by saying "who want to take Syria (an ancient country) back into the stone age."

i've read several books on the region during my free time and I know more about the history of not just Syria and Libnan but also Iraq more than you ever will. I'm not a scholar on the region though and never claimed to be one. But I know more than what some fat pampered burger boy in Canada knows :laugh:

do u know that IRAN bought weapons from ISRAEL ? told u mate .. google it ... IDIOT

i know about the Iran-Contra affair; happened in 1986 - well before you were born and shitting in your undies. I dont need to google it. israel's involvement in the affair only became evident when -following an inquiry using the Freedom For Information Act - a report was released. That was 4 years ago. That's a fact, go learn your facts first.

if only Google could give you a brain, it would be doing more service to humanity than its already doing.

Last edited:
simply put....Hezbollah is in a situation where it needs to decide which fight to fight and when....at the same time, no response after such an audacious and symbolic attack - they would look weak
no need for a direct response... what they need to do is take over all the Israel's forces (Nusra and F$A) in Golan on the Syrian side, the F$A and Nusra bases there and etc.. that will be an indirect response... and puts more pressure...

and ignore that kid... no need to reply to his post, his a troll, he loves seeing his own country invaded by Israel... so what do you think his opinion on Syria would be... if he doesn't love his own country there is no good from him...

no need for a direct response... what they need to do is take over all the Israel's forces (Nusra and F$A) in Golan on the Syrian side, the F$A and Nusra bases there and etc.. that will be an indirect response... and puts more pressure...

the problem now is that the "opposition" is divided....there are many camps each with their own objectives

ultimately the military option alone wont work since there seems to be no shortage of "jihadis" in that region. Unfortunately the west is adding fuel to the fire and paying for it as we saw in Paris.

the problem now is that the "opposition" is divided....there are many camps each with their own objectives

ultimately the military option alone wont work since there seems to be no shortage of "jihadis" in that region. Unfortunately the west is adding fuel to the fire and paying for it as we saw in Paris.
tell you what, the so called "opposition" are all united on one thing, serving the west and Israel.. you have them celebrating each time Israeli air force comes to their rescue... and now USA is training them to make sure they fight for Israel good...
the best way to deal with Israel aggression and attacks on Syria is to end their proxy... F$A is doing Israel jobs starting with destroying the country and its institution to assassinations of scientists and academics and much more...

the west job is to make sure the region burns all for Israel...

tell you what, the so called "opposition" are all united on one thing, serving the west and Israel.. you have them celebrating each time Israeli air force comes to their rescue... and now USA is training them to make sure they fight for Israel good...
the best way to deal with Israel aggression and attacks on Syria is to end their proxy... F$A is doing Israel jobs starting with destroying the country and its institution to assassinations of scientists and academics and much more...

the west job is to make sure the region burns all for Israel...

not to mention destruction of holy sites and places of archaeological importance....something which makes my blood boil

I dont think the leader of Syria is a saint....I've heard of war crimes committed by them as well, some hard to forgive. But my feeling is that the history books will be easier on him than they would be on these lizard-eaters whose aim is to destroy not just Syria but the region.

not to mention destruction of holy sites and places of archaeological importance....something which makes my blood boil

I dont think the leader of Syria is a saint....I've heard of war crimes committed by them as well, some hard to forgive. But my feeling is that the history books will be easier on him than they would be on these lizard-eaters whose aim is to destroy not just Syria but the region.
Alasad is a human, and yes he made so many mistakes before and during this war... but overall, if you want to compare him to the F$A terrorists, all you have to do is look at Syria 2010 and Syria currently..
and this is not about Alasad... this is about destroying the country as a whole... the west adding oil to the fire it started in Iraq with the sectarian war and etc...

you asked me if i was high or watching soap operas but now admit that israel provides assistance to ISIS/FSA/nusra types

you just lost your own argument due to your own posts

lama tib2a ragil itkalim....but im sure you'll keep barking anyways. Jahhil

Alasad is a human, and yes he made so many mistakes before and during this war... but overall, if you want to compare him to the F$A terrorists, all you have to do is look at Syria 2010 and Syria currently..
and this is not about Alasad... this is about destroying the country as a whole... the west adding oil to the fire it started in Iraq with the sectarian war and etc...

I agree with you there. As a Pakistani and friend of Syria I pray for Syria's victory against terrorism. These are the same types of rats we are fighting

The sectarian side of the conflict is where the real threat lies. Syrians must unite regardless of religious sect groups; but then again my words wont immediately change things on the ground (wish they could)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom