What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

It may be so written but there is an undeniable current of anti-Semitism in the Islamic world today. Probably more based on recent history than Quranic history. I was best friends with a Palestinian when I was a kid living in the US and I was shocked to hear him say that he liked Hitler because he killed Jews. This is what Muslims need to stamp out. It is counter-productive to your cause and it is just unacceptable as a world view.

Yup, there is a lot of propaganda in the Muslim World regarding Israel - no doubt. It worked both ways I guess :azn:

I mean, sheesh, all the phase of Muslim extremism over Israel. Phew!

.....indians admire the way israel deals with the jihadis...and the way it exacts revenge for its each fallen citizen.....you dont have to think for me....

And I don't have enough brain power to fill such an vacuous hole so we're both happy.

Just a few days ago 86 Iraqi civilians died from a car bomb blast, not much concern for them.

Whoever is randomly killing people in Iraq is mysterious and scary. I mean, what kind of douche bag bombs funerals?! lol, so much hate.

So you are cheering for them at killing Muslims huh??And Jihadi does not equal terrorist Einstein...

Well said, and i am sure they are not known about the difference between jihadi and terrorist!!!

Their media make so much propaganda against islam that now they are almost blind in this case!!!

Well if you know jack about Islam then stop commenting on it first. Secondly the total number of people killed in WWI exceeded 20 million, and WWII 70 million, now tell me how many people have been killed on that scale in your 'islamic' wars... (wiki est. for deaths)

WWs were political wars...not fought in the name of religion...wrong comparison.....

War on Iraq/Afg was a resource conflict not because of some fake attack on America. ///IMO not ment to be offensive to americans, due respect for the dead// Evil has no religeon however please do enlighten me more how you believe that 'Islam' is evil after you have conducted some more research into it. :)

because it is intolerant to opposing points of view.....because its struck in a 7 th century utopia and refuses to come to terms with the vastly changed world....it says its the only true religion and others are false......because it seeks to see enemies everywhere even if there is none and sucessfully makes them enemies too.....why do you think now most of the world's terrorism is by jihadi groups ? look if you are trying to argue islam is a religion oozing with peace spare me that non-sense....i can go on giving instances but then i guess its of no use to you as your eye will not see it.....

And I don't have enough brain power to fill such an vacuous hole so we're both happy.

that would be good.And stop mind-policiing and generalizing.....

It may be so written but there is an undeniable current of anti-Semitism in the Islamic world today. Probably more based on recent history than Quranic history. I was best friends with a Palestinian when I was a kid living in the US and I was shocked to hear him say that he liked Hitler because he killed Jews. This is what Muslims need to stamp out. It is counter-productive to your cause and it is just unacceptable as a world view.

You said it yourself a Palastenian who is in the US probably as refugee and hears on a daily basis how his country men are killed by Israelis so yeah I think that coupled with the propaganda that Israel=jew it would be surprising if he did not if you ask me.

---------- Post added at 07:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:34 PM ----------

im cheering for the ruthless way they purseu the terrorists and avenge the kiling of their citizens...that the terrorists happened to be muslims is not my fault genius.....May be in your 7 th century utopiajihadi not equal to terrorist but in 21st century world they are and i shed no tear for them......

see the same map mamu....a bigger part of kashmir is with us......i just said not entire kashmir is with pakistan....

So when 2 Israelis die it is cheerful to hear 200 Palastenians die?? The more killed the better?? Yeah glad we both admit these facts while i renounce innocents killed by any side you cheer for more blood and then call Muslims blood thirsty...21st century is really interesting indeed.

WWs were political wars...not fought in the name of religion...wrong comparison.....

because it is intolerant to opposing points of view.....because its struck in a 7 th century utopia and refuses to come to terms with the vastly changed world....it says its the only true religion and others are false......because it seeks to see enemies everywhere and sucessfully makes them enemies too.....why do you think now most of the world's terrorism is by jihadi groups ? look if you are trying to argue islam is a religion oozing with peace spare me that non-sense....i can go on giving instances but then i guess its of no use to you as your eye will not see it.....

Some people have such a gross misunderstanding of the term 'Jihad'.

Anyways, your idea of the 'Muslim Utophia' sounds a really far-fetched.

Well said, and i am sure they are not known about the difference between jihadi and terrorist!!!

as i said this is not 7 century where you can make these distinctions and get away with it.....go to any non-islamic country..ask if jihadis are terrorists and come back if you get a different answer...

Some people have such a gross misunderstanding of the term 'Jihad'.

blame that on those suicide belt wearing blokes shoutig all hu akbar before exploding themselves and not on non-muslims...its unfair to us.....

Try to analyze his condition also he was a palestinian, he would have seen jews killing palestinians which led him to say like that!!!

Well i am a muslim and i don't hate jews!!!

because it is intolerant to opposing points of view.....because its struck in a 7 th century utopia and refuses to come to terms with the vastly changed world....it says its the only true religion and others are false......because it seeks to see enemies everywhere even if there is none and sucessfully makes them enemies too.....why do you think now most of the world's terrorism is by jihadi groups ? look if you are trying to argue islam is a religion oozing with peace spare me that non-sense....i can go on giving instances but then i guess its of no use to you as your eye will not see it.....

that would be good.And stop mind-policiing and generalizing.....

Continue to believe what you will....I will not change a stroke of ink from the Quran not now and 2000 more years to come.

see the same map mamu....a bigger part of kashmir is with us......i just said not entire kashmir is with pakistan....

bachy grow up kashmir is disputed and not yet solved i see kashmir a country sooner or latter it will hapen no borders are forever .look last 8000 years history of s.asia and come back .

as i said this is not 7 century where you can make these distinctions and get away with it.....go to any non-islamic country..ask if jihadis are terrorists and come back if you get a different answer...

Now you proved you really don't know the difference between jihadi and terrorist!!! :lol:

Continue to believe what you will....I will not change a stroke of ink from the Quran not now and 2000 more years to come.

leave him alone his mission here is well know we have no blood for burn on his BS posts .move on dear .

blame that on those suicide belt wearing blokes shoutig all hu akbar before exploding themselves and not on non-muslims...its unfair to us.....

LMAO :rofl: How old are you? 12?

Anyways, religious discussions aren't allowed here. Now if were a bit more careful, you would been wise to avoid religion.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom