What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Yet they are successful everywhere they live.......

Makkah and Madina are the holiest places in Islam ....
Does that mean every Muslim should settle down there ?

If there ever comes a time when Muslims are chased out and oppressed in every part of the world, YES, i would suggest that we head back to Makkah to unite in the place most holy to Islam.

I don't think this is the Palastenians fault is it?? funny (sarcasm) how they must pay for it though.

Yes, Palestinians were the very unfortunate people who are paying the price of the mistakes and bigotry of pre WW2 Europe. But what has happened is done. Palestinians can still move to Syria or Lebanon, and I'm pretty sure the people of both countries would accept them with open hands.

They wanted their own country, especially after all the horrible things they went through in Europe. It would have made more sense to create a Jewish state in Europe. However, Zionism aims for the Holy Land.

If it was up to me, I would say Germany give up part of their land to create a Jewish state. It was a British design that lead to the creation of a Israel state by the way, not a zionist plan.

If there ever comes a time when Muslims are chased out and oppressed in every part of the world, YES, i would suggest that we head back to Makkah to unite in the place most holy to Islam.

Allah has made the whole world for Muslims to live in not just Arabia (that is what we believe)

Yes, Palestinians were the very unfortunate people who are paying the price of the mistakes and bigotry of pre WW2 Europe. But what has happened is done. Palestinians can still move to Syria or Lebanon, and I'm pretty sure the people of both countries would accept them with open hands.

If someone broke into your home kicked you out and cornered you in a room leaving you there to starve and not only that but goes around the world saying that you have no Identity and kicks you on a daily basis would you stay quite??
If anything the Palastenians should be admired and revered for their insistence not to give up on their rights and if anything they have earned the respect of all of us.

Another jumps out wanting to take over the world, a notion denied by many of his fellow members.

Allah has made the whole world for Muslims not just Arabia (that is what we believe)

---------- Post added at 12:26 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

And I believe God created earth for everyone. No point fighting for land that belongs to God :)

That is very positive view.

Allah has made the whole world for Muslims not just Arabia (that is what we believe)

Noooooooooo now people think Muslims want to take over the world by your comment when you actually meant we can live anywhere int he world :(

Edit: Too late damn you guys don't wait a sec to take a jab lol

If someone broke into your home kicked you out and cornered you in a room leaving you there to starve and not only that but goes around the world saying that you have no Identity and kicks you on a daily basis would you stay quite??
If anything the Palastenians should be admired and revered for their insistence not to give up on their rights and if anything they have earned the respect of all of us.

Like I said, what has been done is done. Hate it or love it, the Jews are in Israel to stay.

I really hope that at the end of the day, Jews and Palestinians can live in one nation peaceful, where people will be judge not by their religion, but by the strength of their individual characters.

But alas, that's a bit too idealistic :rolleyes:

Like I said, what has been done is done. Hate it or love it, the Jews are in Israel to stay.

I really hope that at the end of the day, Jews and Palestinians can live in one nation peaceful, where people will be judge not by their religion, but by the strength of their individual characters.

But alas, that's a bit too idealistic :rolleyes:

That option was presented to Israel but they refused it vehemently saying it is "National suicide"

Do not worry about it. Of course it is a joke.

Chinese people view Jewish people way more positively than those shown here by certain idiotic Chinese members.

Still speaking for 1.4 billion other people? I'd gladly believe what you say if you can find some poll numbers or get another PRC citizen here to back up what you say. I mean you can be a good courtier if you want and insist that the Emperor is not naked but all you're doing is deluding yourself and a few Israelis online.

If it was up to me, I would say Germany give up part of their land to create a Jewish state. It was a British design that lead to the creation of a Israel state by the way, not a zionist plan.

The Arabs despised the Palestinians and continue to this day!

Infact the Pakistanis went and butchered the Palestinians in Jordan in 1970!

Injustice comes from their own fellow brethen and We have the Piss of the Crocodile Flowing here!

That option was presented to Israel but they refused it vehemently saying it is "National suicide"

I have raised this point to an Israeli member here before, and he quickly reminded me that Israel has a 20% Arab population leaving prosperously and peaceful in the Israel state itself.

Who knows what the truth is.

Injustice comes from their own fellow brethen and We have the Piss of the Crocodile Flowing here!

Oooooh so YOU (who is not an arab or a Pakistani) is speaking for all of us?? I love Palastinians and I am an Arab...oops did I ruin your theory of how the world works and shook up your understanding of reality??

I have always wondered though, why the neighbouring Arab nations never came out to help Palestinians refugees settle in their country.

Here in Malaysia, we have had many Indonesian people settle here to escape the poverty of their country. The Pakistanis have allowed many Afghan refugees to settle down in Pakistan to get away from all the civil war. Why aren't the neighboring Arab countries doing the same for Palestinians?

Back
Top Bottom