What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Is that Why Muslims launched attacks against Iran, India, China, Africa and Europe?

I am born to a Muslim family myself. Let not one Muslim represent all Muslims, my friend :)

Besides for holidays, I have no desire for India, Iran, China, Africa and Europe. All i want to do is make my parents happy and live a good life :)

Oooooh so YOU (who is not an arab or a Pakistani) is speaking for all of us?? I love Palastinians and I am an Arab...oops did I ruin your theory of how the world works and shook up your understanding of reality??

Black September in Jordan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oLNf5.png

I have raised this point to an Israeli member here before, and he quickly reminded me that Israel has a 20% Arab population leaving prosperously and peaceful in the Israel state itself.

Who knows what the truth is.

There are 20.4% Arabs living in Israel as second class citizens and it even says so in their IDs (at first Jews in Israel had other IDs to differentiate them from other Israelis but after there was criticism on the subject Jews now show their birth date in the Hebrew calendar years while non-jews don't) And also not to mention the hurdles you have to face if a jew girl wanted to marry an Arab or vice versa there is even a reporting emergency line to call if you see an Arab/Jew couple for quick intervention.

Yeah.....They are living VEEERY prosperously which is why there is a law banning them from holding their "Nakba" march (nakba march is an annual ceremony that has grief as its main theme which is dated at the Israeli national day and nakba means catastrophe) And still Israelis are trying to feed to the world that Arabs in Israel are living better than any other Arab in the region.....

I have always wondered though, why the neighbouring Arab nations never came out to help Palestinians refugees settle in their country.

Here in Malaysia, we have had many Indonesian people settle here to escape the poverty of their country. The Pakistanis have allowed many Afghan refugees to settle down in Pakistan to get away from all the civil war. Why aren't the neighboring Arab countries doing the same for Palestinians?
LOL. Because Palestinians live far better than majority of the Arab countries.

I have always wondered though, why the neighbouring Arab nations never came out to help Palestinians refugees settle in their country.

Here in Malaysia, we have had many Indonesian people settle here to escape the poverty of their country. The Pakistanis have allowed many Afghan refugees to settle down in Pakistan to get away from all the civil war. Why aren't the neighboring Arab countries doing the same for Palestinians?

The number of Palastenian refugees in Arab countries is very high who wanted to escape the war but you see Palastinians can't get out of Palastine due to a certain law that says if a Palastenian leaves palastine for a certain amount of time he/she is not aloud to go back and all his papers are confiscated many Palastinians families even live in separate countries because of this.

Islam is nothing but a Tool for the Lazy Belly's to chuckle the Islamic Countries myriad into Poverty. Oil, Petro Dollar, Booze, Babes, What more they want?

Do you think they really give a Jacksh!t about Palestinians?

I don't care What an Arab says and neither should you!

What happens rests with the Majesty, not the Poor Subjects!

LOL. Because Palestinians live far better than majority of the Arab countries.

What? Seriously? :blink: lol, some of the Arab states have some of the highest per capita income in the world.

But I agree with Rezavan's sentiments. Although, it is very difficult or almost impossible to get a citizenship from any Arab country. Refugee or not. Rezavan's idea is feasible considering the abundant resources the Arabs have, coupled with their low population levels.

There are 20.4% Arabs living in Israel as second class citizens
Shia are second class in KSA. Arabs are full citizens in Israel.

Yeah.....They are living VEEERY prosperously which is why there is a law banning them from holding their "Nakba" march
Rubbish.

And still Israelis are trying to feed to the world that Arabs in Israel are living better than any other Arab in the region.....
Thats fact.

You are a War Booty!

Understand How?

Same could be said of the colonization of Muslim lands .... Imposing pro west puppets on Muslims .... Taking control of their OIL... Who has the booty now ?

I would be happy if the real culprits on both sides are brought to justice...

If those pics are fake (I dont know much about them)..... why don't you post the real ones please

I never said anything about those pictures. Just said that the same photographers just vanish in thin air when rockets land on unarmed Israeli women and kids living in bordering cities. Where do Palestinian and Islamic world photographers go? They claim to be fighting for "human rights" isn't it? Aren't these women and kids human also then?

That's quite a warmed up logic.

I think you are talking about me here . You and ptex and maybe even the pakistani who thanked me got my post in the wrong sense .

This Pakistani member wa posting real/ fake pics of Israeli atrocities on Palestinians as if to justify this attack on Israeli civilians . I merely told him that irrespective of whether the pics are real or fake nothing can justify such an attack on israeli civilians/ innocents . I hope i have cleared it out.

You're needlessly getting defensive. Never even saw your comment mate. I was talking about idiots like CPI(M), JNU types and of course some confused identities in our country who don't know what the matter is but just go berserk on Israel because it is harming some Arab sitting 2000 miles away.

Iran living in an imaginary world .... who is more likely to attack the other .. Iran or Israel ?
Please wake up from the matrix

Who is the one who goes threatening to wipe out the other? I don't think it has ever been Israel. Don't tell me that A'jad meant it this way or that way or some philosophical way. Iranian regime (NOT the people) are living in a total la-la land. They are so selfish to their own people that they need to keep creating enemies to survive. Every "election" the same drama happens: people revolt against A'jad's selection, mullas deploy troops and crush Iranian people on the streets with special police, suddenly Israel comes into the picture and saves the Mulla regime all over again.

Just for their power, they've politically isolated their own people from rest of the world.

Why cant simpletons like you stay on topic? You are so quick to diverse and start making this thread about Pakistan and India. People like you will make sure there is never peace. Just stick to the topic and stop trying to troll.
I will say once again for both sides this is an unnecessary loss for both factions.

I just pointed out a lame tactic that is commonly applied against us and Israelis (which doesn't work anymore) in the same fashion. Why are you getting all personal? :what:

Genral Zia is not the most popular of leaders in Pakistan ... His regime did far worse to Pakistan then what hi did to the Palestinians...

As for some Arab leaders ... they will do anything to please the west including killing their fellow Arabs ...... FYI the Jordanians are Hashmaites (so are Palestinians)

That is less of my concern.

But as I repeated,

The Power lies with the Majesty, not the Subjects!

Back
Top Bottom