What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

I have looked my family history and at least for the past several hundred of years, we have no Jewish connection whatsoever.

Race does not matter here.

Seriously, we can learn those techniques and high tech stuff from you dealing with terrorists. You can learn from us about determination when dealing with your own.

Of course we have different goals and interests. However, on destroying those terrorists, we have quite similar goals.

Yeah i was just kidding about you being part Jewish because of the stupid remaks but some of the posters here.

I`m viewing CardSharp in a totally different light though, "Israel was founded by Jews and not the Jewish people"?
I thought Chinese people were intelligent? Israel is the very essence of Judaism and Jerusalem is the heart of Judaism, that is why during every prayer you ended with "Next year in Jerusalem".

It`s clear to me you have some amount of bias and are leaning to the Pakistani(Muslim in general) rhetoric that no matter what Israel can`t be right.

Yeah i was just kidding about you being part Jewish because of the stupid remaks but some of the posters here.

I`m viewing CardSharp in a totally different light though, "Israel was founded by Jews and not the Jewish people"?
I thought Chinese people were intelligent? Israel is the very essence of Judaism and Jerusalem is the heart of Judaism, that is why during every prayer you ended with "Next year in Jerusalem".

It`s clear to me you have some amount of bias and are leaning to the Pakistani(Muslim in general) rhetoric that no matter what Israel can`t be right.

Jerusalem is also holy for Muslims :angel:

Disagree = not intelligent. It's old insult and I am not surprised you would say Israel is the same as Judaism. This is the danger of state religions. Whether it be a Islamic state, a Christian state or a Jewish state.

Jerusalem is also holy for Muslims :angel:

And Christians.

If Jews lost their nation for 2000 years, kept a coherent identity, and then got it back, would it be OK if other peoples with the same situation did the same?

Such as Assyrians? Why does no one care for the Assyrian minority in Syria and Iraq? Or Kurds? Why only Jews?

If Jews lost their nation for 2000 years, kept a coherent identity, and then got it back, would it be OK if other peoples with the same situation did the same?

Such as Assyrians? Why does no one care for the Assyrian minority in Syria and Iraq? Or Kurds? Why only Jews?

Cause they rich.....

If the Assyrian and Kurds are capable enough to get on their own?

The only reason I'm still partially on Israel side, is due to the consideration that jews have no other land in the world which they can claim as their own.

The only reason I'm still partially on Israel side, is due to the consideration that jews have no other land in the world which they can claim as their own.

Yet they are successful everywhere they live.

Makkah and Madina are the holiest places in Islam ....
Does that mean every Muslim should settle down there ?

I don't think this is the Palastenians fault is it?? funny (sarcasm) how they must pay for it though.

I don't think this is the Palastenians fault is it?? funny (sarcasm) how they must pay for it though.

They wanted their own country, especially after all the horrible things they went through in Europe. It would have made more sense to create a Jewish state in Europe. However, Zionism aims for the Holy Land.

But why should the Palestinians pay for the crimes committed by the NAZIS ?

Do not worry about it. Of course it is a joke.

Chinese people view Jewish people way more positively than those shown here by certain idiotic Chinese members.

We never have any anti-Semitism historically. Of course, you should not count the crazy time during culture revolution during which we were anti-everything.

If you are in China and tell people you are Jewish, people will welcome you quite positively. Do not ever say you are Hamas. I know some traditional Jewish people also have the beard. With that and Hamas in mind, you may have to followed by Chinese police officers every step in your stay in China. :)

Back
Top Bottom