What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

This is the problem with people's thinking. Israel does not equal Jews. The Israeli propaganda state has done a good job equating anyone is critical of Israeli aggression as an anti-Semite. People are falling for this trap. All Israel has to do is point to the ugly side of anti-Semitist sentiments in the Islamic world to justify what they are doing.

Israel is a militant state founded by Jews not the Jewish people. There is a distinction. The clearer we make this distinction the less latitude for atrocity the State of Israel will have.

Israeli propaganda is without a doubt the most successful in history. But hopefully soon more and more people will wake up and realize what is happening.

It's people like you who are deluded and are bigoted with your ideologies which makes the co-existence with other religions impossible. Were the crusades started by the Muslims? Was WW1 or WW2 started by Muslims? You probably know jack about Islam. :coffee:

i probably know jack about islam....and i dont care to know about it.....but i very well know how its followers were committing atrocity after atrocity in its name for the last millenia and a half....tell me one major religion islam does not have a conflict with...christianity, judaism, hinduism, sikhism...u name it and they are at loggerheads.....

This is the problem with people's thinking. Israel does not equal Jews.

That's exactly what i was trying to say but they are not understanding it, whenever i say something about israel they start calling me anti jew!!! :hitwall:

And this Hindu tendency to band wagon behind hate Muslims, love Israel, is fcking disgusting.

Im a hindu...how did you know.....this bloody sterotyping by the chinese is equally fcking disgusting.......indians admire the way israel deals with the jihadis...and the way it exacts revenge for its each fallen citizen.....you dont have to think for me....

Muslims can start by renouncing anti-Semitism.

If you read the Quran from cover to cover you will see how it has nothing but respect for "The sons of Israel" and only criticized them for when they broke the treaties with Muhammed PBUH and the parts mentioning them killing their prophets.

Again because of Israel propaganda that Israel = Jewish a lot of hate is directed towards Jews but I realized that Israel does not equal Jewish and that actually Jews and Israel are almost the world apart after reading extensively from a lot of sources on the subject.

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

Im a hindu...how did you know.....this bloody sterotyping by the chinese is equally fcking disgusting.......indians admire the way israel deals with the jihadis...and the way it exacts revenge for its each fallen citizen.....you dont have to think for me....

So you are cheering for them at killing Muslims huh??And Jihadi does not equal terrorist Einstein...

If you read the Quran from cover to cover you will see how it has nothing but respect for "The sons of Israel" and only criticized them for when they broke the treaties with Muhammed PBUH and the parts mentioning them killing their prophets.

Again because of Israel propaganda that Israel = Jewish a lot of hate is directed towards Jews but I realized that Israel does not equal Jewish and that actually Jews and Israel are almost the world apart after reading extensively from a lot of sources on the subject.

It may be so written but there is an undeniable current of anti-Semitism in the Islamic world today. Probably more based on recent history than Quranic history. I was best friends with a Palestinian when I was a kid living in the US and I was shocked to hear him say that he liked Hitler because he killed Jews. This is what Muslims need to stamp out. It is counter-productive to your cause and it is just unacceptable as a world view.

This is the problem with people's thinking. Israel does not equal Jews. The Israeli propaganda state has done a good job equating anyone is critical of Israeli aggression as an anti-Semite. People are falling for this trap. All Israel has to do is point to the ugly side of anti-Semitist sentiments in the Islamic world to justify what they are doing. Muslims who want to help Palestinians are shooting themselves in the foot and helping Israeli policy, by spewing hatred.

Israel is a militant state founded by Jews not the Jewish people itself. A state not the people, a state not the people, keep saying this to yourself. There is a distinction. The clearer we make this distinction the less latitude for atrocity the State of Israel will have.

In my case, it was different. Coming from a country which has no diplomatic relations with Israel, and a strong anti-JEW population, i was brought up thinking every Jew is a devil's child or something.

It's only in my later years did I started thinking without bias. The people in Israel are just like you and me. The state of Israel is fighting for it's survival, and I'm very sure, we would react the same way if we're put in the Israel position.

I've read a lot about the holocaust and WW2, i actually feel sorry for the Jew people this days. They're stuck with no nation to claim as their own, and fighting for Israel against a much larger population of Arabs surrounding them.

In my case, it was different. Coming from a country which has no diplomatic relations with Israel, and a strong anti-JEW population, i was brought up thinking every Jew is a devil's child or something.

It's only in my later years did I started thinking without bias. The people in Israel are just like you and me. The state of Israel is fighting for it's survival, and I'm very sure, we would react the same way if we're put in the Israel position.

I've read a lot about the holocaust and WW2, i actually feel sorry for the Jew people this days. They're stuck with no nation to claim as their own, and fighting for Israel against a much larger population of Arabs surrounding them.

Yes this is was the deep cultural undercurrent I was talking about in my above post.

i probably know jack about islam....and i dont care to know about it.....but i very well know how its followers were committing atrocity after atrocity in its name for the last millenia and a half....tell me one major religion islam does not have a conflict with...christianity, judaism, hinduism, sikhism...u name it and they are at loggerheads.....

Well if you know jack about Islam then stop commenting on it first. Secondly the total number of people killed in WWI exceeded 20 million, and WWII 70 million, now tell me how many people have been killed on that scale in your 'islamic' wars... (wiki est. for deaths)

War on Iraq/Afg was a resource conflict not because of some fake attack on America. ///IMO not ment to be offensive to americans, due respect for the dead// Evil has no religeon however please do enlighten me more how you believe that 'Islam' is evil after you have conducted some more research into it. :)

realyy??? which world are you in...?

i ask you same qes dear look at the map again and remember always were start LOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

kashmir_rel_2003.jpg

So you are cheering for them at killing Muslims huh??And Jihadi does not equal terrorist Einstein...

im cheering for the ruthless way they purseu the terrorists and avenge the kiling of their citizens...that the terrorists happened to be muslims is not my fault genius.....May be in your 7 th century utopiajihadi not equal to terrorist but in 21st century world they are and i shed no tear for them......

i ask you same qes dear look at the map again and remember always were start LOCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

see the same map mamu....a bigger part of kashmir is with us......i just said not entire kashmir is with pakistan....

Just a few days ago 86 Iraqi civilians died from a car bomb blast, not much concern for them.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom