What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

i have read pages 10 to 20 of this thread...Looks like when ephone is commenting 500 disappears and when 500 is commenting ephone disappears..

A case of multiple IDs here.....

This is one more thing i don't like about Israelis..they are sneaky and manipulative even online....
This is not the first time i am seeing this happening..I have previous similar experiences..
On another blog site whenever i used to write a blog against Israel a member with name "justgrrl" would jump in defending Israel...but sometime they had perfect grammar with abundant vocabulary...and in other comments there were peculiar grammar mistakes and very limited vocabulary..Later i realized it was a bunch of jewish students from university of Salzburg Austria who were the Internet warriors defending Israel...and more than one person was using that account..

I wont ming having an internet discussion or argument with any number of people from anywhere,defending or attacking anything..after all its internet...But no need to be a creepy crawly and hide in shadows...

I have seen that on Yahoo! answers. It's a thoroughly miserable website anyways :lol:

Not sure about here though. I don't think ephone and 500 are the same users.

i have read pages 10 to 20 of this thread...Looks like when ephone is commenting 500 disappears and when 500 is commenting ephone disappears..

This is one more thing i don't like about Israelis..they are sneaky and manipulative even online....
This is not the first time i am seeing this happening..I have previous similar experiences..
On another blog site whenever i used to write a blog against Israel a member with name "justgrrl" would jump in defending Israel...but sometime they had perfect grammar with abundant vocabulary...and in other comments there were peculiar grammar mistakes and very limited vocabulary..Later i realized it was a bunch of jewish students from university of Salzburg Austria who were the Internet warriors defending Israel...and more than one person was using that account..

I wont mind having an internet discussion or argument with any number of people from anywhere,defending or attacking anything..after all its internet and we cannot solve world conflicts on an internet forum......we can discuss them....But no need to be a creepy crawly and hide in shadows...

Well i think ephone is an israeli living in U.S and pretending to be chinese who is living in U.S!!!

You do know civilians in gaza and in those area where Hezbollah occupying constantly vote for them into power even they clearly know what are their messages and what supports for them really mean. Retard like you won't read news???

Where do you think those hamas and hezbollah hide their weapons? In a weapon depot??? When Israel armies moved into destroy hamas and hezbollah for the past 30 years, they constant found that hamas and hezbollah hided their weapons in civilian houses. There are tunnels, hidding places through those houses as well. Idiots like you just simply ignore that???

What percentage can you would you say are actively collaborated with militants launching attacks on Israel. Any numbers? any studies or are you just blowing it out of yourass?

You're educated right? Then you must know how to source material and reference a paper.

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 AM ----------

Different nationalities, multiple IDs... what kind of new guess you can offer???

I wont mind having an internet discussion or argument with any number of people from anywhere,defending or attacking anything..after all its internet and we cannot solve world conflicts on an internet forum......we can discuss them....But no need to be a creepy crawly and hide in shadows...

Well i think ephone is an israeli living in U.S and pretending to be chinese who is living in U.S!!!
The length you people go to delude yourselves is amazing.
No, ephone is a Jew from Mars who has a Chinese mother and Jewish martian father, we have solved the mystery.

No offense ephone, i`m being sarcastic, but these people amuse me.

If you do not like the name calling about terrorists, that is fine.

For Hamas, stop bombing and terrorist activities in Israel, kill those terrorists that are in your territories, and then see whether Israeli army still drop bombs on you even without any such terrorist activities. I do not think there will be such retaliation if they are not attacked.

If they do, you can sue the Israel in international court and U.N. for un-provocative attacks.

The problem you see is who Israel is considering as terrorists they even labeled college kids who campaigned Israeli Apartheid as terrorists. And as you can see time and again the word terrorists is twisted by Israel to serve their purpose to the world and sadly most of the world gallops it.

The whole world is admitting that Israel is an occupying force occupying people but the double standard is that they refuse to admit the people they occupy have the right to self-determination if those freedom fighters kills an IDF soldier they call it a terrorist attack when it is an act of war against the illegal invaders.

The rockets that are fired into Israel are always blamed on Hamas when infact Hamas have been uprehending the groups responsible for it just to give Israel an excuse to punish Gaza for not allowing the Israeli settlement and occupation to spread there.

I have looked my family history and at least for the past several hundred of years, we have no Jewish connection whatsoever.

Race does not matter here.

Seriously, we can learn those techniques and high tech stuff from you dealing with terrorists. You can learn from us about determination when dealing with your own.

Of course we have different goals and interests. However, on destroying those terrorists, we have quite similar goals.

The length you people go to delude yourselves is amazing.
No, ephone is a Jew from Mars who has a Chinese mother and Jewish martian father, we have solved the mystery.

No offense ephone, i`m being sarcastic, but these people amuse me.

This is such a logical non-sequitor. The USA declared war on Japan
No, Japan declared war on US.
Similary Lebanon declared war on Israel.

and this damage wasn't done in a single raid,
Damage in Lebanon was not done in single raid either. Total over 10,000 combat sorties were done. Each sortie could take 5 tons of bombs. Thats more than enough to literally level to ground all Lebanese towns, if Israel wished to do so.

and Japan's houses were mainly wood
Thats why US used fire bombs and napalm.

This may mean, the Israelis did not do a good job ?
Israel did good job by hitting dozen specific buildings in Dahyeh.

its in their very idealogy...inability to peacefully co-exist with any other religions......

It's people like you who are deluded and are bigoted with your ideologies which makes the co-existence with other religions impossible. Were the crusades started by the Muslims? Was WW1 or WW2 started by Muslims? You probably know jack about Islam. :coffee:

Look. I used to be quite anti-Jew too, till i grew up and realized something. It's simple as this. Israel is doing what it think is best for the citizen, just like every other country in the world.

Don't need to put the blame squarely on Israel. If my country was in the position Israel finds itself in, i would want my government to do the same too.

It's easy for us to talk now not knowing what it feels like to live in a nation that is fighting for it's very existence against terrorist :rolleyes:

You do know civilians in gaza and in those area where Hezbollah occupying constantly vote for them into power even they clearly know what are their messages and what supports for them really mean.

Why stop there then. They obviously voted for a terrorist organization, genocide should the order of the day. Go for the Roman solution.

Leave no two stones on top of each other. Kill everything that breathes. And sew the ground with salt for 50 stadia in every direction

@shaitan sing... Kashmir is our territory.. n we support the people morally and politically... same goes for palestine.. we support them morally and politically... but we cant just send weapons thousands of miles away to a country under occupation... we would need covert help frm egypt... which itself has been blocking aid to palestine.

realyy??? which world are you in...?

I have looked my family history and at least for the past several hundred of years, we have no Jewish connection whatsoever.

Race does not matter here.

Seriously, we can learn those techniques and high tech stuff from you dealing with terrorists. You can learn from us about determination when dealing with your own.

Of course we have different goals and interests. However, on destroying those terrorists, we have quite similar goals.

Your posts are showing who you are, there is no need to trace your family history!!!

Look. I used to be quite anti-Jew too, till i grew up and realized something. It's simple as this. Israel is doing what it think is best for the citizen, just like every other country in the world.

This is the problem with people's thinking. Israel does not equal Jews. The Israeli propaganda state has done a good job equating anyone is critical of Israeli aggression as an anti-Semite. People are falling for this trap. All Israel has to do is point to the ugly side of anti-Semitist sentiments in the Islamic world to justify what they are doing. Muslims who want to help Palestinians are shooting themselves in the foot and helping Israeli policy, by spewing hatred.

Israel is a militant state founded by Jews not the Jewish people itself. A state not the people, a state not the people, keep saying this to yourself. There is a distinction. The clearer we make this distinction the less latitude for atrocity the State of Israel will have.

Back
Top Bottom