What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

I do not have to say much, simply check that:

Jewish embassy official at Day Day Up, Chinese top show. See how Jewish people are presented by China's top hosts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04NAXycVrrg

深度国际20100924 -- 寻找失落的天堂 (CCTV, Chinese central television, official representation of Chinese government)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRR033jnCaQ

Is CCTV good enough for you???

Do you see any program in China that has been made officially for hamas or hezbollah???

I bet CCTV and Hunan TV's Day Day up program have spoken way more than you can ever dream of. When that Jewish official walks up onto the stage, see how he is welcomed by those young people with the applause???

Still speaking for 1.4 billion other people? I'd gladly believe what you say if you can find some poll numbers or get another PRC citizen here to back up what you say. I mean you can be a good courtier if you want and insist that the Emperor is not naked but all you're doing is deluding yourself and a few Israelis online.

Sad to see PDF members justifying the terrorist attack against civilians.

Israel promptly hitting back at terrorists when attacked : that's one thing i really admire and GOI should learn something from it ....

There are 20.4% Arabs living in Israel as second class citizens and it even says so in their IDs (at first Jews in Israel had other IDs to differentiate them from other Israelis but after there was criticism on the subject Jews now show their birth date in the Hebrew calendar years while non-jews don't) And also not to mention the hurdles you have to face if a jew girl wanted to marry an Arab or vice versa there is even a reporting emergency line to call if you see an Arab/Jew couple for quick intervention.

Yeah.....They are living VEEERY prosperously which is why there is a law banning them from holding their "Nakba" march (nakba march is an annual ceremony that has grief as its main theme which is dated at the Israeli national day and nakba means catastrophe) And still Israelis are trying to feed to the world that Arabs in Israel are living better than any other Arab in the region.....

waytomecca13hm.jpg

COMMON AND WHAT ABOUT **** MEDIA AND ZAID HAMID?? ENTIRE PAKISTAN HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED BY ISLAM THATS WHY THEY ARE ANTI INDIANS AND THINK THAT INDIA CONSIDERS THEM A GREAT ENEMY... THE TRUTH IS PAKISTAN DOESNT HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO COMPETE WITH INDIA... AND THE ONLY THING INDIA CARES ABOUT R THE ISLAMIC MILLITANTS BEING SENT OVER THE BORDER FROM PAKISTAN

OK we are brainwahsed ......

But why are you angry ?

Why the capslock rage ?

I can understand you in small case too

Why do you listen to Zaid Hamid ? ... I don't .... I only found out about him from this forum ... from an Indian

What? Seriously? :blink: lol, some of the Arab states have some of the highest per capita income in the world.

But I agree with Rezavan's sentiments. Although, it is very difficult or almost impossible to get a citizenship from any Arab country. Refugee or not. Rezavan's idea is feasible considering the abundant resources the Arabs have, coupled with their low population levels.
There are some 300 million people in Arab countries.
Out of them only some 10 million in tiny Gulf countries have very high standards. The overwhelming majority of the Arab countries are extremely poor.

Cant you read ur own link? It says that public institutions, which are fincanced by Israeli state cant celebrate Nakba.

Privatly you can march as much as u wish.

COMMON AND WHAT ABOUT **** MEDIA AND ZAID HAMID?? ENTIRE PAKISTAN HAS BEEN BRAINWASHED BY ISLAM THATS WHY THEY ARE ANTI INDIANS AND THINK THAT INDIA CONSIDERS THEM A GREAT ENEMY... THE TRUTH IS PAKISTAN DOESNT HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO COMPETE WITH INDIA... AND THE ONLY THING INDIA CARES ABOUT R THE ISLAMIC MILLITANTS BEING SENT OVER THE BORDER FROM PAKISTAN

What's up with the anger? A Pakistani stole your girl-friend? :P

Relax, if you have all this anger, join the Indian army or something. This is a defence FORUM. Lay out your points clearly if you want an answer :)

There are some 300 million people in Arab countries.
Out of them only some 10 million in tiny Gulf countries have very high standards. The overwhelming majority of the Arab countries are extremely poor.

Cant you read ur own link? It says that public institutions, which are fincanced by Israeli state cant celebrate Nakba.

Privatly you can do whatever you wish.

There are 27 Million In Saudi Arabia only dude......you seriously need a both a history and geography lessons mate.

That sign is for entry to Makkah and Medina.... where the current Saudi gov allows only muslims

why do you want to go there ?

To be fair, i have had some non-Muslim friends who actually want to visit Makkah, just to get an aura of the spirituality, to see what it's all about.

That sign is for entry to Makkah and Medina.... where the current Saudi gov allows only muslims

Dude why did you reply to him??? Apparently the about 10 square miles around Makkah is very important for them to check out.

Now you will only further derail the thread. out of another All Caps Rage.

---------- Post added at 09:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:03 PM ----------

To be fair, i have had some non-Muslim friends who actually want to visit Makkah, just to get an aura of the spirituality, to see what it's all about.

Thing is we do not want it to be a tourist destination where people go there to take pictures etc. etc. I live a half hour drive away from Makkah and I know the city like the palm of my hand. Makkah gets very very very crowded.

the total area is secured just to avoid any thing wrong happen and he is trying to troll that mulsims not allow others to go there.yes we can't that peacfull place for give peace of mind muslims there is whole saudi arabia go there leave these two cities for muslims .makkah madinah are saved till today by this law else we will see jew spy catch in hotel for spy on makkah .the cities are peaceful even heads of stated moves on streets there because of this law.let feel some A$$ pain.its holy land for muslim not for others and we will kick if some one try to enter :lol:

I am a Tourist!

If the Segregation is done on the basis of religion in Saudi, Why harp on Israel?

I am a Tourist!

If the Segregation is done on the basis of religion in Saudi, Why harp on Israel?

you are not allowed go anywhere else we hate to earn money of tourism from holy land thats it.and BTW makkah madinah don't need tourists they have millions of visitors from world yearly .

Back
Top Bottom