What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

I think you are referring to freedom of speech and human rights :D Saudis don't allow women to drive :lol:

They will drive eventually I am a very strong activist for women's rights here I agree with you I do not like some laws here either and I am very open about it we staged seminars hearing and even some road side Ads to back Women's rights.

And this is in Arabic King Abdullah saying that Women will drive in Saudi Arabia. ‫

I am not allowed to visit only because I am a Non-Muslim!

The Custodian of Holy Mosques is already making!

yes you are not allowed its law of land if you are not happy with law its your problem holy mosque custodians have every right to make laws as its their land and they are owner of land they are sons of soil.whats your problem its secured as many nations secure lands go area-51 is USA can you? even amercans can not lolz

So you do admit that Saudi Arabia is doing wrong against it fellow Minorities? Christians, Jews?

Israel is not my country.

Aren't you a Saudi?

Say.

We have no Christian minorities or jewish minorities dude.....And stay on topic Israel is doing something wrong and you admitted it.

I edited my post since then. Go see.

Personally opinion, I don't think Saudi Arabia is a model state for us to follow.

I prefer Turkey. No offence, just an opinion :)

Quite Appreciated for your Genuineity!

Turks are aligned towards their West!

Anyways It's the Hardcore Secular Military, the average Turk is more or less an Islamist(From My Interaction).

Nobody agrees with innocent people being murderd however the point is that to respond in the disproportionate way that israel does is simply wrong. Because some innocent jews have been killed by some nutter or other does not excuse the israelis from killing innocent women and children

yes you are not allowed its law of land if you are not happy with law its your problem holy mosque custodians have every right to make laws as its their land and they are owner of land they are sons of soil.whats your problem its secured as many nations secure lands go area-51 is USA can you? even amercans can not lolz

to Complete his sentence Israelis are not the sons of the soil in Palastine and they claim to be a Democratic secular state so you can not compare.

I do not have to say much, simply check that:

Jewish embassy official at Day Day Up, Chinese top show. See how Jewish people are presented by China's top hosts:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04NAXycVrrg

深度国际20100924 -- 寻找失落的天堂 (CCTV, Chinese central television, official representation of Chinese government)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRR033jnCaQ

Is CCTV good enough for you???

Do you see any program in China that has been made officially for hamas or hezbollah???

I bet CCTV and Hunan TV's Day Day up program have spoken way more than you can ever dream of. When that Jewish official walks up onto the stage, see how he is welcomed by those young people with the applause???

Thanks, I'm going to bookmark this post and show it around. Someone who thinks CCTV is respected in China and take diplomatic courtesy and applause as conclusive proof that all of China loves Israel is someone that I don't need to argue against anymore.

Hopefully some good will come out of your postings and you'll at least convince some Israelis to treat Chinese migrant more like people than animals.

Quite Appreciated for your Genuineity!

Turks are aligned towards their West!

Anyways It's the Hardcore Secular Military, the average Turk is more or less an Islamist(From My Interaction).

And what is wrong with being an Islamist?? I am a Muslim and an Islamist and I am proud.

We have no Christian minorities or jewish minorities dude.....And stay on topic Israel is doing something wrong and you admitted it.

From 1948 until the early 1970s, 800,000-1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries.

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jews were evicted from their own Lands!

Holy Thou!

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

And what is wrong with being an Islamist?? I am a Muslim and an Islamist and I am proud.

Hardcores!

From 1948 until the early 1970s, 800,000-1,000,000 Jews left, fled, or were expelled from their homes in Arab countries.

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Jews were evicted from their own Lands!

Holy Thou!

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:52 PM ----------

Hardcores!

Okay let's see Israelis kicked 711,000 Palastenians out of their homes and if they refused they were massacred by the Israelis. On the other hand Jews lived there peacefully for hundreds of years until the creation of Israel and there is concrete evidence that Israel staged bombs and killings to get the Jewish population out of Arab countries and scare them into coming to Israel and here is an Example of it done in Iraq
How Israel terrorized Iraqi Jews into leaving Iraq

Nobody agrees with innocent people being murderd however the point is that to respond in the disproportionate way that israel does is simply wrong. Because some innocent jews have been killed by some nutter or other does not excuse the israelis from killing innocent women and children
Terrorists kill Israelis. Israel responds by attacking the terrorists' leaders. These men surround themselves with civilian shields, in contravention of international laws which exist for good reason: innocent or not, when a human becomes a shield they become part of the battle. Human shields are legitimate targets, yet because Israel is what it is it often tries to drive them away before striking.

I note that if the "Oh we can't oppose them because they employ human shields" argument was applied universally as a moral standard, that would empower everyone from petty criminal to terror-master to hold hostages until and after their desires were fulfilled by those willing to cater to them. Eventually all power would be theirs until finally they would be taking hostages from each other - at which point nobody would follow the standard anymore. So the proposed moral standard is clearly unsustainable.

---------- Post added at 02:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:31 PM ----------

Okay let's see Israelis kicked 711,000 Palastenians out of their homes and if they refused they were massacred by the Israelis.
That isn't what happened. Why don't you consider it your duty to learn the truth?

Back
Top Bottom