What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Good. Do you bother to read what you quote? No post-WWII Arab leader can boast of investigating and disciplining their army for massacring civilians, or for the care taken to preserve peaceful minority communities in times of war.

Okay let's see Israelis kicked 711,000 Palastenians out of their homes and if they refused they were massacred by the Israelis. On the other hand Jews lived there peacefully for hundreds of years until the creation of Israel and there is concrete evidence that Israel staged bombs and killings to get the Jewish population out of Arab countries and scare them into coming to Israel and here is an Example of it done in Iraq
How Israel terrorized Iraqi Jews into leaving Iraq

How the Pogroms started against Jews in various Arab Countries in the fall of 1948 does not justify expelling the Jews from their own Homeland!

Regarding Iraq, It was a One-off!

It was designed to safeguard the Jews under better hands.

This is How the Last Jews Left Iraq!

In 1969 some 50 of the remaining Iraqi Jews were executed, 11 were publicly executed after show trials and several hundred thousand Iraqis marched past the bodies amid a carnival-like atmosphere

Jewish exodus from Arab and Muslim countries - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Okay let's see Israelis kicked 711,000 Palastenians out of their homes and if they refused they were massacred by the Israelis. On the other hand Jews lived there peacefully for hundreds of years until the creation of Israel
1) Jews in Arab countries were subject of terrible discrimination and were many times slaughtered.
2) Both Jewish and Arab refugeed are result of the conflict which Arabs started.
3) In Arab countries no Jews remained. In Palestine today live 3 times more Arabs than in 1948.

To cut through the self-righteous crap of Indians supporting Israel, it's important to keep the following in mind:

The Hindu : The India Cables / The Cables : 147610: Israel polishing its image — and its hardware — in India

In focus groups in Delhi and Mumbai conducted by the Israeli Embassy, Indians regardless of status generally held favorable views of Israel, [...] many Indians actually see Israel as a model for dealing with Muslims

um...what kind of Muslims? :confused:

To cut through the self-righteous crap of Indians supporting Israel, it's important to keep the following in mind:

The Hindu : The India Cables / The Cables : 147610: Israel polishing its image — and its hardware — in India

In focus groups in Delhi and Mumbai conducted by the Israeli Embassy, Indians regardless of status generally held favorable views of Israel, [...] many Indians actually see Israel as a model for dealing with Muslims

Selective Quoting by the Pakistani!

Belotsercovsky said, but had very limited knowledge about the country, even among educated professionals. The focus groups, results show that most Indians do not have enough information to possess a good understanding of Israel but view Israel overall as a friend to the Indian people.

Selective Quoting by the Pakistani!

Belotsercovsky said, but had very limited knowledge about the country, even among educated professionals. The focus groups, results show that most Indians do not have enough information to possess a good understanding of Israel but view Israel overall as a friend to the Indian people.

Better hone up those reading comprehension skills...

The statement I quoted is factually correct and in-context. The article discusses polling done by the Israeli embassy so, of course, it will have many dimensions.

The fact remains that many Indians may not know much about Israel but they know about its interaction with Muslims and see it as a model for dealing with Muslims. Hence, for many Indians, support for Israel is a reflection of their anti-Muslim bigotry.

That fact is confirmed by Israeli embassy's own polling within India.

Anyways Jews, Muslims and Christians all came to India.

We have Christians asking for Independence in our North Eastern States backed by Church and Terrorist Organizations.

We have the Pakistani's and Bangladeshis, Two Islamic Countries Born out of India.

And On the Other Hand Jews never imposed their Religion on us, Lived Peacefully in co-existence for more than 2500 Years!

Now Tell me, From the Viewpoint of a Hindu, Who would get my favour?

Better hone up those reading comprehension skills...

The statement I quoted is factually correct and in-context. The article discusses polling done by the Israeli embassy so, of course, it will have many dimensions.

The fact remains that many Indians may not know much about Israel but they know about its interaction with Muslims and see it as a model for dealing with Muslims. Hence, for many Indians, support for Israel is a reflection of their anti-Muslim bigotry.

That fact is confirmed by Israeli embassy's own polling within India.

If Indians do not know much about Israel, How can you be so sure that they know selectively of How Israelis treat Muslims?

Anti Muslim Bigotry?

India?

Read here:

How it is squashed by an Indian Muslim by pointing the gun on the Head of Pakistan! :lol:
Multi-religious, multi-ethnic, secular, democratic India was an idea that belonged to the future; one-dimensional Pakistan was a concept borrowed from the fears of the past.

http://www.defence.pk/forums/national-political-issues/23008-pakistan-flawed-idea-m-j-akbar.html

Disagree = not intelligent. It's old insult and I am not surprised you would say Israel is the same as Judaism. This is the danger of state religions. Whether it be a Islamic state, a Christian state or a Jewish state.

And Christians.

You talk about something you don`t understand and speak only what you heard from biased mouths.

If you bothered to do some research you`d know that Israel is mainly secular and the "Jewish Nation" refers to Jews as a people and a religion.
There is no specific law or official statement establishing the Jewish religion as the state's religion.

I`m sure you can use google.

I don't know who will get your favor.. but let me tell you who will get my favor... If I have to pick between Israelis and Indians.. then Israelis all the way.. At least when you look at Israelis you don't feel the urge to puke, they are quite attractive peopleas majority are Mediterranean Caucasians... But on the other hand.. whenever I see Indians at our workplace at our schools... I just thank God (although I am agnostic) that we are not part of India anymore.. and that North West Parts got separated from India... No where else I have seen such bunch of ugly people in my life... and all the Freshies off the Boats who are coming from India (some of our departments got outsourced to India).... they stink, they smell.. Don't you guyz know what deodorant is huh? I have to spend my money on air fresheners every month to get rid of the stink coming from our office...

Oh come on this is not fair nor is it true. This is also well off topic, we are talking about innocent people getting killed and you are talking about looks?

Pakistan and Bangladesh were always seperate communities; seperate from india --which didnt become a nation until 1947

but yes - india has always had different religious groups; what was the point of bringing that up here?

totally off topic

I don't know who will get your favor.. but let me tell you who will get my favor... If I have to pick between Israelis and Indians.. then Israelis all the way.. At least when you look at Israelis you don't feel the urge to puke, they are quite attractive peopleas majority are Mediterranean Caucasians... But on the other hand.. whenever I see Indians at our workplace at our schools... I just thank God (although I am agnostic) that we are not part of India anymore.. and that North West Parts got separated from India... No where else I have seen such bunch of ugly people in my life... and all the Freshies off the Boats who are coming from India (some of our departments got outsourced to India).... they stink, they smell.. Don't you guyz know what deodorant is huh? I have to spend my money on air fresheners every month to get rid of the stink coming from our office...

Lady, i`m not sure how you look like but you seem quite unattractive to me as a person.
Being pretty on the outside doesn`t make up for being ugly on the inside.

Oh come on this is not fair nor is it true. This is also well off topic, we are talking about innocent people getting killed and you are talking about looks?

She's a girl, the only thing she can think about is looks :P

Back
Top Bottom