What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

If Indians do not know much about Israel, How can you be so sure that they know selectively of How Israelis treat Muslims?

Sigh.

Because the Israeli embassy's polling data specifically says so. Explicitly.

Read here:

How it is squashed by an Indian Muslim by pointing the gun on the Head of Pakistan! :lol:

Silly, irrelevant post. There are tons of propaganda articles by hundreds of individuals all over the place.

They can't refute the hard data from a scientific poll.

I don't know who will get your favor.. but let me tell you who will get my favor... If I have to pick between Israelis and Indians.. then Israelis all the way.. At least when you look at Israelis you don't feel the urge to puke, they are quite attractive peopleas majority are Mediterranean Caucasians... But on the other hand.. whenever I see Indians at our workplace at our schools... I just thank God (although I am agnostic) that we are not part of India anymore.. and that North West Parts got separated from India... No where else I have seen such bunch of ugly people in my life... and all the Freshies off the Boats who are coming from India (some of our departments got outsourced to India).... they stink, they smell.. Don't you guyz know what deodorant is huh? I have to spend my money on air fresheners every month to get rid of the stink coming from our office...

Maybe You found Pakistanis so Stinky that you went and sat on the Lap of the White Man! -->
United%20States.GIF
:lol:

I don't know who will get your favor.. but let me tell you who will get my favor... If I have to pick between Israelis and Indians.. then Israelis all the way.. At least when you look at Israelis you don't feel the urge to puke, they are quite attractive peopleas majority are Mediterranean Caucasians... But on the other hand.. whenever I see Indians at our workplace at our schools... I just thank God (although I am agnostic) that we are not part of India anymore.. and that North West Parts got separated from India... No where else I have seen such bunch of ugly people in my life... and all the Freshies off the Boats who are coming from India (some of our departments got outsourced to India).... they stink, they smell.. Don't you guyz know what deodorant is huh? I have to spend my money on air fresheners every month to get rid of the stink coming from our office...

You have a dirty mind which stinks :wave:

i probably know jack about islam....and i dont care to know about it.....but i very well know how its followers were committing atrocity after atrocity in its name for the last millenia and a half....tell me one major religion islam does not have a conflict with...christianity, judaism, hinduism, sikhism...u name it and they are at loggerheads.....

actually kid its the otherway round...its not islam who has problems with other religion...its otherreligions who have problems with islam...because they are jealous of us..
Look at our Mosques..still being attended daily .. There are few or no churches which get visited by followers daily,most dont get any visitors at all...
I live in England and here i see churches being converted to gyms and if not they are close all the time with nobody visiting,..On the other hand every mosque here has regular faithful Muslim visitors .... Same about Judaism..We have sanyongs in Manchester and i dont see anybody going in..only on special occasions..may be......
So guess who is jealous of whom?

1) Jews in Arab countries were subject of terrible discrimination and were many times slaughtered.
2) Both Jewish and Arab refugeed are result of the conflict which Arabs started.
3) In Arab countries no Jews remained. In Palestine today live 3 times more Arabs than in 1948.

1) They lived there peacefully for hundreds if not thousands of years my grandfather was in Yemen and he had a Jewish neighbor he says we played with their children and even gave food to each other when one of our families would starve.
2)If you look at how Israel was created you will know who started the war there was a Jewish revolt in Palastine by the haggana militants and Yishuv and the influx to Jerusalm due to WW2 and the balfour deceleration
3)Someone else already responded to this.

actually kid its the otherway round...its not islam who has problems with other religion...its otherreligions who have problems with islam...because they are jealous of us..
Look at our Mosques..still being attended daily .. There are few or no churches which get visited by followers daily,most dont get any visitors at all...
I live in England and here i see churches being converted to gyms and if not they are close all the time with nobody visiting,..On the other hand every mosque here has regular faithful Muslim visitors .... Same about Judaism..We have sanyongs in Manchester and i dont see anybody going in..only on special occasions..may be......
So guess who is jealous of whom?

:rofl: you have answered yourself . all the religions live peacefully with each other but they hate Islam. Do ponder on this. Actually pakistani muslims think that they are martial race and rest are kafirs. That is the biggest problem.

:rofl: you have answered yourself . all the religions live peacefully with each other but they hate Islam. Do ponder on this. Actually pakistani muslims think that they are martial race and rest are kafirs. That is the biggest problem.

So you do admit that all religions hate Islam specifically then huh??

Sigh.

Because the Israeli embassy's polling data specifically says so. Explicitly.

Silly, irrelevant post. There are tons of propaganda articles by hundreds of individuals all over the place.

They can't refute the hard data from a scientific poll.

It is suggested. Quite Speculative of One's Opinion!

Yes,thats because Islam is the last remaining established religion..Christianity has almost vanished,and Hinduism is more of a beleif,than a practical religion..Only in ours we pray 5 times a day or are supposed to,and even the worse among us wont eat pig..only because its Forbidden..Judaism is the same..If you talk to a jew and ask him/her abput the religion they draw blanks,but say one word against Israel and they will argue with you to death..so not a practical religion only a political one....
So attracting jealousy from other religion or atheists is obvious.

Yes,thats because Islam is the last remaining established religion..Christianity has almost vanished,and Hinduism is more of a beleif,than a practical religion..Only in ours we pray 5 times a day or are supposed to,and even the worse among us wont eat pig..only because its Forbidden..
So attracting jealousy from other religion or atheists is obvious.

so why do we hate Islam for that ? and why it is so obvious ?

if we do not follow our own religion why would I care about other religion and feel jealous about that?

So you do admit that all religions hate Islam specifically then huh??

Islam came to our Land.

No Religion pondered over Islam!

First the Pagans, Then Persians, Europe , India, China, Africa.

Islam did the Dirty Work of traveling.

We don't care what Islam does in its land.

If it comes to our Land, We give Space to Islam for Peaceful Co-existence.

Even after that When Islam tries to Impose itself, there the Problem Starts!

Back
Top Bottom