What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

What was that?

Talking like a wannabe white are we?
Then again, only the less educated gripe about such things as "Indians stealing jobs".
And no, Americans aren't racist as a country, it's just you and your uninformed opinions that are racist. You got so busy in being white you forgot how much Pakistanis and Americans dislike each other.

Probably they didn't tell you in your face, but Pakistan is the sixth most disliked copuntry in the US, right up there with Afghanistan and Iran. Guess what? India is also sixth, but on the most favored list.
Americans

Next time prolly you wanna listen to what they about you behind your back when you're wasted. :lol:

I have to say on the whole americans are racist

Idiots like you won't pay attention how Israel was received during Israel's introduction during Day Day Up program.

As for CCTV's program, it simply indicates China even officially has put Israel in front, not some damn hamas.

Too hard for your little brain???

As for our migrant workers, some of them were also killed or abducted in some other countries we have much better relations for years.

Thanks, I'm going to bookmark this post and show it around. Someone who thinks CCTV is respected in China and take diplomatic courtesy and applause as conclusive proof that all of China loves Israel is someone that I don't need to argue against anymore.

Hopefully some good will come out of your postings and you'll at least convince some Israelis to treat Chinese migrant more like people than animals.

The chief troll speaks, listen. Go to a riot or two, see how well your fellow Brits accept you.

Zionist. Your country only survives because of american charity. They are going bust then we will come and sort you out for try you for war crimes. your time will come. Only a matter of time. Just be patient. even crusaders held jerusalem for 100 years doubt you lot will hold it for that long.

Long live iran the country with leaders with balls

Long live hamas the democratically elected representatives of the palestinians.

You know what you bring the best out in me.

As you will.

This dumbass has some Hamas issue. No one is making a choice between Israel and Hamas :lol:

Why does not supporting Israel = supporting Hamas? Who made that law? :lol:

Why can't someone dislike both equally?

If applause is proportional to likeability then does that mean North Korea is the greatest country in the world?

Maybe the Israeli was right. Chinese, at least in early 90's, were indeed just robotic test taking slaves unable to think for themselves. Today, at least we have independent thought.

At least other countries do not have laws specifically targetted at CHINESE workers. Its typical of Jews to backstab us after how much we helped them. YOU LOVE THE JEWS DO THEY LOVE YOU?

лªÉç¼Óɳ·ÖÉç°ì¹«ÊÒÔÚÒÔ¾üºäÕ¨ÖÐÊÜËð(ͼ)_ÐÂÎÅ_ÌÚѶÍø

Hey Ephone, you love the jews, do they love you?

They bombed the Xinhua News office in Gaza. What love they show for Chinese!

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

All your posts have been about how much Chinese love Jews. But how many Jews love China? Tell me? How many Jews love China, and not specifically Chinese women (easily substituted for by other Asian women like the Korean Soon Yi Previn; take a look at Woody Allen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Allen and Farrow's biological son, Ronan Seamus Farrow, said of Allen: "He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression. I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent... I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children."[79][80][81][82]

You love the Jews, do they love you?

"In 2001, then-labor and social affairs minister Shlomo Benizri said: "I just don't understand why a restaurant needs a slant-eye to serve me my meal." He was heavily rebuked for the comment[6]

Employers have also been known in isolated circumstances to impose humiliating restrictions on Chinese workers in their employment contracts. In 2003, a report by The Guardian stated that Chinese workers at an unspecified company had been required to agree not to have sex with or marry Israeli women, including prostitutes, as a condition of getting a job. Israeli lawyers, however, claim that these contracts violate Israeli law, and would under no circumstances be enforceable.[7]"

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Chinese in Israel fooled & failed over visas & salary - YouTube

"In 2001, then-labor and social affairs minister Shlomo Benizri said: "I just don't understand why a restaurant needs a slant-eye to serve me my meal." He was heavily rebuked for the comment[6]

Employers have also been known in isolated circumstances to impose humiliating restrictions on Chinese workers in their employment contracts. In 2003, a report by The Guardian stated that Chinese workers at an unspecified company had been required to agree not to have sex with or marry Israeli women, including prostitutes, as a condition of getting a job. Israeli lawyers, however, claim that these contracts violate Israeli law, and would under no circumstances be enforceable.[7]"

---------- Post added at 05:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 AM ----------

Chinese in Israel fooled & failed over visas & salary - YouTube
You are repeating stories I've already shot down. link This can only mean you are engaged in propaganda meant to inspire unjustifiable hatred of Israel and Jews in Chinese people. In my experience, this is a very un-Chinese thing to do.

You are repeating stories I've already shot down. This can only mean you are engaged in propaganda meant to inspire unjustifiable hatred of Israel and Jews in Chinese people. In my experience, this is a very un-Chinese thing to do.

He doesnt need to inspire hatred of Israel and jews and zionists. I think you do a cracking job yourselves.

You are repeating stories I've already shot down. This can only mean you are engaged in propaganda meant to inspire unjustifiable hatred of Israel and Jews in Chinese people. In my experience, this is a very un-Chinese thing to do.

You haven't shot down sh!t, you never denied even 1, all you said was "it happened a decade ago". Well the Holocaust happened 65 years ago do we forget that? Does it make it "OK"? NO WAY.

I didn't inspire hatred for Jews or Zionists. I just asked 1 question:

You love Jews, do Jews love you?

Well the Holocaust happened 65 years ago do we forget that? Does it make it "OK"? NO WAY.
It is in me not to condemn the present generation of Germans simply for what their grandparents did, which was to send my grandparents, uncles, and aunts to the gas chambers.

This dumbass has some Hamas issue. No one is making a choice between Israel and Hamas :lol:

Why does not supporting Israel = supporting Hamas? Who made that law? :lol:

Why can't someone dislike both equally?

If applause is proportional to likeability then does that mean North Korea is the greatest country in the world?

Maybe the Israeli was right. Chinese, at least in early 90's, were indeed just robotic test taking slaves unable to think for themselves. Today, at least we have independent thought.

At least other countries do not have laws specifically targetted at CHINESE workers. Its typical of Jews to backstab us after how much we helped them. YOU LOVE THE JEWS DO THEY LOVE YOU?

And you have an inferiority complex...
There are no laws targeting Chinese specifically, it`s required from all foreign workers.

Back
Top Bottom