What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

It is in me not to condemn the present generation of Germans simply for what their grandparents did, which was to send my grandparents, uncles, and aunts to the gas chambers.

Is 2003 "grandparents" of the current generation of Israelis?

It is in me not to condemn the present generation of Germans simply for what their grandparents did, which was to send my grandparents, uncles, and aunts to the gas chambers.

Come on so low man2 stick to the thread for a change. Shouldnt talk about gas chambers etc. I think that should be banned on here. My thoughts are with the family of the people that died

They bombed the Xinhua News office in Gaza. What love they show for Chinese!

Xinhua must have been harbouring terrorists because Israel never makes mistakes, never kills innocent people, if they were killed by Israel then they must have been guilty by association.

If anyone need to be blamed, it is those hamas and hezbollah. They use civilians as their shields to protect their own little axx.

Well, if those civilians use their own house to help hamas and hezbollah, they are not civilians any more. They are terrorists as well. If any of their children died due to Israel's retaliation, they should blame their family first for helping terrorists.

You do not expect to live at large if you help terrorists, do you?

Is 2003 "grandparents" of the current generation of Israelis?
If I can find it in me to forgive Germans for murdering my relatives two generations back, why can't you (supposedly a Chinese) find it in you to forgive a few sporadic minor maybe-incidents as insufficient to condemn a whole people?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

Come on so low man2 stick to the thread for a change. Shouldnt talk about gas chambers etc. I think that should be banned on here. My thoughts are with the family of the people that died
"Dead Jews let's be sorry for, live Jews let's condemn and slay" - yeah, I see that twist a lot.

Why does not supporting Israel = supporting Hamas? Who made that law? :lol:

That's the funny thing about his delusions, the vast majority of Chinese people have no idea who Hamas is or what the situation in that part of the world is. People might have heard of Israel but beyond the name and that it is a Jewish state I doubt many people know much about it.

Like even Chinese people here don't really care that much about the middle east or Israel. To claim that Israel is somehow beloved by all Chinese people.... seriously I kind of hate the internet sometimes for bring me into contact with so many looneys.

If I can find it in me to forgive Germans for murdering my relatives two generations back, why can't you (supposedly a Chinese) find it in you to forgive a few sporadic minor maybe-incidents as insufficient to condemn a whole people?

---------- Post added at 06:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

"Dead Jews let's be sorry for, live Jews let's condemn and slay" - yeah, I see that twist a lot.

Sorry like the Israeli ambassador said to all of China on national TV:

We Israelis are innovative and superior. In Israel, students as questions of the teachers, and that's a good student. In China, you are test taking machine slaves.

:lol:

So I'm just asking some questions like a good student.

You are jumping to conclusions and thats not fair. Mind you you wouldnt know about anything to do fair.
Look at my previous posts. I condemn any sort of people dying and my thoughts are with the families of the victims. Imagine losing a loved one. It must me heartbreaking - doesnt matter what religion. Bad is bad

pakistanis shud clean their backyard first,then try to take tension of others.
you are just pretending like fools by doing so.
M.E is too far from you...while karachi,fata,khyber etc are ur own mess...

realistically, israel isnt gonna go anywhere....so lets take it from that, instead of going into them destroying or being disappeared from the map.....

there are israelis and Palestinians who want eachothr to be exterminated. Both sides have been at it for some time now. The core issues havent been addressed.

West hasnt played a positive role here, and that is due to the one-sided bias in favour of israel --while it is undeniable that under international law, the checkpoints being built are ILLEGAL

you can't powder-coat that word

but at the same time, we have enough issues in our region. I dont know why some of us waste time on israel when we have enough enemies in our neigbhourhood, and enough problems too

---------- Post added at 02:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 AM ----------

pakistanis shud clean their backyard first,then try to take tension of others.
you are just pretending like fools by doing so.
M.E is too far from you...while karachi,fata,khyber etc are ur own mess...

absolutely.....and naxals/gurkas/assamese/etc. militancy are your own problem

so by your (correct) logic, tend to your domestic mess and stop worrying about Pakistan

and dont say "no, Pakistan is within our proximity" or this or that. You mind your own business, we'll mind ours. How's that. There is really only one underlying issue between Pakistan & india; that should be addressed when india is ready to sit down in a mature fashion instead of passing tall claims

absolutely.....and naxals/gurkas/assamese/etc. militancy are your own problem

so by your (correct) logic, tend to your domestic mess and stop worrying about Pakistan

and dont say "no, Pakistan is within our proximity" or this or that. You mind your own business, we'll mind ours. How's that

seems some one back is on fire;)
who brought this thread to 500 post? of course pakistanis..

btw,remove gorkhas,assamese from ur list..we r clearing at a fast rate..so u do same..but i dont see,some thing getting increased in ur country..
from top to bottom..;)

seems some one back is on fire;)

nope....just puttin things into perspective for you.

who brought this thread to 500 post? of course pakistanis..

you may need glasses....the honour would perhaps be yours :)

btw,remove gorkhas,assamese from ur list..we r clearing at a fast rate..so u do same..but i dont see,some thing getting increased in ur country..

well lets see....Baloch insurgency is as good as dead, with only some sporadic acts of sabotage and nothing else (in fact, more schools are being built there as we speak and the local govt has taken the center into confidence)

TTP insurgency exists......but until the past few days there was a 2month lull in their activity or ability to strike. It'll be a long one, but we're getting the job done as best we can.

the naxal insurgency is in full swing...there are near daily attacks in your northeast, parts of which are a total warzone. So as you can see, we both have our fair share of problems. And they will require political and military action.

oh, i forgot to mention bodoland movement; but lets just leave it at that

лªÉç¼Óɳ·ÖÉç°ì¹«ÊÒÔÚÒÔ¾üºäÕ¨ÖÐÊÜËð(ͼ)_ÐÂÎÅ_ÌÚѶ Íø

Hey Ephone, you love the jews, do they love you?

They bombed the Xinhua News office in Gaza. What love they show for Chinese!

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 AM ----------

All your posts have been about how much Chinese love Jews. But how many Jews love China? Tell me? How many Jews love China, and not specifically Chinese women (easily substituted for by other Asian women like the Korean Soon Yi Previn; take a look at Woody Allen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Allen and Farrow's biological son, Ronan Seamus Farrow, said of Allen: "He's my father married to my sister. That makes me his son and his brother-in-law. That is such a moral transgression. I cannot see him. I cannot have a relationship with my father and be morally consistent... I lived with all these adopted children, so they are my family. To say Soon-Yi was not my sister is an insult to all adopted children."[79][80][81][82]
Gosh you seriously complain about Woody Alen's girls? :unsure: You really have serious inferiority complex.

As for Xinhua, you can clearly see that buidling was not strike but simply windows were broke because of nearby explosion. Windows can easily broke even when explosion takes hundreds meters away. Why dont u complain about terrorists who fire rockets from Press buildings:

Last edited by a moderator:
If you do not like the name calling about terrorists, that is fine.

For Hamas, stop bombing and terrorist activities in Israel, kill those terrorists that are in your territories, and then see whether Israeli army still drop bombs on you even without any such terrorist activities. I do not think there will be such retaliation if they are not attacked.

If they do, you can sue the Israel in international court and U.N. for un-provocative attacks.

you really think something will happen against israel when they do war-crimes?!

you seem to forget that your lovely star sprangled banner, the freedom fighters veto against any resolution that is against israel

Back
Top Bottom