What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

Am I? Isn't it? Haven't your Israel-related posts been along the lines of, "Lying criminal Israel is going to disappear someday"?

Yes they are liars and thieves and racists for thier acts and it WILL dissappear one day. Stop being extra thick today so low man2. I am against killing people. Anyway its difficult to engage with you in a deep conversation as you are so brainwashed with your race hatred zinisic views. You have made it clear where your mindset is. You are a zionist that believes in stealing peoples land and lying. I could quote dozens of statements from your leaders confirming how low your people will stoop. Stop provocation and see what happens. By the way your website is so crap.

@superkaif-- stop using derogatory language against Solomon (so low man2). This reflects badly on your part.

I haven't use any derogatory language against anyone. we may have difference of opinion but it doesn't mean we take cheap shot

This thread is about 6 people losing their lives in Israel. Can you please stick to the thread for a change.

---------- Post added at 02:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

any latest news about israeli attack?

I think they are going to have problems diplomatically with Egypt with the latest attacks

egypt had taught them good lesson the last time they fought.....hope they face the full wrath of egypt this time round...

Look. I do not care about Hamas. The world is not just Israel and Hamas. You're shooting at neutral foreign citizens because of a suspicion of terrorists firing from the building. This is not acceptable. Gaza is a tiny strip of land. It is Israel's problem if there are terrorists in it, and it is again Israel's problem if the method used to control the terrorists harms those not involved.
Yes, Gaza is tiny crowded piece of land and its firing rockets at our civilians. According to international law we have a right to return artillery at sources of fire. But we dont do that because there will be thousands of casualties in this case. Instead we hunt terrorirts using very expensive guded rockets and UAVs. Of course there is still still some collateral damage.

As for Woody Allen, it is well known that many Jews have an Asian fetish but at the same time are racist towards East Asians.
I dont think Jews are any different than any other in this regard. Idiom "Asian Fever" exists in English, but does not exist in Hebrew. In Arab countries situation with asian maids is much worse than in Israel for instance. Rape, murder, abuse is regular thing, recently Indonesia even totally baned sending maids in Saudi Arabia.

I watched the interview with the Israeli ambassador and he was essentially nonstop bragging about the greatness of Israel. That's not exactly the best way to advertise yourselves. Koreans, Russians, Japanese, all do not nonstop brag about the greatness of their nations.
Every ambassador should promote his country. However, from your descrition, the way he promoted was defenitelly unprofessional. I did not see that interview but I easily believe you. Unfortunatelly, because of sectarian political system in Israel (currently we have 13 parties in Knesset and 6 parties in coaltion) most of our diplomats and ministers are totally unprofessional but political stooges, which are appointed just to please some members of coalition. Koreans, Russians, Japanese dont have such problem: they all have only 1 party in their coalition, AFAIR. Very often when I see our spokesmen and diplomats on TV i wish we had a dictatorship.

500, are you kidding? "Collateral damage"... sure, destroying schools and hospitals is collateral damage... not to mention how your military exaggerate casualties figures.

And, no, Palestinians have full rights to launch attacks on you - because this is their home

500, are you kidding? "Collateral damage"... sure, destroying schools and hospitals is collateral damage... not to mention how your military exaggerate casualties figures.
No single school or hospital was destroyed, even despite Palestinians are firing rockets from there.

And, no, Palestinians have full rights to launch attacks on you - because this is their home
This is sovereign territory of Israel, they dont have any right to fire rockets. And indiscriminate rocket fire at civilian enighborhoods is illegal in any case.

egypt had taught them good lesson the last time they fought.....hope they face the full wrath of egypt this time round...
Last time we fought, Egypt together with Syria sneakily attacked us in our holy day. Despite more than 2 times advantage in forces in favor of Egypt, the war ended with encircled Egyptian army and Egyptians begging for cease fire to Super powers.

Latest news: 3 Palestinian workers who stayed illigaly in Israel, were seriously injured by Palestinian rocket.

500, why you do not reply me. Or you think people are stupid and don't know IDF shitty tactics.

Last time we fought, Egypt together with Syria sneakily attacked us in our holy day. Despite more than 2 times advantage in forces in favor of Egypt, the war ended with encircled Egyptian army and Egyptians begging for cease fire to Super powers.

Latest news: 3 Palestinian workers who stayed illigaly in Israel, were seriously injured by Palestinian rocket.

didnt israel launch pre emptive strike on egypt? and everybody knows how israel won....uncle sam wont leave his child alone.

---------- Post added at 02:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

or is it that uncle sam wants to keep israel so that a the zionists remain out of USA across the atlantic far far away...
after all israelis have a history of being driven out of countries and nobody wanting them....for a reason.

safriz, beware, MOSSAD is everywhere.

500, look at "Gaza War 2009 incidents" at wiki, then come back here and say how IDF are brave. Period

Back
Top Bottom