What's new

6 dead in string of attacks in southern Israel

I never said anything about those pictures. Just said that the same photographers just vanish in thin air when rockets land on unarmed Israeli women and kids living in bordering cities. Where do Palestinian and Islamic world photographers go? They claim to be fighting for "human rights" isn't it? Aren't these women and kids human also then?

That's quite a warmed up logic.

I am sure you can easily find pics of the rockets landing in Israel and the mayhem they cause by simple googling .... It is the other side of the story that is grossly under reported

Who is the one who goes threatening to wipe out the other? I don't think it has ever been Israel. Don't tell me that A'jad meant it this way or that way or some philosophical way. Iranian regime (NOT the people) are living in a total la-la land. They are so selfish to their own people that they need to keep creating enemies to survive. Every "election" the same drama happens: people revolt against A'jad's selection, mullas deploy troops and crush Iranian people on the streets with special police, suddenly Israel comes into the picture and saves the Mulla regime all over again.

So a simple threatening statement like that justifies a strike ? Pakistan and India relaease threatening statements all the time ... how many "strikes" have been launched ?

I am a Tourist!

If the Segregation is done on the basis of religion in Saudi, Why harp on Israel?

There's a difference between segregating tourist to avoid traffic and congestion, to segregating your own citizens based on religion and race.

Not harping on Israel though, i don't really know the ground situation there for sure.

Anyway no offence to anyone, but I don't think Saudi Arabia is a model state for us to follow. Let them set whatever rules in their country, none of our business.

There are 27 Million In Saudi Arabia only dude......you seriously need a both a history and geography lessons mate.
Saudi Arabia is very mediocre state in terms of life standards.

Nakba protests in Tel Aviv:

2495975375_0094683c83_o.jpg

2495975545_74bd0aaebd_o.jpg

thumbnails.php

Imagine Shias marching in Er Riad with Iranian flags :D

you are not allowed go anywhere else we hate to earn money of tourism from holy land thats it.and BTW makkah madinah don't need tourists they have millions of visitors from world yearly .

Dude they gave me a shift in Al-noor hospital in makkah I stayed on my feet for 36 hours straight 2 days ago just in the Trauma ward. We offer free health care for everyone coming for Hajj and/or Umrah.

Sad to see PDF members justifying the terrorist attack against civilians.
Yes, it seems very hard for a Pakistani to say, "Killing peaceful Israelis is wrong, we as Pakistanis should oppose this terror and work for a peaceful solution that preserves all peoples in the Middle East." Some will choke, others flame, and many turn red from embarrassment, but few indeed can or will repeat such words.

There's a difference between segregating tourist to avoid traffic and congestion, to segregating your own citizens based on religion and race.

Not harping on Israel though, i don't really know the ground situation there for sure.

What about Saudi Christians and Jews?

Isn't this Rule applicable to them?

I think you are referring to freedom of speech and human rights :D Saudis don't allow women to drive :lol:

2495975375_0094683c83_o.jpg

2495975545_74bd0aaebd_o.jpg

thumbnails.php

The Nakbah Law was passed this year buddy and
Shias protesting in Er-Riad
2224c56d70.jpg

No body is doing anything to them now huh?

you are not allowed go anywhere else we hate to earn money of tourism from holy land thats it.and BTW makkah madinah don't need tourists they have millions of visitors from world yearly .

I am not allowed to visit only because I am a Non-Muslim!

The Custodian of Holy Mosques is already making!

What about Saudi Christians and Arabs?

Isn't this Rule applicable to them?

I edited my post since then. Go see.

Personally opinion, I don't think Saudi Arabia is a model state for us to follow.

I prefer Turkey. No offence, just an opinion :)

Dude they gave me a shift in Al-noor hospital in makkah I stayed on my feet for 36 hours straight 2 days ago just in the Trauma ward. We offer free health care for everyone coming for Hajj and/or Umrah.
I'm impressed. How many visit during the Hajj? Five million people? There must be a lot of accidents...your contribution deserves respect and recognition.

The Nakbah Law was passed this year buddy and
Shias protesting in Er-Riad
2224c56d70.jpg

No body is doing anything to them now huh?
They hold Saudi flags not Iranian (or god forbid Israeli). Its very nice that u dont slaughter people with Saudi flags :D

Yes, it seems very hard for a Pakistani to say, "Killing peaceful Israelis is wrong, we as Pakistanis should oppose this terror and work for a peaceful solution that preserves all peoples in the Middle East." Some will choke, others flame, and many turn red from embarrassment, but few indeed can or will repeat such words.

i think u were the one who was blamed for posting messages of this forum on other forums to justify some thing;)

So you admit that Israel is doing something that you see is wrong??

So you do admit that Saudi Arabia is doing wrong against it fellow Minorities? Christians, Jews?

Israel is not my country.

Aren't you a Saudi?

Say.

Back
Top Bottom