What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

Areesh

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
New Delhi: Just how much does it cost to get someone to change their religion? If the Dharm Jagran Manch is to be believed, its costs Rs 5 lakh for a Muslim family and Rs 2 lakh for a Christian family to switch to Hinduism.

These figures have been given by Rajeshwar Singh, a leader of Dharm Jagran Manch, in a letter he sent out as part of the preparations for the planned mass conversion in Aligarh on Christmas.

On being asked about the figures, the Agra unit chief’s defense was that money was required for any event.

Upon further questioning he bristled up and said that the media had no right to question him. “You are not the law or judiciary, investigating is not your job. Why should I answer your questions? Are you giving me something? I don’t consider the media to be anything,” he snapped at the reporter.

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cost - ABP News

What!!! No offer for any Hindu...??? :hitwall:,,, I am telling you dude, its against secularism of India.:angry::angry:

Dude, that rate table is with Christian missionaries and Muslim guys!! What is the benefit of converting a Hindu to Hinduism?? :mad:

This is cost of event.. If more person reverted, the cost per head will go down..

I hope the cost per head must go down,..

Should promote a combo offer!! You can bring the cost down by this method :P

, its costs Rs 5 lakh for a Muslim family and Rs 2 lakh for a Christian family t

why is the cost for Muslim higher than Christian family , any MBAs with answers ?

Dude, that rate table is with Christian missionaries and Muslim guys!! What is the benefit of converting a Hindu to Hinduism?? :mad:

Its not rate, Its money spend on activities. The money don't go to person hand, it is used for event arrangement ...

Its not rate, Its money spend on activities. The money don't go to person hand, it is used for event arrangement ...

And you thought converting into Christianity was much easier.. Hindu organisations will get a first hand experience about the expenses of converting people now :haha:

5 lakh for muslims way too much:(

Christians should sue these organisations for discrimination!! :P

I have an idea,,, what if somebody first get converted into a christian and then "Ghar waapsi" with so many GandhiJi's... :yahoo:

Back
Top Bottom