What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

Oh boy. India heading down to Pakistan's path. Good luck for the future ahead.:tup:

This is the darkest day in India History, as this is going to break Secularism and social fabric of India. :angry:

Treat it as a joke and it will remain a joke. Stress over it and it will become a stressful issue

Dude, it is Rs5lakh per person. Pulling out my calculator here. Let's see, if I can get 20 people in my family (including my 2 year old son) to umm cut off a slice of their meat and become Muslims and then get them to revert in Delhi that will be Rs5lakh x 20. My next holiday is on Hinduism :D

Fucckkk !! Dude, you should gimme commission for this wonderful idea!!

Oh boy. India heading down to Pakistan's path. Good luck for the future ahead.:tup:

India is a democracy. In a democracy people like this and Zakir Naik are welcome to earn their membership fees using their religion as a marketing shop. It is only when they pull out guns, knives and bombs to convert that we should need to stress. Then we will have to say enough is enough. Until that time, this is nothing short of public entertainment

People never seems to understand it.. They think everything is fine.. I told them that this was the beginning of the problems happening in Pakistan also.. But they think we will somehow remain a peaceful country!!

Back
Top Bottom