What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

I have an idea,,, what if somebody first get converted into a christian and then "Ghar waapsi" with so many GandhiJi's... :yahoo:

Thats exactly what I said earlier.. Every body have to right to choose his own religion and religions should indulge in a competition to lure people with incentives and other offers.. People will be benefited with this..

Because number of Muslim reverting is lesser.
Imagine 10 Lakh spend in event and 2 Muslim reverted (to there real religion), So money spent is 5 Lakh /reversion for Muslim.

Imagine 10 lakh spent and 5 Christians reverted, So money spent is 2 Lakh/reversion.

Only Those ppl are requested to revert who were converted from hinduism, No one is converting Arabs (Real Muslim) and Western Christians ...

You guys should made up your mind.. When we dress St.Mary with Indian dress, you will say we are stealiing Indian culture.. When we decide to follow the faith as it is, you will say we are trying to be westerners.. So what should we do?

Thats exactly what I said earlier.. Every body have to right to choose his own religion and religions should indulge in a competition to lure people with incentives and other offers.. People will be benefited with this..
Until and unless they take a U turn after taking money... After all, in Hinduism there is no concept of khatna...

No competition without de-nationalizing the thousands of Hindu temples. Let us have the control of the Gold and only then we can play a Game. :D

You guys should made up your mind.. When we dress St.Mary with Indian dress, you will say we are stealiing Indian culture.. When we decide to follow the faith as it is, you will say we are trying to be westerners.. So what should we do?
I don't have a problem with you. At all. Stop listening to idiots for a break.

Until and unless they take a U turn after taking money... After all, in Hinduism there is no concept of khatna...

They have the right to do that too.. So its up to the religious organisations to keep them happy.. Its been long that these organisations and holy places milking the people in the name of bhakti.. Now its people's turn to milk them!! :D

No competition without de-nationalizing the thousands of Hindu temples. Let us have the control of the Gold and only then we can play a Game. :D

Which better government you need now to de-nationalize the temples? Ask away mate!!

@PlanetWarrior why dont you convert to Islam and come to India.. You can reconvert to Hinduism here and cash in 5 Lakh rupees!! :D

39059 (1).jpg

They have the right to do that too.. So its up to the religious organisations to keep them happy.. Its been long that these organisations and holy places milking the people in the name of bhakti.. Now its people's turn to milk them!! :D

Which better government you need now to de-nationalize the temples? Ask away mate!!

@PlanetWarrior why dont you convert to Islam and come to India.. You can reconvert to Hinduism here and cash in 5 Lakh rupees!! :D
Another mistake. You don't get 5 lakh or any money. The money is to pay for the dues, the new id cards, new voter cards, change of names, laywer fees , etc.
@PlanetWarrior - This is a bad choice. Converting to Islam is a lucrative choice though. 50k in hand. That's good for some folks, may not be good for him though. :D

Not gonna happen,,, It is always the cow (public) which get milked... and you know it already...

Dude, it is Rs5lakh per person. Pulling out my calculator here. Let's see, if I can get 20 people in my family (including my 2 year old son) to umm cut off a slice of their meat and become Muslims and then get them to revert in Delhi that will be Rs5lakh x 20. My next holiday is on Hinduism :D

Not gonna happen,,, It is always the cow (public) which get milked... and you know it already...

I know its just my wishful thinking.. Then again its India, we do all kind of weird things!!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom