What's new

5 lakh for Muslim, 2 lakh for Christian family to switch to Hinduism: Dharm Jagran Manch details cos

India is a democracy. In a democracy people like this and Zakir Naik are welcome to earn their membership fees using their religion as a marketing shop. It is only when they pull out guns, knives and bombs to convert that we should need to stress. Then we will have to say enough is enough. Until that time, this is nothing short of public entertainment

Don't get me wrong. Every one should be allowed to chose his/her religion. Problem arises when certain organisations with bad reputation and link to your PM starts doing this entertainment. Mind you the poor are always the first to convert to any religion. But I still doubt their lives would change much. A poor HIndu is likely to die a poor so is a poor Muslim and Christian and so on.

Secular conversion , when Muslim and Christians convert others.
Communal conversion, When ppl come back to there religion..

In UP we have seen Secular riots (When muslim created Havock) and communal riots (when Sikhs retaliated).

What next in Namazwadi's UP?? Secular rape and communal rape?

People never seems to understand it.. They think everything is fine.. I told them that this was the beginning of the problems happening in Pakistan also.. But they think we will somehow remain a peaceful country!!

The only difference is India still has a strong judicial system and a constitution that actually makes sense.

Oh boy. India heading down to Pakistan's path. Good luck for the future ahead.:tup:
Yes, and Pakistan is heading down to become another US
Shabash , When Christian convert, Its sane...
When We revert those converted to there real faith, we are idiot... Jiyo mere lala!....

When you do its Secular conversion, when we do its communal conversion...
Are mere bhai, (ya vidhwa Behan :) ), when did i said that???? I am a sickular too...:agree:... You should read @seiko 's post and then my answer....

Don't get me wrong. Every one should be allowed to chose his/her religion. Problem arises when certain organisations with bad reputation and link to your PM starts doing this entertainment. Mind you the poor are always the first to convert to any religion. But I still doubt their lives would change much. A poor HIndu is likely to die a poor so is a poor Muslim and Christian and so on.

Poverty and weakness (military) has been the primary cause for the masses to be induced into anything including voting habits or religious conversions or taking up arms against the state. Their lives in most cases never change however. This organization has no links to the Indian PM so that statement holds no weight.

Ah! I see here a Gandhiwadi, Where have u been when minority in ur country were decimated..?? Its India internal matter. No one using force , the ppl want to comeback to there original religion, whats your problem????

I have an idea,,, what if somebody first get converted into a christian and then "Ghar waapsi" with so many GandhiJi's... :yahoo:
That was my first thought as well. With a few conversions and reconversions, I could become very rich. I'm willing to convert as many times as they'll offer money.

Ah! I see here a Gandhiwadi, Where have u been when minority in ur country were decimated..?? Its India internal matter. No one using force , the ppl want to comeback to there original religion, whats your problem????

Oh its you again. The one with a slight mental health problem.:lol:

Poverty and weakness (military) has been the primary cause for the masses to be induced into anything including voting habits or religious conversions or taking up arms against the state. Their lives in most cases never change however. This organization has no links to the Indian PM so that statement holds no weight.

Wasn't Mr Modi part of RSS before?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom