What's new

3 Chinese navy ships visit Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday People's Military Program at VTV1 aired the footage about the visit.

Letting other countries occupy your soil is not politics, even if you get paid for. Germany and Japs were defeated during WWII, that's why they have foreign military base. Besides, do you think Japs are enjoying Americans' occupation? If so, how come those protests against US military base in Ryukyu?It's definitely a shame, no need to argue that.
btw, using better one's shame to defend for your own, it itself is a great shame...
BS! Vietnam has a historial record in internationalization of conflicts when fighting with a superpower, be France, America or China.
Many countries hold foreign military bases including Germany and Japan. No reason for shame, it is all just politic.

Fake products, is good for parade only.

If it is fake, how come China has footages of missiles launches.
How about Vietnam, what missile do you have?

What do you expect from me? I told you that I was just fooling around with some disrespectful viet posters (including you maybe), is it forbidden here? If you want to dig something really valuable, maybe you would like to visit the official site of Chinese government and do yourself a thorough research. Everything I said was just a reciprocal response, nothing was initiated by me. I remember clearly that you were very curious about why I am staying in US and made fun of that, does the answer sound satisfactorily enough to you?

Excuse me, I can't really understand what you're trying to say here... you mean I MUST RESPECT Americans' arrogance? Where the heck does this come from? I only respect those who deserve it, nothing to do with where they're from (Japs are an exception).

So what? We Chinese should tolerate all your "trash words" from your "big mouths" and say nothing back?

See? Perfect illustration of trash words.

You learn from them, and not respect them, I see. I mean that, even if you were big, mighty, superior in many fact, others must learn from you, does not mean that everything do by you is right.
If you say so, that same on your chinese guys, in here, and yet, you are not help anything here, no reason for staying more.
When we were talk about subjects with serious sense, you chinese just turning around with no point stand for firmly.
So what? We Chinese should tolerate all your "trash words" from your "big mouths" and say nothing back?

See? Perfect illustration of trash words

If it is fake, how come China has footages of missiles launches.
How about Vietnam, what missile do you have?

Anti ships missile 4K51 Rubezh (NATO định danh là SSC-3).

images664041_ten_lua_khung_viet_nam8.Phunutoday.vn.jpg

3045121242196162.jpg

and Bastion system.

bastition.jpg

bastion-610-1.jpg

Middle range misiles.

images661192_ten_lua_scub_b9.Phunutoday.vn.jpg

I learn from their academic achievements, does it has anything to do with respecting their arrogance? There's nothing simply just black or white, or nothing worth disputing. I am not trying to help anything here, even if I would like to, it won't be here. What I am doing is to defend our claim from being insulted and attacked, nothing more.
You learn from them, and not respect them, I see. I mean that, even if you were big, mighty, superior in many fact, others must learn from you, does not mean that everything do by you is right.
If you say so, that same on your chinese guys, in here, and yet, you are not help anything here, no reason for staying more.
When we were talk about subjects with serious sense, you chinese just turning around with no point stand for firmly.

Anti ships missile 4K51 Rubezh (NATO định danh là SSC-3).

images664041_ten_lua_khung_viet_nam8.Phunutoday.vn.jpg

3045121242196162.jpg

and Bastion system.

bastition.jpg

bastion-610-1.jpg

Middle range misiles.

images661192_ten_lua_scub_b9.Phunutoday.vn.jpg

No offense but they look like junk.

China has DF-11 and DF-15 ballistic missiles, YJ-12 and CJ-10 cruise missile.

No offense but they look like junk.

China has DF-11 and DF-15 ballistic missiles, YJ-12 and CJ-10 cruise missile.

No one in the world can say weapons made in Russia is junk, you can be the first. let you kiss @ of chinese here on PDF.

I learn from their academic achievements, does it has anything to do with respecting their arrogance? There's nothing simply just black or white, or nothing worth disputing. I am not trying to help anything here, even if I would like to, it won't be here. What I am doing is to defend our claim from being insulted and attacked, nothing more.

Well, your words are opposed each others. You want defend your claim, but you didn't want help anything in here, topic "3 chinese navy ships visit Vietnam", that action enhance our friendships and understanding! So what's point for you say!?
In official, your defend ( even your government ) is just "history" and "claim" without anything legal to take military or civilian actions about Paracel and Sparty Islands.

All these bases are within Chinese missile range. Not really worth it.
Back to topic. Which ships did China use when they visited Vietnam?

Hm...it´s weird but I feel you are a false flagger, correct?

Letting other countries occupy your soil is not politics, even if you get paid for. Germany and Japs were defeated during WWII, that's why they have foreign military base. Besides, do you think Japs are enjoying Americans' occupation? If so, how come those protests against US military base in Ryukyu?It's definitely a shame, no need to argue that.
btw, using better one's shame to defend for your own, it itself is a great shame...

Dude, we are brave but not dumb. Chinese army is much larger in size and more powerful, it is not a fair game. As for Japan, the US presense serves as deterrence against any ventures of China and N Korea. The same goes for Germany, as deterrence against the Soviets now Russia.

If you bother to take a look on the map listed the US military bases in the world, they are more than Germany and Japan, the former enemies. Why should we care of what China thinks. Vietnam only acts on its own national interests.

800px-US_military_bases_in_the_world_2007.PNG

US military bases in the world 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom