What's new

3 Chinese navy ships visit Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, you were the one who initiated provocations. Read your own posts!

Actually I am tired of discussing old histories. Maybe Chinese as well as Vietnamese members can agree and stop talking of the past (at least for a while) and begin to discuss topics of today and future. The aim of the Chinese warships visit is to promote and inscrease tie between China and Vietnam.

I wonder whether Vietnamese officials made visit on the ships?
He show himself just are troll in many topic, no need to concern about him anymore, bro.
As usual, I get confused about your words.
I made my point very clear earlier in this thread, under the current situation I don't see this behavior as purely a making up of our broken relationship, and I haven't seen any benevolent message sent from your government either. To me, it's more likely to be a muscle showing off. It's a kind of warning to you, take it or not, your choice.
Besides, you treat historical evidences as useless, what's your legitimacy of claiming those islands then?
First, If you didn't has goodwill, you would not seen anything.

And about your claim:
_ You guys just turning around with no firmly arguments, and no real proof (in this forum and in real). You didn't has maps at before 1911 show those Islands belong to you, just some "history records".
_ We have, and many of them, were draw by foreign travellers. We occupied them in peace, you were by military forces in recent time.
Could you explain about What are 11-***-lines and 9-***-lines for us!? As I know, even your government didn't explain about them.
And you did say it by yourself:
Thank you for reminding us about the Taiwan problem, we'll get that solved just like we solve the problem in SCS
Until now, China just got Island by military force, nothing like peace... so.... nothing to say it more.

In 1164, the relation between the Lý Dynasty and the Song Dynasty had a significant change when the Emperor Xiaozong of Song decided to acknowledge Đại Việt as a kingdom, the Kingdom of Annam (An Nam quốc), instead of only a district, the District of Giao Chỉ (Giao Chỉ quận) which was a designation made by his predecessors. Therefore, regard to the Song Dynasty, the ruler of Đại Việt was recognized from now on as king (Quốc vương) instead of district governor (Quận vương) as before. Vân Đồn, the principal port of trade between Đại Việt and China, was also opened in 1149 by the order of Lý Anh Tông.

Ly Anh Tong - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's not important that Song dynasty recognized or not. Vietnam regained Independence from China by year 938 year when Ngo Quyen Claimed himself as King. We don't care what china do.
Base on your logic Mao and PRC is illegal regime in China from 1949 until 1971.

There are many independence countries in India such as Pandyan and Chola before the Mughal Dynasty, they were all using different languages. Tell me, which ONE of them is India?

The concept of ancient Han and Han are different, my friend.

All of them can be India citizens but in ethnicity they are different.
In wonder about chinese criteria about etnicity. Language is what people talking, it isn't what people writing. In fact the same Hanji character, but people in He Nan and in Canton speak in different voice and people can not understand.

It's not important that Song dynasty recognized or not. Vietnam regained Independence from China by year 938 year when Ngo Quyen Claimed himself as King. We don't care what china do.
Base on your logic Mao and PRC is illegal regime in China from 1949 until 1971.

why your Kings Accepted Canonization from china?

Can you read this word? "越史略"
Its Đại Việt sử lược.

"三年,改元曰太平元年。宋封王為安南郡王。立王后五人" AD 970
"天福六年,宋授王靜海軍節度使" AD 986
"二年,定文武官制,一遵於宋" AD 1007
"宋仁宗封王為南平王。" AD 1038
"宋仁宗封王為郡王" AD 1055
"宋英宗加王同平章事。" AD 1064
"宋神宗封王為南平王,加開府儀同三司。" AD 1068
"宋神宗封王為郡王" AD 1073
"宋哲宗加王同平章事" AD 1087
"宋哲宗封王為南平王" AD 1090
"宋徽宗加王守司空" AD 1119
"宋髙宗封王為郡王" AD 1131
"宋髙宗封王為郡王" AD 1138
"大定十六年,宋髙宗封王為南平王" AD 1155
"宋髙宗加王檢挍太師" AD 1156
"貞符元年,宋孝宗賜王安南國王之印" AD 1176

LOL,You maybe not Understand your history book

why your Kings Accepted Canonization from china?

Can you read this word? "越史略"
Its Đại Việt sử lược.

"三年,改元曰太平元年。宋封王為安南郡王。立王后五人" AD 970
"天福六年,宋授王靜海軍節度使" AD 986
"二年,定文武官制,一遵於宋" AD 1007
"宋仁宗封王為南平王。" AD 1038
"宋仁宗封王為郡王" AD 1055
"宋英宗加王同平章事。" AD 1064
"宋神宗封王為南平王,加開府儀同三司。" AD 1068
"宋神宗封王為郡王" AD 1073
"宋哲宗加王同平章事" AD 1087
"宋哲宗封王為南平王" AD 1090
"宋徽宗加王守司空" AD 1119
"宋髙宗封王為郡王" AD 1131
"宋髙宗封王為郡王" AD 1138
"大定十六年,宋髙宗封王為南平王" AD 1155
"宋髙宗加王檢挍太師" AD 1156
"貞符元年,宋孝宗賜王安南國王之印" AD 1176

LOL,You maybe not Understand your history book
well, we were being humble to got China Empire feel satisfied with their arrogant, made peace for both our people and chinese, but still hold independent. That's why we's merged to China like others.

If your ancestors lived in Canton from ancient time, you are one of Yue, bai Yue. The Pandi people in Canton or Fujian belong to bai Yue, no Han.

Being a Han is 100 times better than a Yue, only really retarded individuals in China believed the Baiyue bullsh!t. :coffee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom