What's new

3 Chinese navy ships visit Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
You get the point, it is MADE IN RUSSIA, I don't place doubt on Russian weapons, but I strongly doubt the source of supply especially during the time of war. Haven't you seen enough of what happened to Argentina during the Forkland War? Flying fish did a good job on sinking Sheffield, but what's next? So military modernization never come from purchasing, we have the same experience time and time again from Qing dynasty to the time of KMT, that's why we put all our efforts on developing the military defense industry ourselves now even under the criticizing of "copying" "stealing" for all the time.
That's really a serious problem you viet guys should think well about.
No one in the world can say weapons made in Russia is junk, you can be the first. let you kiss @ of chinese here on PDF.

As usual, I get confused about your words.
I made my point very clear earlier in this thread, under the current situation I don't see this behavior as purely a making up of our broken relationship, and I haven't seen any benevolent message sent from your government either. To me, it's more likely to be a muscle showing off. It's a kind of warning to you, take it or not, your choice.
Besides, you treat historical evidences as useless, what's your legitimacy of claiming those islands then?
Well, your words are opposed each others. You want defend your claim, but you didn't want help anything in here, topic "3 chinese navy ships visit Vietnam", that action enhance our friendships and understanding! So what's point for you say!?
In official, your defend ( even your government ) is just "history" and "claim" without anything legal to take military or civilian actions about Paracel and Sparty Islands.

What you think serves better for your national interest, just go for it and I don't have any problem with that. But still I think letting other military forces base on your soil is a shame...of course you don't have to care about my opinion just like we simply don't care about yours.
Dude, we are brave but not dumb. Chinese army is much larger in size and more powerful, it is not a fair game. As for Japan, the US presense serves as deterrence against any ventures of China and N Korea. The same goes for Germany, as deterrence against the Soviets now Russia.

If you bother to take a look on the map listed the US military bases in the world, they are more than Germany and Japan, the former enemies. Why should we care of what China thinks. Vietnam only acts on its own national interests.

800px-US_military_bases_in_the_world_2007.PNG

US military bases in the world 2007

What you think serves better of your national interest, just go for it and I don't have any problem with that. But still I think letting other military forces base on your soil is a shame...of course you don't have to care about my opinion just like we simply don't care about yours.

Very academic idiot, Britain controlled Hongkong until 1997, Portugal controlled you 1999, Taiwan is under protectorate of US now, you are half-independence citizen, you are shamelessly when you talking about.

Maybe you should get yourself clear about the concept of independence, China mainland is the most independent area in the whole Asia that can fully dominate the fate of herself without interference from any kind of power outside. Thank you for reminding us about the Taiwan problem, we'll get that solved just like we solve the problem in SCS. I never said it's not a shame for us to let Hongkong and Macau be controlled by foreigners, but ever since Deng Xiaoping asked Thatcher if Britain dare to do the same thing to China as she did to Argentina, it was a shame no more.

Very academic idiot, Britain controlled Hongkong until 1997, Portugal controlled you 1999, Taiwan is under protectorate of US now, you are half-independence citizen, you are shamelessly when you talking about.

Hm...it´s weird but I feel you are a false flagger, correct?

Wrong. I am from the Philippine but moved to Australia. You Viets are like cockroaches. Since you guys are pest, China might wipe you guys off the map.

No one in the world can say weapons made in Russia is junk, you can be the first. let you kiss @ of chinese here on PDF.

First of all, scuds are definitely junks. Second of all, the 4K51 is cold war weapon, also China has their own version. Third, China has a more modern air defense system than you. A Chinese stealth plane could fly above your sky and return to China safely.

Maybe you should get yourself clear about the concept of independence, China mainland is the most independent area in the whole Asia that can fully dominate the fate of herself without interference from any kind of power outside. Thank you for reminding us about the Taiwan problem, we'll get that solved just like we solve the problem in SCS. I never said it's not a shame for us to let Hongkong and Macau be controlled by foreigners, but ever since Deng Xiaoping asked Thatcher if Britain dare to do the same thing to China as she did to Argentina, it was a shame no more.

Taiwan former name Farmosa, became part of China since 1700, But SCS is different, Islands belong to Vietnam more earlier, without trouble with Man Quing until recently.

I get confused again, one of your viet guy seems give $hits about the claim from historical aspects, put aside the reliability of your words, you really should have a debate with that viet guy first about this basic viewpoint.
Btw, it was Formosa but not Farmosa...
Taiwan former name Farmosa, became part of China since 1700, But SCS is different, Islands belong to Vietnam more earlier, without trouble with Man Quing until recently.

ever wonder how incompetent vietcongs rulled the zoo so easily```now we get it, because it fills with half-grown creatures like you lot

First of all, scuds are definitely junks. Second of all, the 4K51 is cold war weapon, also China has their own version. Third, China has a more modern air defense system than you. A Chinese stealth plane could fly above your sky and return to China safely.

I copy comment of Philippine bro for you:

^ Shut your f.i.l.t.h.y mouth false flagger!

China is an outright full-faced liar, a traitor and must not be trusted in any way. They have showed their true color and their real ambition to annex the entire South China Sea. They are not for peace they are for acquisition of what is not theirs.

All these military provocations by Beijing is doing more harm to China's claim than good. Putting the management of the Paracel, Spratlys and other island under the city of Sansha while other countries protest will add more wounds to China's claim. According Article 52 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties, any territory acquired by force is null and void. Keep it up Beijing! You're soon going down 6 feet under the ground with your claim.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...na-sea-news-discussions-68.html#ixzz2I01wzfGX

If you are large, powerful and can defend yourself (like the US, Russia or China) than you can afford to be independent, not rely on allies and friends. Others will seek supports outside. It´s a common practice in doing so.

Actually China is the last authority/neighbor we trust, so pls stop giving us any recommendations on foreign policies.

I copy comment of Philippine bro for you:

^ Shut your f.i.l.t.h.y mouth false flagger!

China is an outright full-faced liar, a traitor and must not be trusted in any way. They have showed their true color and their real ambition to annex the entire South China Sea. They are not for peace they are for acquisition of what is not theirs.

All these military provocations by Beijing is doing more harm to China's claim than good. Putting the management of the Paracel, Spratlys and other island under the city of Sansha while other countries protest will add more wounds to China's claim. According Article 52 of the Vienna Convention on the Law of Treaties, any territory acquired by force is null and void. Keep it up Beijing! You're soon going down 6 feet under the ground with your claim.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/china-...na-sea-news-discussions-68.html#ixzz2I01wzfGX

Hahahahhahaha. Why copy a comment if you can just type your own. What a fail. If you think your big boy, why don't you type your own instead of copying another person's.

Where did you find my "recommendations on your foreign policies"? I never did that and I never will. Just simply comment on what's happening between you and us.
It's really interesting that you guys always like to read far beyond but never between the lines of my words.
If you are large, powerful and can defend yourself (like the US, Russia or China) than you can afford to be independent, not rely on allies and friends. Others will seek supports outside. It´s a common practice in doing so.

Actually China is the last authority/neighbor we trust, so pls stop giving us any recommendations on foreign policies.

What you think serves better for your national interest, just go for it and I don't have any problem with that. But still I think letting other military forces base on your soil is a shame...of course you don't have to care about my opinion just like we simply don't care about yours.

If you haven´t noticed, the current policy of Vietnam toward China bases on 2 No´s:
# No to hosting any foreign military bases
# No to any alliances against China
besides, to seek a peaceful solution for the SCS.

It´s up to China whether Vietnam decides to revise this policy. Don´t push Vietnam into a corner!

Think about it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom