What's new

3 Chinese navy ships visit Vietnam

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow,US$350m /year!It is enought to build a new port.have you ever considered who increased the strategic value of the Cam Ranh Bay?you should share half of the rent with us.:cheers:Cam Ranh Bay is worthless without China

whenever seeing such words from you guys,I can not help laughing.it feels like you never grown up.should be moved to funny thread.

Camranh bay will not be leased to any foreign country, that´s the current policy. However, that can be changed if the situation gets worse for Vietnam in the SCS dispute. Let´s take the worse scenario for China:
#the US and Russian Navy in the Camranh bay (the base is large enough for both, including the Vietnamese navy)
#the Indian navy in the Danang harbor
#the Japan navy in the Haiphong harbor (close to Hainan island)

All 4 foreign powers could be in Vietnam!

Camranh bay will not be leased to any foreign country, that´s the current policy. However, that can be changed if the situation gets worse for Vietnam in the SCS dispute. Let´s take the worse scenario for China:
#the US and Russian Navy in the Camranh bay (the base is large enough for both, including the Vietnamese navy)

wow.to be honest,don't you feel like gang r@ped with so many powers in your harbor?:chilli:
what a big shame it is , even if they pay you.I am surprised that your countryman embrace it.:smitten:

wow.to be honest,don't you feel like gang r@ped with so many powers in your harbor?:chilli:
what a big shame it is , even if they pay you.I am surprised that your countryman embrace it.:smitten:

BS! Vietnam has a historial record in internationalization of conflicts when fighting with a superpower, be France, America or China.
Many countries hold foreign military bases including Germany and Japan. No reason for shame, it is all just politic.

Yeah, your VIets knowledge of politics, strategy and economy is superb

Our GDP only grown 8% last year and yours was 5%. That is not even counting the size of the economy. Wonder when we will see the result of your superb strategy and politics? When PLAN sink your ship in South CHina Sea?

You are wasting your superb knowledge here, instead, you should teach your government how to run an economy.
If you see my words are wrong, so You should prove it, turning around with big mouth does not make you less stupid more.
I drew the conclusion from your fellow high educated pal "East Sea"'s words, I quoted what was from your own dirty mouth, and the logic there was quite direct and clear, if you still cannot understand where did it come from maybe you should think it twice and talk about it between yourselves first. I care a $hit 'bout what was happening to your peanut like nation, I won't do any academic research on your poor country either, just few questions from yourself and make you swallow your own dirty words is what I am doing here.In a nutshell, fooling you around but not serious communication. So even if they're not the fact, you should put the blame on yourself for your own irresponsible words, is that clear enough to you high educated viets?
Since you guys are so proud of your education background and keep dwelling on it, why not telling us which universities are you guys from with what kind of advanced degrees in which fields? I'd always be happy to learn from someone who claim they are better educated than me.
It will be very funny to see some highly ranked vietnam universities here I guess. But wait, maybe you would like to check your broken language and make them up first before you come and talk something like education to me. What a joke!
You saying same thing not much value in everytime, Tang. I have commented that because things which you said, not because you came or staying where in the world.
You had said this:
I am here to pursue my Ph.D in Computer Science and US has the best graduate education resources in this field, it's not a shame to learn from better ones to improve yourself. Besides, where I am now has nothing to do with where I am gonna be, is that a funny thing to you viet guys?
So even you have to learn and ( must respect ) from American arrogant who said that you had harassment and take actions with unruly behavior to neighbors country. From this point, your words proved nothing value.

Your country is big, your GDP grown rate is higher us, your culture is mighty, we know that all. But that fact not mean your words ( in this froum ) is right. Greatness of China not from a big mouth with trash words.

BS! Vietnam has a historial record in internationalization of conflicts when fighting with a superpower, be France, America or China.
Many countries hold foreign military bases including Germany and Japan. No reason for shame, it is all just politic.

we can see that vietnam is always troubled when out control of China.:yahoo:maybe you feel glorious of the war era,at the cost of millions lives and rent your sovereignty.
be our province.......and we promise.....peace ...wealth ....:azn::tup:

1968 China withdrawal of his logistic from and began limited help to Vietnam when the war is getting hardly. The Chinese began to withdraw in November 1968. The Chinese also began financing the Khmer Rouge as a counterweight to the Vietnamese communists at this time. China's withdrawal from Vietnam was completed in July 1970.
Vietnam War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1969, By March 1969, Sino-Russian border politics became the Sino-Soviet border conflict at the Ussuri River and on Damansky–Zhenbao Island;
Sino-Soviet split - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1972 Nixon visited Peking and Shanghai. The repercussions of the Nixon visit were vast, and included a significant shift in the Cold War balance, pitting the PRC with the U.S. against the Soviet Union. "Nixon going to China" has since become a metaphor for an unexpected or uncharacteristic action by a politician. Vietnam was neutral in debate of Soviet and China, who is true Communist ? :argh:.
1972 Nixon visit to China - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Huh, you use Wiki as your valid source.

But even the Wikipedia has showed that China had suffered with far more casualty during the Vietnam War than USSR.

Who has sacrificed more for you? You ungrateful people.

Huh, you use Wiki as your valid source.

But even the Wikipedia has showed that China had suffered with far more casualty during the Vietnam War than USSR.

Who has sacrificed more for you? You ungrateful people.

Your contribution and support, we were thank and remember those things, it's write in our education books about Vietnam - China relationships. But is's not mean you gain nothing from that, and not mean you can do what you want with us. :disagree:
_ You played two face at first, 1972. Then later, attacked and robbery our Islands in 1974, 1988 which mean some you guys call "defend your claim" ( what's idiot logic ) :cheesy:

Last edited by a moderator:
ä¸*国海军 - 海军舰艇编队结束对越南访问启程回国 - YouTube

Your contribution and support, we were thank and remember those things, it's write in our education books about Vietnam - China relationships. But is's not mean you gain nothing from that, and not mean you can do what you want with us. :disagree:
_ You played two face at first, 1972. Then later, attacked and robbery our Islands in 1974, 1988 which mean some you guys call "defend your claim" ( what's idiot logic ) :cheesy:

ROV illegally occupied our Xisha Islands, we did take back our legal property.

Your government had no problem with it when nobody knew there are rich oil and gas underground.

Your government had no problem with it when nobody knew there are rich oil and gas underground.

Robbed forcibly is illegal action, it violated rules of international law. China is sea pirates but open his big mouth.

_ Now, It's not "betrayed", "dirty", "ungrateful" from us, but legal property of your country. :lol:
And follow it, you had "defend your claim" in 1911, then prime minister's letter in 1958, actions in 1974, 1988, none of those are legal. You China guys just turning around on net with hopeless and none sense arguments, but can not help in real.
_That why, China scholars were so confused and hard to answer any question in international conference about SCS. :disagree:

Ask yourself this question, if a Vietnamese newspaper did a similar survey in Vietnam, what would be the result?

So, Did You already know our answer, JSCh !???
Again... :lol:

All these bases are within Chinese missile range. Not really worth it.

Back to topic. Which ships did China use when they visited Vietnam?

All these bases are within Chinese missile range. Not really worth it.

Back to topic. Which ships did China use when they visited Vietnam?

Fake products, is good for parade only.

What do you expect from me? I told you that I was just fooling around with some disrespectful viet posters (including you maybe), is it forbidden here? If you want to dig something really valuable, maybe you would like to visit the official site of Chinese government and do yourself a thorough research. Everything I said was just a reciprocal response, nothing was initiated by me. I remember clearly that you were very curious about why I am staying in US and made fun of that, does the answer sound satisfactorily enough to you?

You saying same thing not much value in everytime, Tang. I have commented that because things which you said, not because you came or staying where in the world.

Excuse me, I can't really understand what you're trying to say here... you mean I MUST RESPECT Americans' arrogance? Where the heck does this come from? I only respect those who deserve it, nothing to do with where they're from (Japs are an exception).
You had said this:

So even you have to learn and ( must respect ) from American arrogant who said that you had harassment and take actions with unruly behavior to neighbors country. From this point, your words proved nothing value.

So what? We Chinese should tolerate all your "trash words" from your "big mouths" and say nothing back?
Your country is big, your GDP grown rate is higher us, your culture is mighty, we know that all. But that fact not mean your words ( in this froum ) is right. Greatness of China not from a big mouth with trash words.

See? Perfect illustration of trash words.
Fake products, is good for parade only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom