What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Field Hockey is now mostly a dead game, I never hear about it from any corner of the world.

I am nostagic for Hockey.... not cricket. Man, i would love to see Pak as they used to play before. They were the kings. Same in squash.

I think he loves the word dove tailed. too much repetition of the same point. However, the main point is his last sentence:

We had our day in 65 we had our day on 27th Feb. Maybe India might have its day too but overall we are well poised to counter any threat.

1618923199349.png

The paintings / art work of winners of ‘Operations Swift Retort Arts Competition’ for school kids held at PAF Museum. Congratulations.

I am nostagic for Hockey.... not cricket. Man, i would love to see Pak as they used to play before. They were the kings. Same in squash.

Everything goes in circle in sport even in football.. Real Madrid and Barcelona are now going down slowly after more then 15 years duo in the Champions league winning totally together 8 times out of 15 times that is more then half

Everything goes in circle in sport even in football.. Real Madrid and Barcelona are now going down slowly after more then 15 years duo in the Champions league winning totally together 8 times out of 15 times that is more then half
Kiyah kay raha ha bhai

Real Madrid alone has 13 champions league titles, while was runners up in 3 seasons.
While Barcelona has 5 titles to its name.

Clubs like real Madrid or barcelona are not going any where, they are the richest clubs in the world with the largest world wide following.
The current slow down due to covid is a world wide phenomena experienced across the board.

Even this year when they did not spend any thing, real madrid are in the last 8 of the champions league and strong candidates to go all the way n win it.

Bhai look how real has jumped back in La Liga. They are just two points behind Atletico with 4 matches left to be played by each. They are doing good in UCL as well and Chelsea isn't that strong an opponent. However Barca is falling behind due to poor defence and mid.
(I am a bayern fan though)
Yep, want to see the likes of Hassan sardar, Samiullah, sohail Abbas and Shabaz Ahmed
20210504_153148.png
20210504_153154.jpg
20210504_153201.png

20210504_154335.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom