What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

It says “shot down in Pakistani airspace”, which means it would have crossed LoC.
LOL again nonsense only your MAHAN mig 21 Cross the LOC not your raptor of the East didn't Cross LOC that tweet clearly said ànd don't spread any more nonsense ànd conspiracy theories anymore

It says “shot down in Pakistani airspace”, which means it would have crossed LoC.
Yes it says that because in those early hours the messaging was to ensure Pakistan was painted as rosy as possible. Its called managing the narrative like every country including yours does as well like claiming 300 children ages 3-16 dead.

Look what’s written

So if MKI didn’t cross the LoC which was the 2nd aircraft shot down in Pak airspcae? #DoosraBanda. Period.
Maybe it wasn’t - the narrative from your military started with clouds then advanced munitions that only kill people inside a tin foil building. Also, this has been debunked multiple times so unless you have something actually new other than using the same tweet again and again , I’ll kick you off this thread.

I'm seeing a lot of members here trying their best to do minimize the humiliation saying it merely entered for 20 seconds and went back, some are saying they dropped payload on open ground and went back. Russian jet entered for 17 seconds in Turkish airspace and it was shot down and here they entered, dropped their payload and went back and response from "shaheens".? I can't believe members here are happy and saying "oh they went back in a few seconds" FFS they attacked Pakistani SOIL
Two years have passed now how do you feel?

Everything goes in circle in sport even in football.. Real Madrid and Barcelona are now going down slowly after more then 15 years duo in the Champions league winning totally together 8 times out of 15 times that is more then half

Hi,

And what does that mean---?

It means that the weakest can learn from their mistakes and get better over time---and the strong---as good and as well trained that they are---there is a limit to them getting better & better---.

The PAF has reached a certain plateau of fighter pilot excellence---it is only a matter of time that the enemy would get there as well----and if the enemy cannot---then it will find AI to compensate for its shortcoming.

Hi,

And what does that mean---?

It means that the weakest can learn from their mistakes and get better over time---and the strong---as good and as well trained that they are---there is a limit to them getting better & better---.

The PAF has reached a certain plateau of fighter pilot excellence---it is only a matter of time that the enemy would get there as well----and if the enemy cannot---then it will find AI to compensate for its shortcoming.

Sorry my mann. I was refering to cricket

Hi,

That holds more truth in matter of life and death & you thought it only related to cricket---.

Class is permanent and the reason these sporting teams decline is because the newer once couldn't live up to the old guard

Back
Top Bottom