What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I think posting reaction video is not a good thing, sir.. you can add it to the 27 feb thread..

Screenshot_2021-04-04-14-59-34-030_com.whatsapp.jpg

Has anyone heard of PAF other strike packages... Complete packages other than the one which bombed.... Those packages which confused the IAF and their ADGE, which forced dispersal on their CAPs, BARCAPs and ADA aircraft... Those packages which forced so much dispersal on IAF that the PAF was able to achieve quantitative as well as qualitative superiority in that specific sector.... Till today Indians scream that they it was unfair that PAF pitted so many aircraft against so few of them....?

I think a lot of this data is confidential, obviously everyone knows which aircraft were used but the systems and tactics are confidential.

One sane voice among a bunch of delusional patriots.

Not sure if this video was ever posted, but if it wasn't..., just see the way Praveen Sawhney (Force Magazine) gets looks from all the Veterans and Nitin while he speaks.

- aired on 2nd March, 2019

@araz @airomerix @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @SQ8 @Windjammer @The Eagle @Akh1112 @Clairvoyant @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @khanasifm @masterchief_mirza @Mirage Battle Commander @Mrc @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @Stealth @The Raven @TheTallGuy @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PradoTLC

Not sure if this video was ever posted, but if it wasn't..., just see the way Praveen Sawhney (Force Magazine) gets looks from all the Veterans and Nitin while he speaks.

- aired on 2nd March, 2019

@araz @airomerix @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @SQ8 @Windjammer @The Eagle @Akh1112 @Clairvoyant @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @khanasifm @masterchief_mirza @Mirage Battle Commander @Mrc @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @Stealth @The Raven @TheTallGuy @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PradoTLC
we can not win from them in trolling i mean hundreds of millions of indians thinking ideas how to face safe and troll since 27 feb :lol:

and here politicians can sale thier mothers for just a point scoring many have did treason in parliament and outside just to settle political score against pak military .

Well that was 2 years ago. Now need to keep up the hard work.

there was time PAKISTAN was HOCKEY WORLD CHAMPION does anyone remember that now? NO

there was time PAKISTAN was CRICKET WORLD CHAMPION does anyone remember that now? NO

time to move on prepare ourselves for S400s and Rafales. never live in the past.

having said that 26th feb was a day we were angry and frustrated and 27th was Allah's blessing. Allahmdulliah
I am nostagic for Hockey.... not cricket. Man, i would love to see Pak as they used to play before. They were the kings. Same in squash.

Back
Top Bottom