What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Not sure if this video was ever posted, but if it wasn't..., just see the way Praveen Sawhney (Force Magazine) gets looks from all the Veterans and Nitin while he speaks.

- aired on 2nd March, 2019

@araz @airomerix @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @SQ8 @Windjammer @The Eagle @Akh1112 @Clairvoyant @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @khanasifm @masterchief_mirza @Mirage Battle Commander @Mrc @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @Stealth @The Raven @TheTallGuy @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PradoTLC

Not sure if this video was ever posted, but if it wasn't..., just see the way Praveen Sawhney (Force Magazine) gets looks from all the Veterans and Nitin while he speaks.

@araz @airomerix @Hodor @Irfan Baloch @SQ8 @Windjammer @The Eagle @Akh1112 @Clairvoyant @GriffinsRule @GumNaam @HRK @khanasifm @masterchief_mirza @Mirage Battle Commander @Mrc @PanzerKiel @Path-Finder @Stealth @The Raven @TheTallGuy @White and Green with M/S @Zarvan @ziaulislam @PradoTLC

Pakistan is bank corrupt, Pakistan is this & Pakistan is that while Praveen Sawhney showed them some reality but unfortunately, since the delusion & media injection is so strong; even their faithful people are shut & trolled so all in all, I see that we still have an edge while they are still looking at an imaginary isolated & bank corrupt Pakistan for which I pray that they keep looking at us like that. speaking of faces & their impressions, the whole world saw them being so proud while waving the piece of PAF AMRAAM in their hands. A win win to be precisely.

Had this strike killed the seminary students, yes, then we’d have been at war. But that hadn’t happened.

You are unfortunately not getting my point. Certain acts regardless of the damage is equal to that the country has actually declared war. Bombing a territory is one of them - and you should be aware that it was balakot that was bombed which is not a part of kashmir (ie not a disputed area).
And just to give you another example of an act that is equal to declaring a war - even though you don´t say it out load or do any damage: Blockade of a harbor is an act that is equal of declaring war.

My point is:
WHEN INDIA BOMBED BALAKOT THEY IN REALITY DECLARED WAR ON PAKISTAN!!!

Look at the level of confusion seriously bunch of jokers sitting in a hall except Pravin.... LOL

They don't have any evidence of F16, they got banged in the broad daylight, their Ex Air force officer admitted in the same video that Pakistan has sent 24 aircrafts... on the other hand, they said, we deterred Pakistan lol oh man if you really deterring someone, they won't send 24 loaded Fighters, you know what does that means? the airforce was ready to take you on at every level but guess what, you're NOWHERE in the skies lol.... your communication was jammed, your HQ bombed, your pilot captured, your AD shot down your own heli in a panic, this is your deterrence I mean ... you guys were literally a JOKE in front of the PAF on that day... your ground forces had no idea what's going on above their heads ... this 40 mins of the program is enough to understand, how demoralized, confused and fukdup they're from 27Feb event :lol:

Last edited:

Morally bankrupt :blink: :blink: :blink:
Pakistan is bank corrupt, Pakistan is this & Pakistan is that while Praveen Sawhney showed them some reality but unfortunately, since the delusion & media injection is so strong; even their faithful people are shut & trolled so all in all, I see that we still have an edge while they are still looking at an imaginary isolated & bank corrupt Pakistan for which I pray that they keep looking at us like that. speaking of faces & their impressions, the whole world saw them being so proud while waving the piece of PAF AMRAAM in their hands. A win win to be precisely.
This is partially true
We were bankrupt at that time and long war would have not been feasible

You do atleast need fuel for your jets

So they were shocked that we responded but since they werent serious to begin with it went no where

We might not be lucky next time

We were bankrupt at that time and long war would have not been feasible

MY post was in context to their believe as such and being deluded. I am surprised by their capability being totally wrong about Pakistan. Either we were bankrupt or not; wasn't even the question in first place for anyone with working brain.

We might not be lucky next time

Fights aren't fought merely based upon luck. You might not be in knowledge but things are far different but kept under wraps and there is a reason to do so. People's anxiety isn't the true picture but everyone has a reason to be like that. No offense.

i am amazed at the definition of Pak being "bankrupt" quoted by that person who talk right after Praveen Sawheny

and the next man based his point to the question raised by Praveen about deterrence by saying their 40 year old Mig-21 shot down F-16. when their narrative is not based on facts then let them keep satisfying their egos the way they want.

and listen to the next person who claims they started "war on terror"
i mean what are these people? all of this rubbish is just for public consumption in India and they will keep doing it until regime change. then probably will come out those sane voices ans speak the truth and show themselves true face of their own.

then comes this Gen Satish Dua the so called surgical strike and PAF shallow strike.

what i conclude is let them live with that since they need some breathing space from their own hysterical operations of surgical strike and Balakot.

I would suggest we don't post such filth in threads like these, keep them for the indian forum section where they belong.

I will say one thing though, take a long hard look at the mindset of those across the border - this is what happens in a myopic delusional culture which has lost all faculty of rational, open thought processes. History is littered with the dead carcasses of such examples, and outside of the secular progressive democracies (which can still be subject to the same decay, as demonstrated by Trumpism), most of the world continues to suffer from this condition.

what i conclude is let them live with that since they need some breathing space from their own hysterical operations of surgical strike and Balakot.
Exactly my sentiment ... I don't understand the need Pakistanis feel to somehow correct the Indian misconceptions on PAF and its capabilities or what happened on Feb 27th. There are pages and pages full on different threads repeating the same points endlessly. Why correct the enemy?

Can someone kindly post the video shown by ISPR of Pakistani jets targeting Indian installments and then launching their payload in the empty area nearby. As well as the photos showing the before and after.
I know they have been posted here once before but I’m having trouble finding them in the massive thread.
@Windjammer I believe you have them.
Thanks in advance.

84606 :cheesy:

Photo-3713.jpg

Can someone kindly post the video shown by ISPR of Pakistani jets targeting Indian installments and then launching their payload in the empty area nearby. As well as the photos showing the before and after.
I know they have been posted here once before but I’m having trouble finding them in the massive thread.
@Windjammer I believe you have them.
Thanks in advance.
1614901267315.png

Back
Top Bottom