What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Tell us. Dont worry you have a Pakistani flag, only we get banned for different versions. One of your retired ace's has already backtracked from the su30 claim.
Maybe tell us why the balakot camp was kept hidden from the press for 42 days ?
Yea lets talk about Balakot not visited for 42 days and just ignore how it took 8 months to confirm shooting down own helicopter in the backyard or what it was doing when an air battle was in progress or what prompted Indian ground defence to determine that it was a PAF aircraft flying so deep inside IOK.

Yea lets talk about Balakot not visited for 42 days and just ignore how it took 8 months to confirm shooting down own helicopter in the backyard or what it was doing when an air battle was in progress or what prompted Indian ground defence to determine that it was a PAF aircraft flying so deep inside IOK.
ignore the idiot there were 2 prime time journalist from two of biggest news channel who visited Jabbab top at 26th Feb, 2019 videos of their program available on youtube ... other than these BBC local news corespondent also visited Balakot and residential areas of Jaba hill news video of BBC is also available on youtube and shared by many on the thread related to 27th Feb ....

But as we know NATION OF HABITUAL LIARS will keep creating stories of their likeness about the event....

After hearing this interview, I realize that only 1 EW squadron is not enough for PAF.
2nd we have to induct the most advanced Saab EW aircraft in our inventory.

Something like Italians doing with gulf stream I think. JAMMS.... Joint airborne multi-sensor multi-mission systems beside electronic attack A/C's.

But given our limitations, that's quite a luxury though, we can work with less numbers but there needs to be starting point. I guess, Pakistan might be working for something and not sitting quietly.
ignore the idiot there were 2 prime time journalist from two of biggest news channel who visited Jabbab top at 26th Feb, 2019 videos of their program available on youtube ... other than these BBC local news corespondent also visited Balakot and residential areas of Jaba hill news video of BBC is also available on youtube and shared by many on the thread related to 27th Feb ....

But as we know NATION OF HABITUAL LIARS will keep creating stories of their likeness about the event....

Unfortunately, now everyone with a keyboard thinks they knew it all without searching the internet.

Well, Pravin is a reputable person who deserves respect. So he is right, no need to make fun of him.

To Pakistanis, please stop tagging this man in your stupid posts. He is not typical Modi bakhat shit. He knows much better than you about the military thingy. If you have any doubt, please do watch his 2/3 videos, you’ll realize the level of knowledge, analysis, and capabilities of assessing defense-related things he has. He was the first one from India, provided his comprehensive, unbiased analysis exactly the day after the 27 Feb PAF strikes.

He clearly stated, Pakistan outclassed India in all formats whether militarily (esp in EW), diplomatically, and in the information warfare domain. He also said many times in his videos that today, India’s defense is nowhere to challenge or deter Pakistan.

He is a very reputable person from India in the global defense corridors. Please stop doing this... he knows what PAF did with IAF in real. In fact for me, Abhinandhan is a professional soldier and he proved it. Despite such hostility, Modi Govt, and their anti-Pakistani media, he never opens his mouth, never says anything against Pakistan. He has the option to change his statement but he doesn’t do that. He exceptionally behaving well to date like a good boy. I wasn't expecting this quite frankly.

It’s better for us not to behave like this.. whatever you’re doing on the internet, you’re representing Pakistan esp when you start commenting on the internationally known personalities. If Indian media aka fake broadcaster (the epicenter of global fake news) and their govt busy fooling their public by running politically motivated campaigns just for the face-saving aur ch**** banati phir rahe hay apni janta ko tu zaroori nahi aap bhi ghaday ban jayeen... world knows the reality. Defense and mil experts acknowledged PAF dominance over India .... so no point in doing this...

Last edited:

Guys, please remember the real hero and tragic victim on this auspicious day, he gave his life in defence of the nation, and he's a hero as much as our PAF pilots and armed forces. I salute you sir, you shall forever live in a our memories. The corvid family is very dear to me, they are extremely intelligent members of the bird family.

Guys, please remember the real hero and tragic victim on this auspicious day, he gave his life in defence of the nation, and he's a hero as much as our PAF pilots and armed forces. I salute you sir, you shall forever live in a our memories. The corvid family is very dear to me, they are extremely intelligent members of the bird family.
spyder missile was our 2nd weapon after aim-120 :lol:

jay hind
1614449554477.png

But above all... He's the man...
The man who tweaked the electronics of M2000 so that their pilots called no joy...

The man who mixed sedatives in the morning tea of WC Abhi so that he was not in senses while crossing LOC...

The man who took out the plug of IFF transponder from mi17 which was then taken as enemy and shot down...

The man who himself fired the SPYDER on Mi17....

The man who filled in the wrong coordinate on SPICE bombs...

He will remain our best...

images (1).jpeg

-courtesy of @Maarkhoor

Bro, I thought i'd share this clip here )too), so that even if your Topic ends up on page 2, 3 or whatever - this clip will remain where it belongs.

Back
Top Bottom