What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Yes wing commander Abinandan while ejecting from his mig-21 poofed at an f-16 and brought it down, never needed his Missile or guns [emoji123]

Bravo iaf the world salutes you by creating a history , usaf now getting the technology from India to do the same against ufos, Russians and Chinese

So much work, yet not a single shred of evidence. Save it buddy.
Well it's only the IAF that can determine within hours how many militants it killed on the other side of LOC, yet it takes some Eight months to find out shooting down own chopper in it's front yard.
As for evidence, perhaps someone in India should build up courage to ask the IAF, where exactly they pulled this out from.

parts-amraam-missile-arvindjain.jpg

So much work, yet not a single shred of evidence. Save it buddy.
And you don't have a shred of solid evidence for shooting down our f16 either,and don't talk about those crappy image by IAF after Pentagon confirmed that none of our f16 went missing i will make these kind of image better than IAF because i am a software developer/graphic designer in USA @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

Last edited by a moderator:
Well it's only the IAF that can determine within hours how many militants it killed on the other side of LOC, yet it takes some Eight months to find out shooting down own chopper in it's front yard.
As for evidence, perhaps someone in India should build up courage to ask the IAF, where exactly they pulled this out from.

parts-amraam-missile-arvindjain.jpg

One of those several AMRAAMs your F-16s fired but were dodged by the IAF.

And you don't have a shred of solid evidence for shooting down our f16 either,and don't talk about those crappy image by IAF after Pentagon confirmed that none of our f16 went missing i will make these kind of image better than IAF because i am a software developer/graphic designer in USA @Ghareeb_Da_Baal

I am not claiming India downed an F-16. Well at least the proof is not sufficient. Check my original post on the matter. but there is no proof for the Sukhoi downing as well.

I am not claiming India downed an F-16. Well at least the proof is not sufficient. Check my original post on the matter. but there is no proof for the Sukhoi downing as well.
i dont know why are we debating mig21, f 16 or su30 MI they have no value in this discussion..as a kill is feat of luck as well
points that are valid are

1. both sides showed the ability to penetrate each boarder and both didn't hit actual targets, one side claims they did it on purpose(so we have an explanation), the other(india) didnt...so what happened? how did IAF miss? why? ..or are they lying? why?
2. IAF got confused and shot down its on chopper killing many
3. IAF communication got jammed
4. any future strikes from india will have retaliations, which PAF proved it can do

When experts from LM and Raytheon would be in India ...please ask them ...would any Jet fighter can dodge multiple AIM-120s by maneuvering while it has been locked. Please honestly share their reply.

Once I asked this to my Gora friend ....he replied ...."Crazy F--kers':rofl:

When experts from LM and Raytheon would be in India ...please ask them ...would any Jet fighter can dodge multiple AIM-120s by maneuvering while it has been locked. Please honestly share their reply.

Once I asked this to my Gora friend ....he replied ...."Crazy F--kers':rofl:

This is not proof.

i dont know why are we debating mig21, f 16 or su30 MI they have no value in this discussion..as a kill is feat of luck as well
points that are valid are

1. both sides showed the ability to penetrate each boarder and both didn't hit actual targets, one side claims they did it on purpose(so we have an explanation), the other(india) didnt...so what happened? how did IAF miss? why? ..or are they lying? why?
2. IAF got confused and shot down its on chopper killing many
3. IAF communication got jammed
4. any future strikes from india will have retaliations, which PAF proved it can do

1. Yes, India missed on 26th. Either deliberately or by mistake. Doesn't matter.
2. Yes, PAF got the better of the IAF on the next day. And yes, IAF shot down its own heli. Incompetence on the day by the IAF. Can't deny that.

However,

3. On 26th Feb, IAF came much further into Pak territory than PAF did into Indian territory the next day. IAF in fact cross the IB in Pak while the PAF didnt.

4. IAF was not challenged at all on 26th Feb while PAF was challenged on 27th Feb by the IAF which led to the dogfight and Abhi's jet being downed.

5. The dogfight on Feb 27, by most accounts involved only 8 IAF jets vs 24 PAF jets, a ratio of 1:3. Out of those 8 IAF jets, 4 were vintage Mig 21s. That day PAF caught IAF by surprise with its most latest F 16s and JF 17s in its inventory. This won't happen every time. In fact in a future conflict, the numerical superiority is likely to be in favour of India because of the difference in sizes of the two air forces.

I am not suggesting that PAF has nothing to celebrate for what happened on 27th, they do, but you too need to learn your lessons from 26th Feb and prepare for future conflicts when the numerical ratio will not be the same as on 27th and Mig 21s will most likely not be involved again.

And certain Indian soldiers grabbed them out of thin air.

ee55hkxxyaazrs5-jpg.580748

Am i supposed to laugh ?

This isn't proof.

[QUOTE="
need to learn your lessons from 26th Feb and prepare for future conflicts
"[/QUOTE]
From your own post ...our answer is as above

Am i supposed to laugh ?

This isn't proof.

The only proof you will accept is when an AMRAMM goes up your A$$ the way it is going up Ganesh’s A$$. No you should not laugh but cry on your own stupidity and wishful thinking.

As for the lessons learnt, PAF games every scenario possible and their professionalism is obvious. On the other hand, the IAF response coming from your chiefs was we will be better because we will import Rafales. In the past it was the Su33s and they barely got off the ground this time. No country should sell weapons to India as you forces give a bad name to them. You used an Israeli SAM to shoot down a Russian chopper. Your Israeli Spice bombs were way off target. You lost two Russian jets. IAF will do the same tp Rafales.

Last edited:
No you should think why you have been beaten by a country of size of UP of your country...why a smaller & weaker neighbor always stand and challenges your power....after analyzing ...you should cry hard

Back
Top Bottom