What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

@XiNiX

if u are a man and care about ur cow mata then answer.....

2 r77 recovered
1 r73 with tail section still stuck to pylon recovered
1 r73 with serial num that can be traced back to iaf inventory also recovered

so if all AAM recovered then how did this abhis shoot down an f16????

for god sake, he himself has not even said a single word if he had actually shot down anything. no military in this world will keep their soldier quite for such a big achievement.

He cursed it and sprayed cow dung on it

525 pages of constant debate with no ending in sight!!!

I’ll just summarize that while Indian did cheered on 26th, the Pakistaniz as a nation enjoyed like anything after 27th. Su30, F16, JF-17 whatever went down or up.

The laugh Pakistaniz got after Abhinandan was an ultimate gift from PAF.

Historians and enthusiasts will keep discussing this for ages like 1965 is still debated.

But we Pakistaniz had the last laugh. Thats it

India never had any laugh. Their Balakot “strikes” were a failure as globally accepted and PAF bombed at multiple locations with impunity and downed at least one plane and forced the Indians to down one of their own in a fog of war created by PAF in which the Indians were totally blinded and jammed. The NYT had a headline which said India was humiliated. History and the facts are clear. Pakistan was the clear winner and there was no respite or saving grace for India. None at all. This is globally accepted and the record is sealed. Case closed.

I would really advice @Windjammer or someone else to create a thread on Indian admission of defeat and title the thread “in their own words”

Attachments

• B538C1F8-3E43-4F56-877F-E302AA8BB651.jpeg
    B538C1F8-3E43-4F56-877F-E302AA8BB651.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 98
Last edited:
India never had any laugh. Their Balakot “strikes” were a failure as globally accepted and PAF bombed at multiple locations with impunity and downed at least one plane and forced the Indians to down one of their own in a fog of war created by PAF in which the Indians were totally blinded and jammed. The NYT had a headline which said India was humiliated. History and the facts are clear. Pakistan was the clear winner and there was no respite or saving grace for India. None at all. This is globally accepted and the record is sealed. Case closed.

I would really advice @Windjammer or someone else to create a thread on Indian admission of defeat and title the thread “in their own words”
Without any doubt india is the winner.
They won because they are trying to learn from their defeat.
They took many steps.
1) Israeli company upgraded their AWACS.
2) they are getting new bvrs.
3) they are developing underground tunnels at loc to store weapons and ammunition.
4) they are now more aggressively trying to deploy their su-30 close to border.
5) they have tested brahamos with su-30 to avoid more failures in future.
6) they have established information warfare department to counter ISPR. With this department and big Indian media, they can even win the war which they actually lost.

I see india winning at a small cost of 2 jets ,one brigade headquarter and ammunition depot.

They took many steps.
3) they are developing underground tunnels at loc to store weapons and ammunition.
6) they have established information warfare department to counter ISPR. With this department and big Indian media, they can even win the war which they actually lost.

I see india winning at a small cost of 2 jets ,one brigade headquarter and ammunition depot.

Bhai PAF bhi hath pe hath rakh kr nahi bethi hui!!! Believe me, PAF is fully aware of its weakness and strengths.

Simply if Indians are publishing their purchases doesnt mean k hum wailay bethay hain

They took many steps.

What bakwas are you smoking?

Modi has won the elections, nothing will happen.

India also deployed state of the arm sniper rifles at LOC, which has made no difference.

Just wait until JF-17 Block III is revealed, that weapons platform with PL-15 is a huge deal.

India also deployed state of the arm sniper rifles at LOC, which has made no difference.

Just wait until JF-17 Block III is revealed, that weapons platform with PL-15 is a huge deal.

India has won diplomatically despite getting defeated militarily. On top of that, they now have a better understanding of our capability and their own weaknesses. They will also revise their previous misconceptions about the potency of some of the OEMs from which we buy. They will make inroads into these organizations and try to get information on backdoors etc. The world is open to India for buying equipment, whereas we only have a limited number of suppliers.

India has won diplomatically despite getting defeated militarily. On top of that, they now have a better understanding of our capability and their own weaknesses. They will also revise their previous misconceptions about the potency of some of the OEMs from which we buy. They will make inroads into these organizations and try to get information on backdoors etc. The world is open to India for buying equipment, whereas we only have a limited number of suppliers.

They didnt win on any front. Period.

I am not talking about what happened but impact of what happened. Indians are trying to learn and improve, which is a bad news for us. think realistically not idealistically.

I am not talking about what happened but impact of what happened. Indians are trying to learn and improve, which is a bad news for us. think realistically not idealistically.

Exactly they will try to improve very fast, we should also improve and acquire whatever we can get to defend our selves for next escalation. It is just a calm before storm.

They (Indians) use to claim that the SU-30 is an overkill and MiG-29s are enough to sort out PAF.....now they think the Rafales will be the saving grace......i say watch this space.

All the diplomatic backlash Pakistan faced on 26th simply vanished on 27th bcs what the world thought that India is some power was crushed by PAF. Everyone went to back channels trying to stop a nuke conflict. Believe me what ever be the diplomatic targets, having a nuke card is never one of them. So as we said, we always controlled the escalation ladder not the Indians, and thats a diplomatic manouver not military one.

Secondly, IAF exactly knew their shortcomings and same with the PAF. Believe me you wont see any difference in the OEMs. Because it was the employment that screwed up.

And then whats this rubbish that India won because they learned a lesson??? I guess we learned also due to Ballakot strike. Primarily our deterrence failed and now the ROE, deployment of assets and weaponry will see a major improvement to stop this becoming a new norm before every election

All the diplomatic backlash Pakistan faced on 26th simply vanished on 27th bcs what the world thought that India is some power was crushed by PAF. Everyone went to back channels trying to stop a nuke conflict. Believe me what ever be the diplomatic targets, having a nuke card is never one of them. So as we said, we always controlled the escalation ladder not the Indians, and thats a diplomatic manouver not military one.

Secondly, IAF exactly knew their shortcomings and same with the PAF. Believe me you wont see any difference in the OEMs. Because it was the employment that screwed up.

And then whats this rubbish that India won because they learned a lesson??? I guess we learned also due to Ballakot strike. Primarily our deterrence failed and now the ROE, deployment of assets and weaponry will see a major improvement to stop this becoming a new norm before every election

This is what we have already given up:

1. Material support to the Kashmir cause. The PTI government will only make ineffective, feel good noises and Modi understands this.

2. Further acceptance and confirmation by our top leadership that we have terrorist groups and we need to do more.

3. Not even a whimper in the Security Council about India's aggression against us. In today's world, unilateral action against another state is the purvey of a very closed group of powers such as America, France, and Russia. India just joined that club. Look around and see what happens when you are aggressive outside the boundaries of your own country. Saddam Hussain is gone. Iran has America knocking on its doorstep. Russia has had CAATSA imposed on it. Yet not a single word against India. Instead, France, Britain, and America stood shoulder to shoulder with India to once again show Pakistan in a bad light. The matter of Maulana Masood Azhar is a bilateral issue between Pakistan and India. But siding with India to declare him a global terrorist, these powers have openly declared support for Indian narrative, despite blatant Indian aggression.

4. Terror attack happens in India, it attacks Pakistan. Terror attack happens in Pakistan against Navy and PAF personnel, and no action against India. And to add salt to injury, on the one hand Indian foreign minister speaks to SMQ, and on the other hand Modi gives cold shoulder to IK in his swearing in ceremony. And your PM is making excuses that it's just Indian politics. I have said this before: no shame amongst the shameless, no indignity amongst the dishonorable.

And I can tell you what is the root cause of all this. India has you by the balls in FATF. This terrorist nation that sent Kalbhushan Jadhav, is sitting in the APG, deciding whether Pakistan has done enough against terrorist financing.

Here is what could be done differently. After Feb 27 when world leaders tried to diffuse tensions, we should have labelled India as an aggressor and demanded a declaration of truce by India. We should then have made the case that this nation is irresponsible and a war monger, and has no place in prestigious bodies such as FATF.

But we have a lame duck, impotent leadership who are mentally subjugated in front of their Western masters. They just have to say "Jump" and our leadership asks "How high?". That's the real problem.

This is what we have already given up:

1. Material support to the Kashmir cause. The PTI government will only make ineffective, feel good noises and Modi understands this.

2. Further acceptance and confirmation by our top leadership that we have terrorist groups and we need to do more.

3. Not even a whimper in the Security Council about India's aggression against us. In today's world, unilateral action against another state is the purvey of a very closed group of powers such as America, France, and Russia. India just joined that club. Look around and see what happens when you are aggressive outside the boundaries of your own country. Saddam Hussain is gone. Iran has America knocking on its doorstep. Russia has had CAATSA imposed on it. Yet not a single word against India. Instead, France, Britain, and America stood shoulder to shoulder with India to once again show Pakistan in a bad light. The matter of Maulana Masood Azhar is a bilateral issue between Pakistan and India. But siding with India to declare him a global terrorist, these powers have openly declared support for Indian narrative, despite blatant Indian aggression.

4. Terror attack happens in India, it attacks Pakistan. Terror attack happens in Pakistan against Navy and PAF personnel, and no action against India. And to add salt to injury, on the one hand Indian foreign minister speaks to SMQ, and on the other hand Modi gives cold shoulder to IK in his swearing in ceremony. And your PM is making excuses that it's just Indian politics. I have said this before: no shame amongst the shameless, no indignity amongst the dishonorable.

And I can tell you what is the root cause of all this. India has you by the balls in FATF. This terrorist nation that sent Kalbhushan Jadhav, is sitting in the APG, deciding whether Pakistan has done enough against terrorist financing.

Here is what could be done differently. After Feb 27 when world leaders tried to diffuse tensions, we should have labelled India as an aggressor and demanded a declaration of truce by India. We should then have made the case that this nation is irresponsible and a war monger, and has no place in prestigious bodies such as FATF.

But we have a lame duck, impotent leadership who are mentally subjugated in front of their Western masters. They just have to say "Jump" and our leadership asks "How high?". That's the real problem.
If India joined the club of unilateral action takers by killing a Allah jannat ata farmai Qawa, and a few trees and injuring a old man , Then Pakistan is above this week club by doing a actual strike on military targets and taking out fighter jets , this places Pakistan above, we can't demand a declaration of truce as that means no more Kashmir issue so defacto border for ever, and I a ksahsmiri would very much like to reclaim the land my grand father was forced out of and my family has bled and died to reclaim , and not see it given up

If India joined the club of unilateral action takers by killing a Allah jannat ata farmai Qawa, and a few trees and injuring a old man , Then Pakistan is above this week club by doing a actual strike on military targets and taking out fighter jets , this places Pakistan above, we can't demand a declaration of truce as that means no more Kashmir issue so defacto border for ever, and I a ksahsmiri would very much like to reclaim the land my grand father was forced out of and my family has bled and died to reclaim , and not see it given up

Iqbal said:

Wai nakami mata'-e-karwaan jata raha
Karwaan keh dil say ehsaas-e-ziyan jata raha

At this point I am lamenting the 'ehsaas-e-ziyan jata raha' part. I don't understand. How can we turn a blind eye to a glaring truth that is staring us in the face? And try to find any excuses to keep our heads buried in the ground!

Your land was attacked in violation of international law. You now have two separate rights: the right to attack back in retaliation, and the right to take the offender to the security council, get him declared an aggressor, and have the international community sanction him. Your valiant forces upheld the first right, whereas your lame P.M. is guilty of treason for making a complete joke out of your fundamental right.

And you are so advanced in blind following, that you think a declaration of truce means giving up Kashmir. Did you give up Kashmir by signing the dotted line in 71? You are victorious and you dictate the terms of the truce. I mean we are so impotent as a nation, we don't even understand how to seal our own victory. No wonder your lame P.M. is the stalwart saint of transgenders. Go get the operation done and comb the roads clapping both hands together in impotence.

Back
Top Bottom