What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Assuming the Amraam exploded into Chaff - where the heck did the Su go?
Did he just run at burner all the way back to Halwara, slam onto the runway and straight to the bathroom to let it go?
Amusing ideas aside, even if there is no Su kill; being able to take air superiority from a technologically superior force is an achievement in its own right.

However, based on what I heard from here and other places.. suffice to say the entire IAF is back to the drawing board for their ASR.

There are more than half a million troops in that province alone. There is a fair chance the debris has been hidden successfully. There are people in intelligence circles who hint at Su falling in the dam or something. Time will tell I guess.

There are more than half a million troops in that province alone. There is a fair chance the debris has been hidden successfully. There are people in intelligence circles who hint at Su falling in the dam or something. Time will tell I guess.
The way transparency works in India; I doubt we will see anything of that sort especially with their national accountability institutions(historically stronger than hours) being compromised with the current nationalist fervor and political tainting.

we have another rtrd pilot @Shabi1 in this forum, if i am not wrong.
I'm a engineer worked hands on in aviation industry, communications and on avionics before moving to business side.
Unfortunately your AMRAAM query can only be answered by a fighter pilot who has been trained to use BVRs. And I'm afraid at least for PAF such personal will not have retired yet or not authorized to talk on such topics.
I would advise better let it go for now and wait more. PAF will eventually release the details, they are teasing us.

Last edited:
I'm a engineer worked hands on in aviation industry, communications and on avionics before moving to business side.
Unfortunately your AMRAAM query can only be answered by a fighter pilot who has been trained to use BVRs. And I'm afraid at least for PAF such personal will not have retired yet or not authorized to talk on such topics.
I would advise better let it go for now and wait more. PAF will eventually release the details, they are teasing us.
thanks for your valuable input. we usually build speculative response on the basis of given knowledge on internet . otherwise , yes , there is no info from any pilot who deal previously real time scenario .

The way transparency works in India; I doubt we will see anything of that sort especially with their national accountability institutions(historically stronger than hours) being compromised with the current nationalist fervor and political tainting.
transparency in indian af, they really surprise me , extreme lack of professionalism. it seems it rss or bajp airforce ...

5cdcc032dda4c8cd708b4632.jpg

thanks for your valuable input. we usually build speculative response on the basis of given knowledge on internet . otherwise , yes , there is no info from any pilot who deal previously real time scenario .

transparency in indian af, they really surprise me , extreme lack of professionalism. it seems it rss or bajp airforce ...

The chap wont be able to sleep peacefully with this burden of lies.

The part that “confirms” a hit is that it is uncharacteristic of Indians not to blow a toot on something as a damaged jet making it back. Or that the image of the jet making it back.

The Part which "exposes the PAF/ISPR" is :

1. Claiming that NO F16s took part, while later Saaying yes they did. Why Lie in the First Place ?
2. Claiming there were 3 Pilots, Later Just one. So, your Tall Claims can be Wrong.. ... Right ?

Conclusion : Be Prepared for "Change of stand" any time.
Food for Thought: What if, Like Kargil, 10 Years later we come to know the REAL Truth of Pakistani Losses. Im sure that will be the case.

The “Amraam dodger” patches that appeared seemed to be almost an afterthought to the patches issued by the PAF.

If the Amraam was indeed “dodged” then why the clamoring for the Rafale?

Even if we give all the benefit of the doubt to them, discard all accounts heard - that Rafale comment on its own gives veracity to any claim by the PAF.

The Entire "Rafale" Issue has NOTHING to do with PAF at all. Period.

Ask Rahul Gandhi, who made "Rafale scam" and Anil Ambani their MAIN Election Agenda and Lost.
Infact, "Chowkidaar Chor Hai" actually meant "Rafale Scam". This was later squeezed by Modi, with "Main bhi Chowkidaar" Episode.

You claim to know India, well, Im surprised you were ignorant about the Rafale Issue which was headlines 24x7 during Indian Election.. Thanx to Congress.

We Just Revealed that MI17 was a Friendly Fire. That too when Modi is in Power.

Words like "Accountability".. Tranparancy"....dont fit here...Please Ask about failures of Pakistani Missiles, which fail everywhere ( even in N.Korea and Chinaalong with US / Russia and Israel ) in the world Except Pakistan.

Truth :

1636394971df14b449b90486fe9b9c4624d32e34b336e079fc98d82ec1c86d7df2f73e80.jpg

Last edited:

1. Claiming that NO F16s took part, while later Saaying yes they did. Why Lie in the First Place ?
2. Claiming there were 3 Pilots, Later Just one. So, your Tall Claims can be Wrong.. ... Right ?

Food for Thought: What if, Like Kargil, 10 Years later we come to know the REAL Truth of Pakistani Losses. Im sure that will be the case.

Ask Rahul Gandhi, who made "Rafale scam" and Anil Ambani their MAIN Election Agenda and Lost.
Infact, "Chowkidaar Chor Hai" actually meant "Rafale Scam". This was later squeezed by Modi, with "Main bhi Chowkidaar" Episode.

You claim to know India, well, Im surprised you were ignorant about the Rafale Issue which was headlines 24x7 during Indian Election.. Thanx to Congress.

Words like "Accountability".. Tranparancy"....dont fit here...Please Ask about failures of Pakistani Missiles, which fail everywhere ( even in N.Korea and Chinaalong with US / Russia and Israel ) in the world Except Pakistan.

You indians are not even intellectually sound to have a debate with.

Because Modi is sharing bed with Trump since years now. It is a diplomatic effort to avoid international pressure.

So what? As ISPR said, there were multiple reports coming in. Also we have the second pilot. You dont have to worry about it. :D

Oh Yes. We changed the stands on 27th pretty well. :enjoy:

Truth is not what you make of it. We do have debris of couple of other migs lying around from Kargil if i recall correctly. :partay:

You are terrible with comprehension of your own PM's remarks.

Your Modi Jee said, HAD INDIA ACQUIRED RAFALES. IAF WOULDNT HAVE TO DRINK COW PISS ON 27TH.

Do you understand it now?

As if you could hide it with 1000 people by standing with burnt corpses of your officers. Had this Mi-17 fell in some secured cantonment area. We woudlnt even know about it. India is just momentarily lucky in Su's case.

an indian producer working to launch movie about this subject ....

Will be a master piece for sure.

Kindly Ask your Admin to Block all Indian IP Ranges. That will solve your issue far more "Intellectually".

With Due respect Sir, Please do tell that to Fools of Microsoft, Google, Pepsi and IMF where Indians seem to doing really bad.. while Highly Intelligent Pakistani's are Begging for a Few Billions Each Month.

I'm sorry for generalising. Only you are dumb.

Does it serve you well?

Well, The diplomatic effort was quickly gone, once we exposed the AMRAAM usage. How conveinent.
[
If what you said was the case, They could have still claimed that No we didnt use F16s. But the fact is, Your ISPR can LIE as per their convenience. And Suits them because :

What happened next? Did US ban use of F-16s in Pakistan?

Very Professional Indeed. We will wait for another 10 Years Like Kargil for the second Pilot and Truth when a rogue ISI General will reveal the Truth on Live TV.

Please. There are countless other sell off's in Paksitans estanblishment who would benefit themselves over country. We recently announced death sentences for some.

Well, Should I believe HIM or You ? Please Tell me :

Whats your point?

Well, He could have even said, if we had F35s the situtaion was different. No. ?
Why rafale ?

Because IAF is buying rafale. duh! This is why I say you have a low IQ.

Coz he was accused of "chowkidaar cor hai" that was DUE to RAFALE. He was merely saying, that The People accusing us on Rafale , compromosed Indian Security.

Kiddo, you have zero knowledge of Indian Politics. Teach Imran how to Talk with your Largest Donor and Nuclear Sponsor.

Atleast you conceded that your 'national security' was compromised in recent events. I'd give you that.

Truth :

Truth is that India was the aggressor, acting like USA of the region, thinking Pakistan like Afghanistan, dreaming of trangressing the boundaries of only neibour except china which slaps India at every point of time with no repercussions. But a loss it was a slap so hard that its pain can be felt in ur post.

525 pages of constant debate with no ending in sight!!!

I’ll just summarize that while Indian did cheered on 26th, the Pakistaniz as a nation enjoyed like anything after 27th. Su30, F16, JF-17 whatever went down or up.

The laugh Pakistaniz got after Abhinandan was an ultimate gift from PAF.

Historians and enthusiasts will keep discussing this for ages like 1965 is still debated.

But we Pakistaniz had the last laugh. Thats it

525 pages of constant debate with no ending in sight!!!

I’ll just summarize that while Indian did cheered on 26th, the Pakistaniz as a nation enjoyed like anything after 27th. Su30, F16, JF-17 whatever went down or up.

The laugh Pakistaniz got after Abhinandan was an ultimate gift from PAF.

Historians and enthusiasts will keep discussing this for ages like 1965 is still debated.

But we Pakistaniz had the last laugh. Thats it

Yes. Their cheers and jubilation only lasted for 24 hours; ours is continuing. I was not member of PDF then, but those 24 hours, from Feb 26 morning, must be very heavy on Pakistani posters.

Truth :

Irrelevant rants - please keep it focused

@XiNiX

if u are a man and care about ur cow mata then answer.....

2 r77 recovered
1 r73 with tail section still stuck to pylon recovered
1 r73 with serial num that can be traced back to iaf inventory also recovered

so if all AAM recovered then how did this abhis shoot down an f16????

for god sake, he himself has not even said a single word if he had actually shot down anything. no military in this world will keep their soldier quite for such a big achievement.

Back
Top Bottom