What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Indian Pilot in Pakistani custody, Russian media:

1072802069.jpg

Alleged Video of ‘Well-Treated’ Indian Pilot in Pakistan's Custody Goes Viral
© Photo: Ammara Ahmad/twitter
ASIA & PACIFIC
18:02 27.02.2019Get short URL
Topic:
Conflict Between Indian, Pakistan Escalates Over Exchange of Airstrikes in Kashmir (20)
0 41
Indian Pilot Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman was captured after his MIG-21 aircraft was shot down by Pakistan air defences on Wednesday morning, forcing him to eject and land in the Pakistani-controlled part of Kashmir.

New Delhi (Sputnik) — A video on social media, supposedly showing the captured Indian fighter pilot, is going viral. In the video, the Indian pilot is seen describing his good experience in the custody of Pakistani authorities, who are interrogating him. He is also seen urging Indian forces to reciprocate this when dealing Pakistani troops.

The pilot is heard saying, "I wish to put this on record and I will not change my statement if I go to my country that officers of the Pakistani army have looked after me very well and they are thorough gentlemen…I am very impressed by the Pakistani Army."

According to the video tweet, the pilot seemed to be in "good spirits" and was enjoying his tea.

https://sputniknews.com/asia/201902271072800969-indian-pilot-pakistan-custody/

Maybe some other jet. MEA didn't mention F-16 either. Was there a complete rejection that no plane was brought down?
its been 12 hours now not a single evidence or a pic clip or anything come out . even if its crashed in pakistan its 2019 social media have 100s of images and clips of it . its a plain lie of your gov .

indian media is a propaganda machine which only tells lies. Can I please have GENUINE, HONEST, RELIABLE and IRREFUTABLE evidence to back your claims..........:azn:

What constitutes this? Like what do you consider can full-fill this criteria. let me guess, nothing.

he said it already no F-16 was even used today . when journalists asked him abut f-16 indian claim :lol:

I am happy to wait for this 'proof'. Unfortunately, all day long your own media was talking about the 'radio silence' from IAF, and when they did speak, it was a curt statement without taking any questions. Classical signs of hierarchy in disarray.

On the other hand, DG ISPR happily fielded questions, was asked about the Indian claim of downing F-16, and he very clearly said no F-16 even participated in this operation. You can go and look at the video of his press conference freely available on the internet. Our Foreign Minister is on record categorically denying the Indian claim. And here you are trying to fib publicly about widely known facts. And then you have the gall to tell me I don't know how radars like S-400 work. Just like PAF has, Alhamdulillah, made a completely joke out of your airforce, Insha Allah it will do the same against all your assets. Wait and watch.

DG IPSR categorically said that NO F-16 was involved in today's op.

Not good enough. Let him categorically say "No F-16s were shot down", since that's the exact claim we've made.

No need to, Indians are at liberty to claim anything until & unless proven. Get over it..... like 350 dead bodies.

The death toll is likely much higher than that. JeM terrorists and leaders had gathered there to celebrate the Pulwama attack.

its been 12 hours now not a single evidence or a pic clip or anything come out . even if its crashed in pakistan its 2019 social media have 100s of images and clips of it . its a plain lie of your gov .

By that logic ISPR lied.. there are no pictures of second IAF jet as well.

If you got one of ours, there shouldve been some form of evidence to substantiate that.

out here we have solid proof, a captured pilot.
We claim the f16 went down in your territory, so it is difficult to ascertain that claim

However, you claim to have shot down two aircrafts. You have shown the wreckage of one and parraded its pilot, what about the other?

Not good enough. Let him categorically say "No F-16s were shot down", since that's the exact claim we've made.

The death toll is likely much higher than that. JeM terrorists and leaders had gathered there to celebrate the Pulwama attack.

Free lesson in logical thinking: when you make a claim, you need to substantiate it with evidence.

Where is the wreckage of the second jet shot down by PAF? Or the bodies of the pilots reportedly killed?

As far i can tell, you came in, we got one of yours, and in the chase, you shot one of us.
1 to 1 ratio

He was SU 30 pilot transferred to Mig upon promotion.

transferred to mig-21? from advanced plane to old plane? i still feel that he is su-30 pilot and we hit su-30.i feel that the mig pilot died in cmh hospital.

Any possibility second "jet" was actually Indian chopper that india says "crashed" killing 6 officers onboard?

Back
Top Bottom