What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

lol .. that's the stupids thing I've heard... What military puts their personal in intentional harms way?
Goi said it is carry out preemptive strikes only not on paf or civilians so you strike is on near Indian military installation. Do you think India doesn’t have air defense in these places?

We claim the f16 went down in your territory, so it is difficult to ascertain that claim

However, you claim to have shot down two aircrafts. You have shown the wreckage of one and parraded its pilot, what about the other?
It was Pakistani media who even traced Ajmal Kasabs house and showed interviews of his neighbours.

In Jabba Pakistani media is showing those craters and all international media is allowed to go there.

We shot down 2 of your fuken jets.
We have your;
AB7468F3-A6BE-4957-AA3A-73E994B0757D.jpeg

We tapped 6 of your military installations avioding unnessecary casualties (not to harm) but to show you our capability to strike you in the day light!

—-

All you have is bakchodi & beghairati..

It was Pakistani media who even traced Ajmal Kasabs house and showed interviews of his neighbours.

In Jabba Pakistani media is showing those craters and all international media is allowed to go there.

We shot down 2 of your fuken jets.
We have your;
View attachment 542544

We tapped 6 of your military installations avioding unnessecary casualties (not to harm) but to show you our capability to strike you in the day light!

—-

All you have is bakchodi & beghairati..
Bohat Aala:omghaha:

The single jet remained inside India and lured Indian jets closer.

As Indian jets came close the last remaining Pakistani jet also crossed into Pakistani territory, gained altitude and speed and sped off.

there is a contradiction - single jet remained inside or all?

Did you even watch the DG ISPR presser in morning ? He denied that already
They are posting the same video off Indian jet going down but captured by a few locals from IOK side,You can find the same video from pakistan side when their aircraft was circled and hit both the videos are on this forum and I quite frankly can't be arsed to look for them just to show to these deluded ganges dwellers

transferred to mig-21? from advanced plane to old plane? i still feel that he is su-30 pilot and we hit su-30.i feel that the mig pilot died in cmh hospital.

only experienced pilots getting posted to fly migs. It was determined that pilot inexperience s causing higher crash rate.

Even if he died, you can post pics of his service record, badge etc right? they don't dis-appear?
And what do you think his Indian family will do? not notice his absence? So why would India even try to hide it?

Maybe some other jet. MEA didn't mention F-16 either. Was there a complete rejection that no plane was brought down?
The JeM has been banned in Pakistan since 2002 and JeM people were arrested in Pakistan they have no power in Pakistan

weren't Indian army capturing Kashmir people using plait gun betting Innocent people and you don't expect any reaction from them

Back
Top Bottom