What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

So where's the Indian footage of the yesterday's so called surgical strikes?

I will never forget the words of the Pak Army Spokesman Maj. Ghafoor from his press conference yesterday: "In Urdu language, there's saying that a wise enemy is better than a foolish friend. But our enemy India has turned out to be a foolish enemy".

He was alluding to the tall Indian (official!!) claim of the strike against Pakistan where '350 terrorists' were killed in some 'buildings'.

Of course it would be impossible for Pak Army to hide that kind of damage inside Pakistan in such a populated region like Mansehra: The dead bodies/funerals, the injured to the hospitals, the bomb parts, the destroyed buildings... all those are just not possible to hide when only a couple of men with cell phones can document them and it would go 'viral'.

Fools Indians!!! Should have just narrated some face-saving but believable story about their strikes. Damn fools!!!

PS. So my American wife, alarmed and asked me after work/5 pm yesterday, is it true that India has attacked 'terrorists' inside Pakistan? I said: What else you expect the Indians to say? Since 9/11 any country can attack anyone on the pretext of attacking 'terrorists'.

چند ﺍﻧﮉﯾﻦ ﭘﺎﺋﻠﭧ ﺟﺪﯾﺪ ﺟﻨﮕﯽ ﺟﮩﺎﺯﻭﮞ ﮐﯽ ﭨﺮﯾﻨﻨﮓ ﻟﯿﻨﮯ ﺭﻭﺱ ﮔﺌﮯ ﺭﻭﺱ ﮐﺎ ﺍﻧﺴﭩﺮﮐﭩﺮ ﺩﻭﺭﺍﻥِ ﭨﺮﯾﻨﻨﮓ ﺑﺘﺎ ﺭﮨﺎ ﺗﮭﺎ ﺍﺱ ﺑﭩﻦ ﮐﻮ ﺩﺑﺎﻧﮯ ﺳﮯ ﻃﯿﺎﺭﮦ ﺍﻭﭘﺮ ﺟﺎﺋﮯ ﮔﺎ ﺍﺱ ﺑﭩﻦ ﮐﻮ ﺩﺑﺎﻧﮯ
ﺳﮯ ﻃﯿﺎﺭہ ﺩﺍﺋﯿﮟ ﮐﻮ ﻣﮍﮮ ﮔﺎ ﺍﺱ ﺑﭩﻦ ﮐﻮ ﺩﺑﺎﻧﮯ ﺳﮯ ﻃﯿﺎﺭﮦ ﺑﺎﺋﯿﮟ ﮐﻮ ﻣﮍﮮ ﮔﺎ ﭨﺮﯾﻨﻨﮓ ﮐﮯ ﺍﺧﺘﺘﺎﻡ ﭘﺮ ﺍﻧﮉﯾﻦ ﭘﺎﺋﻠﭩﺲ ﻧﮯ ﺳﻮﺍﻝ
ﻮﭼﮭﻨﮯ ﮐﮯ ﻟﯿﮯﮨﺎﺗﮫ ﮐﮭﮍﮮ ﮐﯿﮯ ﺍﻭﺭ ﺳﺐ ﮐﺎ ﺍﯾﮏ ﮨﯽ ﺳﻮﺍﻝ ﺗﮭﺎ ﻃﯿﺎﺭﮮ ﮐﻮ ﻧﯿﭽﮯ ﮐﯿﺴﮯ ﻻﯾﺎ ﺟﺎﺋﮯ ﮔﺎ۔؟ ﺍﻧﺴﭩﺮﮐﭩﺮ ﻧﮯ ﻟﻤﺒﺎ ﺳﺎﻧﺲ ﺑﮭﺮ ﮐﺮ ﺍﻧﮉﯾﻦ ﭘﺎﺋﻠﭩﺲ ﺳﮯ ﮐﮩﺎ " ﺍﺱ ﺑﺎﺕ ﮐﯽ فکر ﺗﻢ ﻧﮧ ﮐﺮﻭ
ﺍﻭﺭ ﯾﮧ ﮐﺎﻡ ﺗﻢ ﭘﺎﮐﺴﺘﺎﻧﯽ ﺟﻮﺍﻧﻮﮞ ﭘﺮ ﭼﮭﻮﮌ ﺩﻭ ﻭﮦ ﺧﻮﺩ تمہیںﻃﯿﺎﺭﻭﮞ ﺳﻤﯿﺖ ﻧﯿﭽﮯ ﻟﮯ ﺁﺋﯿﮟگے

Turns out it was Wing Commander Abhinandan who shot down the F-16.

Right now you guys are in shock and extreme shame. Chant this all you want, but the whole world knows the truth. You faked the strike, you faked this downing of F16 too. To date, India has provided NO evidence to prove SirJiKal strike 1 or 2, or shooting of PAF jet. Even your MEA didnt not claim an F16 was shot. The official story is that ground forces saw a plane going down - the only one there are any pictures or any proof of is one of yours.

So claim all you want, but remember - us Pakistsnis will never let you live this down! We won, you lost AGAIN!!!

Now they have also downed our imaginary F-16 which never took part in the OP to begin with.

dont forget

300 terrorists were sitting on the tree
humpty dumpty went on the killing spree
they dropped a bomb and flee
and killed our beloved tree

what happened the next day is the best part

By that logic ISPR lied.. there are no pictures of second IAF jet as well.

only experienced pilots getting posted to fly migs. It was determined that pilot inexperience s causing higher crash rate.

Even if he died, you can post pics of his service record, badge etc right? they don't dis-appear?
And what do you think his Indian family will do? not notice his absence? So why would India even try to hide it?

i don't know.your logic is also good.i think we hit two planes.first ispr said that he is in hospital,now they are saying that we don't have second pilot.i think he died.i am sorry for the loss if true.

Who is Wing Commander #Abhinandan Varthaman of the Indian Air Force? 1: He's a Sukhoi 30 pilot, Wing Commander Abhinandan Varthaman was commissioned in 2004 as a Flying Officer.

He is the son of Air Marshal Simhakutty Varthaman, who served as the AOC-in-C of Eastern Air Command in Shillong from August 1, 2011 to November 30, 2012.

His father had joined the IAF as a fighter pilot in 1973, and is among the few select pilots who hold the distinction of having flown 40 types of aircraft with over 4,000 flying hours to his credit.

Wing Commander Abhinandan’s father served as the chief test pilot of the elite Aircraft Systems and Testing Establishment (ASTE) of IAF in Bangalore, and chief flying instructor at fighter training wing in Andhra Pradesh.

Wing Commander Abhinandan’s father is the recipient of the presidential awards of Athi Vishist Seva Medal (AVSM), Vayu Sena Medal (VM) and Vishist Seva Medal (VSM).

Air Marshal Simhakutty Varthaman had played an important role in up gradation of the Mirage-2000.

His father also head of a high-powered panel to examine different aspects of the fifth generation fighter aircraft (FGFA) project.

Last edited:
You can surely appreciate taking pictures 3 km far from the incident and right next to the wreckage. Offcours pak produced more photos. But, while it claimed 2 jets down, it produced only 1 wreckage.
The second plane went down on the Indian side of the LoC so Pakistan would not have images of that wreckage.

Back
Top Bottom