What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

No F16 can be seen in the video. Funny you guys believe in these jokers called as Indian media despite they embarrassing you again and again
You forget to read my post, I said as Claimed and not sure about credibility..

Meanwhile where is second downed IAF jet??

Government Acknowledges Indian Air Force Pilot In Pakistan's Custody: LIVE Updates
IAF Strike In Pakistan: Prime Minister Narendra Modi is meeting with top officials including Advisor Ajit Doval, the Defence and Foreign Secretaries and intelligence officials.
All India | Edited by Anuj Pant | Updated: February 27, 2019 21:09 IST

EMAIL
meeting with top officials including Advisor Ajit Doval, the Defence and Foreign Secretaries and intelligence officials. A Pakistani F-16 aircraft crashed on its own territory, in the Lam Valley area along the Indian air space in Jammu and Kashmir's Poonch and Rajouri sectors.

Amid increasing tension, the entire airspace north of Delhi has been vacated, official sources said, according to news agency Press Trust of India.

Earlier in the day, Foreign Minister Sushma Swaraj, in a visit to China, said India wants to avoid any "further escalation of the situation" and will "continue to act with responsibility and restraint".

The US asked Pakistan to take "meaningful action" against terror groups, with the Donald Trump administration calling for India and Pakistan to "exercise restraint" amid heightened tension between the two.

https://www.ndtv.com/india-news/ind...-after-iaf-strike-at-balakot-pakistan-1999849

Looks like we have an Indian pilot in our hands. :lol:

We should use him as a leverage point over India.

Where is the wreckage of the second jet shot down by PAF? Or the bodies of the pilots reportedly killed?

As far i can tell, you came in, we got one of yours, and in the chase, you shot one of us.
1 to 1 ratio
If you got one of ours, there shouldve been some form of evidence to substantiate that.

out here we have solid proof, a captured pilot.

Evidence for your claims?

Evidence? Dude I stay 1000s of miles away from the conflict zone. I am just referring to the official statements of both the countries. Apart from the claims of jets brought down, there is no or lil descripency between what ISPR and MEA said. PAF didn't cross loc-Fact, IAF crossed loc-Fact. IAF lost one jer-Fact/confirmed. Rest, I believe my Govt's official statement.

Use common sense, how did two pilots captured suddenly become one? Both IK and PAF mentioned that the Indian jets we're engaged on Pakistani airspace. Where is the pics of other jet then? Multiply sources and eye wetneses have confirmed a plane going down in LAM valley, where is it?
Dear i will not believe you except you show us any evidence, do not waste out time please.

If an F-16 was down by any chance & miracle for India; none of you can imagine the claims mixed with jingoism & bravado by Indian Establishment. They would have managed people to forget two downed IAF jets, captured WC & those who lost their lives. I am sure, many desperate souls are writing & searching LM inventory with Sr. & keywords but of no use.....

Shooting down an F-16, wouldn't go unnoticed and I am sure, LM is not forcing India to not to share evidence for sake of reputation... Most of Indian Media claims are made to support Modi election campaign and nothing else. Pakistan said no F-16 participated and we can't hide facts where OEM/US/LM does hold everything on record. How could Indian establishment misses the point that it will just get reported within minutes of shooting down. Get over it until & unless proven/evident.

Regards,

Ask your DG ISPR to deny Indian claims of the F-16 then.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...uri-sector-officials/articleshow/68182444.cms

It will at least be a start, instead of asking us for sensitive proof.

Evidence? Dude I stay 1000s of miles away from the conflict zone. I am just referring to the official statements of both the countries. Apart from the claims of jets brought down, there is no or lil descripency between what ISPR and MEA said. PAF didn't cross loc-Fact, IAF crossed loc-Fact. IAF lost one jer-Fact/confirmed. Rest, I believe my Govt's official statement.

No evidence. Just meaningless conjecture and indianisms..........:disagree:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom