What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

People have different way of thinking in India. Let them thank and I will not object. What pak army has done here is a good thing, abiding by geneva convention, for whatever reason. I do appreciate the professionalism. But not a blanket thank you. not happening.

whatever.i am expecting indian attack tonight.there are reports that captured pilot is an su-30 pilot and not the mig-21 pilot.they are saying that su-30 crashed in your kashmir due to negative vector.is this serious? i mean i know we hit two planes but i don't know the type of this other plane.

If an F-16 was down by any chance & miracle for India; none of you can imagine the claims mixed with jingoism & bravado by Indian Establishment. They would have managed people to forget two downed IAF jets, captured WC & those who lost their lives. I am sure, many desperate souls are writing & searching LM inventory with Sr. & keywords but of no use.....

Shooting down an F-16, wouldn't go unnoticed and I am sure, LM is not forcing India to not to share evidence for sake of reputation... Most of Indian Media claims are made to support Modi election campaign and nothing else. Pakistan said no F-16 participated and we can't hide facts where OEM/US/LM does hold everything on record. How could Indian establishment misses the point that it will just get reported within minutes of shooting down. Get over it until & unless proven/evident.

Regards,

I expect we should not talk without any proof.
Both sides agree that Pakistan shot down Indian planes,
Pakistani side is not agree about your F-16 claim, then if you have any proof then talk otherwise there is no use.
Please stop this bullshit.

Use common sense, how did two pilots captured suddenly become one? Both IK and PAF mentioned that the Indian jets we're engaged on Pakistani airspace. Where is the pics of other jet then? Multiply sources and eye wetneses have confirmed a plane going down in LAM valley, where is it?

So where are the pictures of pilot parachuting down? Do you see the amount of pictures From Pakistani side today? and you think Indian soldiers dont have Cellular phones to capture pictures of what you are supposedly claiming happened ?

For the Pilot admitted in Hospital, like I said wait for that missing detail to be revealed. Then we will know what happened to that person.

You can surely appreciate taking pictures 3 km far from the incident and right next to the wreckage. Offcours pak produced more photos. But, while it claimed 2 jets down, it produced only 1 wreckage.

PAF didn't cross loc - ur ISPR (and Indian Govt official statement), it released bombs (no proof needed). No damage due to it (ISPR silent on that issue, Indian MEA stated no damage). Mig 21 chased the PAF jets (Both ISPR and Indian MEA). One jet lost by IAF and PAF (Indian official statement), I know u won't agree with the last statement, but it's ok

Evidence for your claims?

@Vibrio @randomradio and all other Indians claiming downing of an F-16 within Pakistani territory. First of all, the entire engagement would be visible on AWACS so you should be able to show us records. Second, even a heli flying at your side of the border, or even a drone could easily capture the wreckage. Pakistan can't simply hide a burning, smoldering plane. The heat is so high, it takes a few hours to be able to safely move the wreckage. You could have easily taken a video. Videos from Indian Kashmir are showing heli movements around the area. Why were they unable to capture the F-16 wreckage?

Except the military, no one else would be around to provide 'proof'. And the military releases information on their own time.

Normally you would expect DG ISPR vehemently denying the shooting down of an F-16. The fact that there has been no denial yet is good enough proof.

@Vibrio

If an F-16 was down by any chance & miracle for India; none of you can imagine the claims mixed with jingoism & bravado by Indian Establishment. They would have managed people to forget two downed IAF jets, captured WC & those who lost their lives. I am sure, many desperate souls are writing & searching LM inventory with Sr. & keywords but of no use.....

Shooting down an F-16, wouldn't go unnoticed and I am sure, LM is not forcing India to not to share evidence for sake of reputation... Most of Indian Media claims are made to support Modi election campaign and nothing else. Pakistan said no F-16 participated and we can't hide facts where OEM/US/LM does hold everything on record. How could Indian establishment misses the point that it will just get reported within minutes of shooting down. Get over it until & unless proven/evident.

Regards,
Very well explained but indians butthurt and burning in vengence will never understand the voice of logic

@Hodor bhai reported it wasn't a SU-30 that we took down today. If so, were they both fishbeds or a fishbed along with a fulcrum? can you please clarify?
Even a few sources of mine claimed su30 was shot down but I still dont believe it.Also ISPR announced we have only one pilot in custody and the other one died as per the videos so I still stand on my statement,though I could be proved wrong.I think both were Migs.

Let's make it clear JF-17 was involved in the kills and some say F-16 as well.One kill for each.There's a lots of information which hasn't been released relating to today's events.

Bison is a capable fighter in dog fights. IAF Mig 21 are capable of firing R-73 and R77 for BVR.

still 2-2.5 gen jet. Still lot of mechanical issue. I am going to restrain myself from claiming that it was a mechanical failure that made Wg Cdr from ejecting rather than being shot down until he comes back and tell it himself.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom