What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

Except the military, no one else would be around to provide 'proof'. And the military releases information on their own time.

Normally you would expect DG ISPR vehemently denying the shooting down of an F-16. The fact that there has been no denial yet is good enough proof.

@Vibrio

I am happy to wait for this 'proof'. Unfortunately, all day long your own media was talking about the 'radio silence' from IAF, and when they did speak, it was a curt statement without taking any questions. Classical signs of hierarchy in disarray.

On the other hand, DG ISPR happily fielded questions, was asked about the Indian claim of downing F-16, and he very clearly said no F-16 even participated in this operation. You can go and look at the video of his press conference freely available on the internet. Our Foreign Minister is on record categorically denying the Indian claim. And here you are trying to fib publicly about widely known facts. And then you have the gall to tell me I don't know how radars like S-400 work. Just like PAF has, Alhamdulillah, made a completely joke out of your airforce, Insha Allah it will do the same against all your assets. Wait and watch.

Even a few sources of mine claimed su30 was shot down but I still dont believe it.Also ISPR announced we have only one pilot in custody and the other one died as per the videos so I still stand on my statement though I could be proved wrong.I think both were Migs.

Let's make it clear JF-17 was involved in the kills and some say F-16 as well.One kill for each.There's a lots of information which hasn't been released relating to today's events.

If a Su-30 would have been shot down in Indian or Pakistani territory, you would have got the information by now.

Like is said you a dreamer, there were no PAF f-16's flying you and your pathetic media out of shame which you all cant digest is now making these false stories up.

may be JF17 then.

whatever.i am expecting indian attack tonight.there are reports that captured pilot is an su-30 pilot and not the mig-21 pilot.they are saying that su-30 crashed in your kashmir due to negative vector.is this serious? i mean i know we hit two planes but i don't know the type of this other plane.

He was SU 30 pilot transferred to Mig upon promotion.

Normally you would expect DG ISPR vehemently denying the shooting down of an F-16. The fact that there has been no denial yet is good enough proof.

@Vibrio

Ask your DG ISPR to deny Indian claims of the F-16 then.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...uri-sector-officials/articleshow/68182444.cms

It will at least be a start, instead of asking us for sensitive proof.
DG IPSR categorically said that NO F-16 was involved in today's op.

India lost two advanced Fighter jets and Three pilots. It is a shame for all of Indian Military. Modi govt, Media and its repeated lies.

Returned with Interest as always!!!!

India is like: but but but we only downed your trees, this is no fair, hum ne khailty

ravi.JPG

Back
Top Bottom