What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

upload_2019-2-25_10-36-52.png

sir @MastanKhan was always right about Paf.

Hi,

I would love to be proven wrong---.

The Paf can smack me in the face---slap me---humiliate me---degrade me---by proving that they are someone special by their actions---.

I am ready for my humiliation---so let us see when it comes from the Paf---.

Hi,

I would love to be proven wrong---.

The Paf can smack me in the face---slap me---humiliate me---degrade me---by proving that they are someone special by their actions---.

I am ready for my humiliation---so let us see when it comes from the Paf---.
sir , am sorry but they will do nothing

Foolish of me to not think that countries can enter Pakistani air space at will and drop their bombs, as long as they don't destroy anything in the meanwhile. Perhaps I should have had a more thorough understanding of Pakistani 'honor'. My fault.

It’s indeed disappointing. They even said after Kamra incident that all assets are safe and sound.

Hi,

Blain was a bullshitter con artist---used to brag a lot about Pak military---used to say---let the americans come in---we will teach them a lesson---we are not Iraq---.

Well---he turned tail after Salala incidence---.
Please spare me and others here your nonsense. Unlike your armchair trash, at least I know what I know for a fact.

But don't let me stop you from impressing your fanbase here with your armchair jernailship! Carry on please!

IK said that if India strikes, Pakistan will retaliate. The ball is in his court now and ofcourse Military's also.

PML and PPP will definitely use this against him in next election , even though their response would be similar , IK needs to order a counter strike .. if he has that power in the first place.

Yaar Rashid Minhaas aur MM Alaam ki rooh Aaj tarap rahi ho gi :(

as usual pakistani diplomatic offense is on ... condemnations and bla bla bla ...

Shutup dumbass there's a large geopolitical reason why Pakistan didn't respond in kind. If Pakistan had shot down IAF jets then I'm sure a war would have been started. But either way that war would have ended after international pressure on both sides. So there's no point for Pakistan to attack . India and Pakistan both know that if a serious war starts, then the only thing that can end it now is nukes. And no one wants to use nukes. So no one wants to start a war. Hence the pussy shit by the Indian Air Force.

So you are already making up excuses? Good to know that countries can attack Pakistan and not expect any counter-reaction if relevant geopolitical reasons are present in the event.

I've got news for you: where I come from, any country that enters our air space and drops their bombs will be immediately engaged.

Back
Top Bottom