What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

upload_2019-2-25_10-30-35.png

Some of the face-saving posts by otherwise senior members is really a sad sight. Gentlemen, there’s no harm or shame in saying that there was a failure at some stage. Denying an obvious fact only harms future credibility.

The LOC violation is at a distance which a Jet fighter can cross in 2-5 minutes before it gets intercepted
It's not like they flew to Banu and Quetta and then stopped over for tea in Peshawar

balakot.png

This can happen when the diplomatic/leadership channel takes an aggressive stance on Pakistani side. If the incident is downplayed in Pakistan, realistically there will be no response then.

Pakistan Air Force and Pakistan Army already has the green light to respond. so diplomacy is no excuse here.

They entered they bombed and this is not an excuse, we can hit back with excuse that india hits our village and that cause dozens of life of Pakistanies... So have an excuse of hitting back.. But only if we have balls.... Lets show us balls PAF.. Or get lost we aint interested in u after this
sir @MastanKhan was always right about Paf.

Some of the face-saving posts by otherwise senior members is really a sad sight. Gentlemen, there’s no harm or shame in saying that there was a failure as some stage. Denying an obvious fact only harms future credibility.
True it's cringey

Hi,

With all the awacs that the Paf has---the incursion of the IAF aircraft would be known with enough warning to strike back---.

But like Abbotabad---the 'radars' were shut down---.

Paf---zindabad---. Put me to shame Paf---do some retaliation and do a good job at it---.

i also feel sad sir.

Some of the face-saving posts by otherwise senior members is really a sad sight. Gentlemen, there’s no harm or shame in saying that there was a failure at some stage. Denying an obvious fact only harms future credibility.
O bhai kuch confirm tou honay day!
Bharti bhonk rahay hen tou hum maan jain?!

Stop sucking their cocks, no casualties or damage on our part.

Foolish of me to not think that countries can enter Pakistani air space at will and drop their bombs, as long as they don't destroy anything in the meanwhile. Perhaps I should have had a more thorough understanding of Pakistani 'honor'. My fault.

yes, Pictures posted by ISPR , check them out there was no burned grass or massive holes in ground , I am pretty sure a 1000 pound bomb dropped even in empty jungle would cause some fire and burned grass and tree ? who the Fuq is lying ? if it was just Fuel tanks , it seems understandable , but pictures shown by ISPR is definitely not the result of Bombs .
It's been raining/snowing since yesterday, so fire is out of the question

Seems like you are a naive child with the intellect of a deranged person.

They crossed your air space and dropped bombs on your soil. Payload is NEVER hastily dropped, certainly not by the IaF who intentionally entered your air space and expected a possible interception.
that is incorrect......"certainly not by the IAF" what is that suppose to mean? Even trageting pods are payloads

o_Oo_Oo_O
Looks like they prepped up the hill with some holes

D0TOxLwWkAA0RIy.jpg

D0TOxK9XcAE_CpU.jpg
D0TOxK0XgAEGzDm.jpg

Back
Top Bottom