What's new

27 Feb 19: PAF shot down two Indian aircrafts inside Pakistani airspace: DG ISPR

I call BS on this.

The issue here is that the Indians successfully penetrated relatively deep into Pakistan and went back home unscathed. Even if we were to accept the ridiculous assertion that the “Indians turned tail” it doesn’t excuse the fact that PAF’s bluff was called. Try going that deep into India and see if it’s not a big deal. You are a senior member. Don’t confuse other members with such weak arguments

Hi,

Blain was a bullshitter con artist---used to brag a lot about Pak military---used to say---let the americans come in---we will teach them a lesson---we are not Iraq---.

Well---he turned tail after Salala incidence---.

It’s enough to satisfy boot lickers like you, but for me 50km deep incursion in our territory is a matter of shame.

guided bombs have 200 km range plus. what if in one hour they fire another one into punjab while staying on their own side of the border. u can't stop glide bombs. dude.. if they were fired from with in indian kashmir.

Now the question is, what will Pakistan reply? a strike back into india ? i very much think so

Why did the IAF use old Fighters ,our front line fighters are not for show

Not boot liking anything mate, I'm laughing at the fact that Indians are claiming a successful strike in Balakot. Don't spread further miss information, IAF dropped their payload to run from Pakistani fighters. There is still a massive issue on why our response time has a lag and where were our SAM controllers?

So what you reckon they should wait for PAF fighters to say hello, then go back? Stop making lame excuses. It’s time for Air chief and Niazi khusra to wake up and launch counter.

I call BS on this.

The issue here is that the Indians successfully penetrated relatively deep into Pakistan and went back home unscathed. Even if we were to accept the ridiculous assertion that the “Indians turned tail” it doesn’t excuse the fact that PAF’s bluff was called. Try going that deep into India and see if it’s not a big deal. You are a senior member. Don’t confuse other members with such weak arguments

You do have to understand that the only way for PAF is to shoot IAF jet in indian territory and hope it falls inside Paf
If jet falls on indian side act of war
Fighter how even nimble and fast they are need large area to turn
So if paf shots turning jet and that falls again in indian same thing unless iaf actually bombed something in Pak
Normally few meters to few km act as buffer zone so they dont start shooting every thing if mistskes occur and
Even if every is thing is ready it will take couple of mints no matter how fast is the reaction time

Pskistan cant physically petrol 1000s of KM and have 24x7 jets in air how you think that will affect jets men and resources

i think Missiles or deep strike munitions will be fired by Pakistan air force in retaliation .

something doesn't stack up, check out the surrounding , no burning fire ? no burned grass ?
it is most likely a drop tank which fits in the narrative this is how evasive manuveurs are taken....... the Indians have yet to decide if it is balakot or ajk ....lets see if there has been an attack it will be impossible to hide it from the journalists

Hi,

Blain was a bullshitter con artist---used to brag a lot about Pak military---used to say---let the americans come in---we will teach them a lesson---we are not Iraq---.

Well---he turned tail after Salala incidence---.

I respect Blain, he’s a great member and I remember him from the old Pakistani defense forum, I am not going to make aspersions on his character but I think he’s seriously downplaying what just occurred. You are right today. There was a failure at some level.

Apparently in Pakistani dictionary attacking an open target on its soil with fighter jets who crossed into Pakistani air space doesn't amount to anything significant, because nothing has been destroyed. I've got news for you. I'm an Iranian, and anyone that dares to cross Iranian air space will be shot down instantly, which counts for most countries.

Pakistan has lived beside India for 70 year and we are used to the dog occasionally barking sometimes it even puts it's paw under the fence and after a while of barking the dog goes to sleep

Now this innocent tree had 100% right to grow and be tall and strong live for 100 years
but it was injured but it will regrow tomorrow
D0TOxLwWkAA0RIy.jpg

Go back to sleep phudu

So what you reckon they should wait for PAF fighters to say hello, then go back? Stop making lame excuses. It’s time for Air chief and Niazi khusra to wake up and launch counter.
Did I say that? Do you know how long IAF fighters were in Pakistani territory for? No. Stop fuelling Indian propaganda. Wait for ISPR to give a number; 30 seconds or 3 minutes.

Back
Top Bottom